Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacrifice arc

+3
SlytherinRayquaza
PassiveSin
✖єsumi✖
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sacrifice arc Empty Sacrifice arc

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:34 am

Continuation of the RP from the FC.

Natsu: Sly
Gray: Celtic
Gajeel/Minerva: Dollparts
Lucy: Mashara
Lyon:Pascha
Juvia: Lurker
Erza: Rena
Chelia/Mira: Luna
Levy: Laura
Jellal: PassiveSin
Laxus/Sting: Rogue/Law
Bob: Dex
Happy: Aiyamese
Cobra: Alex
Zeref/Freed: Mizu-No-Kage
Kagura: Aria

✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice arc Empty Re: Sacrifice arc

Post by Mizu Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 am

Sacrifice arc Tumblr_lsokkhBwUb1qg582mo4_r1_500

"Oh, it's you? Are you still set upon taking me to be used for something?" Zeref asked him coldly.
----
Wendy shook her head. 'I'm not sure. His wounds are grave...I'm trying my best, but I might not be able to save him.'

Rai simply sat by head in her hands, distraught with worry.

Freed nodded. "Yes, let's get everyone to safety if possible."

(figured I repost the last post for the arc)
Anonymous
Mizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 pm

( I want to be active in the roleplay but I have no idea of what is happening)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 pm

(Same here)
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizu Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:11 pm

(^,^; summary time:
Okay so, here is what I know off the top of my head:
A dark guild, who to my knowledge, doesn't have a name, kidnapped the guild...for the most part. They were after Zeref's powers. Natsu, Erza, gray, and Juvia went to go save them. On their way they ran into Ella, Argos, and all those peeps(...I can't believe I just said that but moving on.). Cashern was torturing the guild before they were sacrificed, namely Mira Lucy, and freed. Natsu made it to everyone, with Argos. Cashern took Lucy hostage, went to go report shit to his guild leader. Natsu caught up, cashern threatened to beat Lucy /suggestive sexual content(implied). Zeref came by and traded himself for Lucy. Cashern kept her keys. He pooled with Zeref, and with his displacement magic proofed EVERYONE who wasn't conscious, away, to a second location. Freed joined the party to go save people. Gray and Erza were locked in some manner of conflict as freed Ella, Natsu (and Argos?) went to go save the guild,a dn get Lucy's keys back. Natsu overcame his motion sickness for the better of the guild. Freed sent runes telling peepes where they were,name.y Erza and gray. However since both were,..well...bested in their fights, what they did was alert the enemy to their movements.
Cashern aimed to sacrifice Wendy first. Rai was introduced. Peeps interupted Wendy's sacrifice halfway through the process. Major fight ensues. Zeref gets out, and let's Rai out for...unknown fourth wall reasons. Rai meets the guild. Cashern poofs hm and Lucy to the roof. More enemies who have names I can't recall appear, and fight Natsu, delaying him from getting to Lucy. Cashern throws Lucy her keys, and starts brawling against her.
Natsu aims to knock down the roof, first time he fails because of Rai, second time = win. Everyone is okay because of Ella's demon(?) otherlywolrd, stuff.
Later on, as Lucy charges her epic star power, which has a name which I also forgot, Cashern And Argos have an all out macho fight over Rai, who was sentenced to death for with holding information on Zeref's whereabouts, for reasons that will be revealed in the next arc. (if we get there.)
While this fight is going on drama concludes a rune barrier, which Rai overcomes, and charges at Cashern, as Lucy fires her (laser) attack. Cashern, choosing to save Rai rather than save himself, takes the brunt of the attack, before sulking away in defeat.
We all end up near the guild, and via the magic of fourth wall control, the master wakes upas the guild eager of ella Argos's and Rai's guild shows up. Makorov attempts fairy law, while freed and Rai attack trying to buy time. Everyone got blown back, like no ones business, right as makarov got to two. Rai gets up first, and the maste aims a beam of deathless towards her...Argos takes the hit, and Wendy comes out of nowhere, via the power of puppeteering, but might not be able to save him (its honestly up to Luna) because of the severity of his wounds.
The leader of the enemy guild was via some power that I don't yet understand transported out into the wastes where Zeref had wanderd too, having previously left before the very epic battle between Cashern and Argos.
Thus we come to my post.
Anonymous
Mizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:01 am

Why is it up to me?O.o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizu Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:42 am

(isn't Argos your OC? It technically isn't up to me whether he does, technically. In any case, are we less confused?)
Anonymous
Mizu

Back to top Go down

Post by SlytherinRayquaza Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:25 am

Oi,is he going to be okay?
SlytherinRayquaza
SlytherinRayquaza
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizu Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:02 am

(just realized I'm a dumbass...it's up to Celt, not Luna, as to whether Argos lives or dies. I'm sorry for the confusion Luna. In any case, more people need to post.)
Anonymous
Mizu

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:34 am

Mizu wrote:(isn't Argos your OC? It technically isn't up to me whether he does, technically. In any case, are we less confused?)
wtf, no he's mine......how did you confuse me and luna??
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:43 am

Anonymous wrote:(isn't Argos your OC? It technically isn't up to me whether he does, technically. In any case, are we less confused?)
.... :suspect:
Anonymous wrote:(just realized I'm a dumbass...it's up to Celt, not Luna, as to whether Argos lives or dies. I'm sorry for the confusion Luna. In any case, more people need to post.)
Lol xD Don't worry lol.

