Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piraten's Barca Corner

+3
Mihai25
Aria11
Piratenking
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Piraten's Barca Corner - Page 5 Empty Re: Piraten's Barca Corner

Post by Piratenking Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:37 am

I know right, it's really awesome Laughing That is Marchisio from Juve.
A user posted it in a german football forum. He found it on a english site. I love the english football humor Very Happy

Yeah you are right. Levandowski will go probably to Bayern. Their wings are really good. The brazilian one is Oscar.
I wonder why they want a new winger. They are interested in Schürrle from Leverkusen in Germany. I dont understand why they want him. Their wings are better than him and I dont think he wants be be on the bench. Also i dont understand why Chelsea doesn't want to keep De Bruyne. They even plan to let him go to Leverkusen if Schürrle comes to Chelsea. De Bruyne developed very well in Bremen the last season. Even when they played a bad season, he was really good and the best player. I think they could need rather a player like him than a new winger.
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 am

I had a feeling it was Marchisio, I should have known better as a Juve fan Smile

as for Oscar and Hazard, maybe it was the previous coach but I expected more from them. Maybe with some key additions to the team they will also achieve better results. Also Torres only started playing better after the second match with Steaua when he hit his head on the field:), so hey should have spent better those 60 and something millions of euro plus his wage
Mihai25
Mihai25
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:56 am

Well its kinda hard to recognize him Very Happy

Yeah, they have both potential for more than they showed. Okay Hazard scored 9 goals and had 14 assists. Not that bad for his first Premier League season. But he didn't score any goal in the CL. So i am sure he can show more next season. For Oscar, he played only in the Brazilian League. He needs probably some time to get used to the European football.
Torres was/is really a flop. I mean they paid freaking 60 millions of euro for him and he have shown liek nothing until now for this amount. He was so good when he played in Atletico and Liverpool. Don't know what happened to him. Maybe the lot of money was too much pressure for him.
I am sure Chelsea will buy a new striker for the next season. Maybe Torres will leave, not sure about that.

I wonder how Neymar will play in Barca next season. His officially presentation was yesterday. They confirmed that Barca paid 57 million euro transfer fee for him and I am sure his wage will be quite high too. I hope he will do fine and harmonize well with Messi on the pitch Smile
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm also looking forward to see how will Neymar play with Messi

other than a striker, Chelsea also needs someone to replace Lampard for example since he will probably not extend his contract after this season and i don't know how much more will Terry play. So they need one or 2 midfielders and at least a centre-back
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:38 am

Lampard extended his contract for one season but he gets older. Chelsea has to find someone to replace him in the near future.
Also there are rumours that Barca has interest for heir centre-back David Luiz. There will come some new players to Chelsea. I am sure Mourinho has already some in his mind, and money is not a problem for Chelsea right Mr Abramovic.
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:45 am

Watched the Worldcup qualification match Argentina vs Colombia yesterday. Finally saw Messi playing again after like 2 months or so Laughing I think thats the longest time that I haven't seen him playing the last years Laughing Well it was kinda boring they played only 0:0 and Messi played only for the last 20 minutes or so. But you could see how much he improves his team when he came. Now the summerbreak sucks Terrified The leagues and cups starts in August. Oh well there will be still some football but mostly international teams. The European Under-21 Football Championship started some days ago, there will be the Confed Cup in Brazil and later some friendly matches of the club teams. I think Barca has a friendly match against Bayern end of July. I hope Barca with Neymar (+ maybe some other new players) show them that they can do it better than this season, even when it's only a friendly match.

*some Barca fanboying

Barca Barca Barca
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:55 am

Some football talk.
Spain won the U21 European Championship again like 2 years ago. Well I am not surprised Laughing
They are really amazing, especially for their young age. Germany was already out after the group... oh well not surprised with the players that they took in the team. Their best ones were injured or were with the real international team in the USA for some friendly games. Still don't get why they didn't take them for the U21 team but whatever xD
Spain deserved to win this cup. They played really some amzaing football. Their stats for the whole tournament 12:2 goals. Thats really impressive. They even didn't get any goal against them before the final. The dominated every opponent. But thats not surprising with all their good players. Isco played some great matches. For me the best palyer of the whole tournament. Well their whoel teams palyed great. Thiago from Barca was the best in the final and scored 3 goals. Morata from Real (even if it is Real, I like him. He is good talent) scored 4 goals, most of all players and he even didn't play often from the start. The player who surprised me teh most, was Illarramendi. I didn't know him well before this tournament, but he is really a great holding midfielder.

Now the next time I will watch the matches of the Confed Cup. Neymar scored his second goal today :)I hope he will do as fine in Barca as well. Oh well I think it's pretty sure to say Spain will win this one too XDThey win everything in the last years.
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:28 am

Some football talk of the day.

Mihai, Steaua Bucharest won 3:0 against a team from Macedonia Very Happy. Well that should be expected. The next round of the Champions League - Qualifikation will be more difficult. I was looking here http://www.ergebnisselive.com/ what games are today, and randomly watched a bit of the second half.

Cavani goes to PSG for 64 million euros. Well quite high price Laughing
Ibrahimovic and Cavani together, doesnt sound that bad.
2 of the best strikers went to the Ligue 1 this summer.

And I am still sad about Thiago Sad
I saw some photos of the his official presentation with a Bayern shirt...
*heart broken*
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:07 pm

I also expected them to win easily. The visiting team traveled like 16 hours by bus to get here. Well, to prove that last year's performance wasn't a fluke I expect them to reach the group stage and at least qualify for Europa League. They sold only one player and bought 2 others so the team should be at least as strong as last year.

and there's Falcao going to Monaco.
They're getting quite a team there at PSG.

why did they even let him go? Do they have the right player(s) to replace Thiago? I guess that when you have a ~400 mil. euro worth of debt you can't be picky sometimes.
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:12 am

any thoughts on Barca's new coach? It's the first time I hear about him and I don't know if he is up for the job. Also they lost their friendly game with Bayern without Xavi, Pique, Busquets or Neymar
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:41 am

Thiago: Barca couldn't do anything about his leave because of a clause in his contract.  The clause lowered his release with Barcelona to a staggering amount. Originally the release amount was 90 million euros that required a certain amount of playing time, but he didnt reach this amount last season and his release amount dropped to 25 million euros. Though it was Thiago's decision to leave, you can blame Barca as well. I dont understand why they didn't let him play enough games, they knew about this clause after all. Well maybe they didn't really believed that Thiago would leave Barca. I am disappointed from both, Thiago and the Barca staff.

Yeah Barca lost their first pre-season friendly game against Bayern today :/Oh well, i would have been surprised if they won. I mean look at the teams. Barca played with all Barcelona B players in the second half and Barca just started with their pre-season last week, Bayern already 4-5 weeks ago. Also as you said, none of the international players from the Confed Cup played. I really cant wait to see Neymar and Messi playing together Smile

To the new coach:
When i first read the rumors of him becoming Barca's coach, I was wondering who he is. I didnt know him, so I looked for some information about him. Messi talked just the best about him and i read that his father is a good friend of Tata (I prefer his nickname Laughing).
He is inexperienced in europe, i am not sure myself what to think about it. He coached the Paraguayan national football team and reached with them the quarterfinals of the World Cup 2010 (they lost 0:1 against Spain) and they reached the final in the last Copa America. The Argentine team Newell's Old Boys (it is Messi youth club) was the last team that he coached. They didnt do very well before Tata came, but they won the Argentine championship with him last year. Also they reached the semifinal of the Copa Libertadores (The Champions League in South America). I don't know if you know Biesla, but he was the coach of Athletic Bilbao. He lets play the "Barca style". I read that he was Tata's mentor and that Tata took on this philosophy of football. I read some reports where he talks about football and what i read was really interesting and fits Barca quite well. He spoke like he truly believes in this way of playing football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ_6BECJFBc

This is a game of his last team that i found.
I really hope he will do well in Barca but surely Barca took some risks with him as new coach. But all in all he seems quite fitting for Barca. Let us see what he will show with the team.