CelticPredator wrote:
Mizu wrote:(isn't Argos your OC? It technically isn't up to me whether he does, technically. In any case, are we less confused?)
Did you get a sex change? :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:49 am

Luna Azul wrote:
Anonymous wrote:(isn't Argos your OC? It technically isn't up to me whether he does, technically. In any case, are we less confused?)
Anonymous wrote:(just realized I'm a dumbass...it's up to Celt, not Luna, as to whether Argos lives or dies. I'm sorry for the confusion Luna. In any case, more people need to post.)
Lol xD Don't worry lol.

CelticPredator wrote:
lol no, last time I checked, I was still a guy :P
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizu Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:59 am

(already apologized forthe mix up. I had a slow day apparently. But yeah, it sup to you Celt of he lives or not.)
Anonymous
Mizu

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:03 am

(lol I missed the post where you apologized)

Tyranus didn't say anything for a moment, then,
"Ha, even if I failed this time, I won't fail the next time, dark wizard!"

Argos started to show signs of life as Wendy was healing him.
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:21 am

CelticPredator wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:
Lol xD Don't worry lol.

CelticPredator wrote:
lol no, last time I checked, I was still a guy :P
(And when was that? Before walking into the clinic ? Celticinna :P JK.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizu Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Rai sat by and watched as Wendy furiously worked on Argos, though her healing did indeed seem to be doing nothing. It was growing more and more evidence with each passing moment..."He might not make it." she stated at last.

Freed simply shook his head, not quite sure as to what to say, as he turned towards Natsu. No doubt the dragon slayer would not take such news well.
--------
"And what makes you so certain that there will be a next time. I do not know by what force you were brought before me, but I do know one thing..."
Sacrifice arc Death-Pillar

"You will surely reopent for your sins."
Anonymous
Mizu

Back to top Go down

Post by SlytherinRayquaza Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Whaddya mean he might not make it?!

I swear that bastard old man is going to get it! Mark my words!
SlytherinRayquaza
SlytherinRayquaza
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizu Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 am

As Wendy continued to heal him, she started to notice a pulse, and smiled. "I digress...hes finally starting to show signs of life.
Rai smiled at her words, a slight bit of relief washing over her.
Anonymous
Mizu

Back to top Go down

Post by SlytherinRayquaza Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:34 am

Oi,that´s a relief...let´s move when he´s feeling better. This ain´t over!
SlytherinRayquaza
SlytherinRayquaza
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizu-no-Kage Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:58 am

Freed took a step towards Natsu, green locks flowing back slightly, before ultimately standing next to him.
"What do. Do about getting back to our guild with so many people. Should we steal another large jeep?"

Rai continued to look at Argos, severely worried that if she looked away for a moment, Argos would die. This was something unacceptable.

(Zeref is still perpetually prepping to cast repent, and won't stop until either celt's OC dodges somehow, or yeah, blah.)
----
The breeze was cool as Cashern lay there...the fields were grassy and a smile, slowly pulled at his lips. He'd done it...step one, though a failure, had been competed. Their leaders plan was going exactly as planned. Hopefully Argos would be dead by now...and with him, and hint of what he may have heard about their true goal. It would surely be within their grasps very soon. He reached a lean arm skyward, snatching at the air with a vice like grip. Soon...he would see her again...and she would be forgivenen for everything....his one sense of morality.

Mizu-no-Kage
Fairy Tail Noob
Fairy Tail Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:32 am

(I'm gonna let Tyranus get killed lol)

Tyranus stood there as Zeref prepared to hit him,
"Bring it on, dark wizard."

Argos soon started to regain consciousness as they were waiting, seeing Rai and Wendy next to him.
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizu-no-Kage Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Sacrifice arc Tumblr_m88vd54vQc1r3gorro1_500
"Fool."
---
A small smile of relief crept its way onto Rai's features as she observed his eyes starting to flutter open. He would not die because of her...thank goodness.

Freed too began to smile at this sight before turning to look at the conscious members of the guild and posing a question. "So now...anyone know where to find some vehicles? Its going to be a long trip from...whereever we are." (are we even in magnolia? O.o)

Wendy was, through the epic powers of slightly forth wall, and third person controlling, continuing to tediously heal Argos's wounds.

Mizu-no-Kage
Fairy Tail Noob
Fairy Tail Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by SlytherinRayquaza Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:27 am

Wait,wait,wait! Transportation again?!
Sacrifice arc Tumblr_m8b0ssSq711rcl797o1_500

And what about the others? We´re the only ones awake! We´re gonna have to carry them...

(We seriously need other people to post. xD)
SlytherinRayquaza
SlytherinRayquaza
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 am

"Didn't Rai say that they had funereal cars here? Lets take those."

(I am not sure if it was Rai who mentioned that, but someone did say I think that they had some kind of funereal cars there.lol)
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:25 am

(LIIIIIVE!)
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