"From Tito to Tata to play the Tiki-Taka"
I found this on tumblr. Nice one Laughing
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:20 am

Today German SUpercup:

Dortmund vs Bayern

I'm really interested how Klopp lets Dortmund play against Pep's Bayern. I think it will be a good match to watch. And I hope Dortmund will win Laughing
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:58 am

I do remember Bielsa, they beat Manchester really good on Old Trafford in the 2011-2012 season(3-1) and if Tata plays the same football I hope he does really well at Barca.
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:04 pm

watching the goals from the Gamper trophy(I was too sleepy that evening and had to wake up at 5:30 AM so I missed watching it live) I realized that Gerardo Martino's face was familiar Smile

so now will they play tiki-tata instead? Very Happy
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 am

You can watch it if you want. I found it on youtube.

1st half
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFVy2f9aTCI
2nd half
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5mKHH1rpZU

It was really a good match. Didnt expect Barca to win that high Laughing
They palyed really well. Last season Barca played a bit different than the seasosn before. It kinda seemed back to the roots Very Happy

Of course tiki-tata Laughing
They showed already some of it:p
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 am

Barca won their first match 7:0 against Levante. Did you watch the match? They played so amazing in the first half.

Piraten's Barca Corner - Page 5 Tumblr11
This was their first goal after only 3 minutes.

Tomorrow next match against Atletico Smile
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:28 am

Piraten's Barca Corner - Page 5 Barfin_doesn_t_care_by_sagittarius96-d6d57zo
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Jinxing Zoidberg GinTroll The Shining Guy 
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:37 am

Again Lurker... Neutral

Aria Terrified
Thank god Neymar's powers was stronger than yours. HE SAVED US. NEYYYYYYYMAAAAAAAR.
After the first half i was jinxing you Aria Laughing
Stop making me that paranoid Sad

Anyway, the match ended 1:1. Not that bad. But the first half wasnt really good but they improved in the second one. Sadly Messi is injured again :/Dammit, he wasnt 100% fit since his injury in the last season.  I really hope Tata lets him rest in the next matches. We need Messi and it sucks if his injury comes always back. Fortunately we have Neymar for scoring goals this season. Last season it looked really bad without Messi.
So for the Supercopa, I think Barca will win the game at home next week and win their first cup. I really hope Neymar will play from the start then.

Btw Mihai, I watched Steaua's match against Legia today. Sadly for you they played 1:1 but i am sure they can make it in the next match. The first half was really impressive. They played some good football.

Piraten's Barca Corner - Page 5 Tumblr_mrwm4dsMqx1ryew5wo1_400
NEEEYMARS FIRST GOAL FOR BARCA
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:49 pm

So Barca finished 1:1 as well, Neymar's goal. Since Messi is injured again, Neymar will surely play more in the upcoming matches.

It would've been much easier for Steaua if Chiriches was playing, not to mention the midfielder that got injured towards the end of the first half. The one who replaced him didn't play that good and we were less effective in the midfield area in the second half.
Also I'm curious if they will sell Chiriches now or wait at least until the winter break, he would be very useful to the team in the group stage. But Tottenham could also spend up to 10 mil euro if they really want him now, considering the obscene amount they will get from Real for Bale. He really is a very good player and worth the investment.
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:33 am

Cograts to your team for entering the Champions League Very Happy
I watched the match against Legia.
Their fans..
Piraten's Barca Corner - Page 5 Tumblr_ms945o9Sca1rr7t27o1_500

But you were right. Tottanham bought your CB Chiriches. They are really spending lot of money. Well now you can be sure that they will sell Bale to Real. They already found a replacement player. Lamela comes from the Roma. Also I read they are interested in Eriksen from Ajax. Tottanham has really some good new players. I think they will do well even without Bale.

And now I am waiting for the Champions League draws in an hour Smile
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:51 am

Piratenking wrote:Again Lurker... Neutral

Aria Terrified
Thank god Neymar's powers was stronger than yours. HE SAVED US. NEYYYYYYYMAAAAAAAR.
After the first half i was jinxing you Aria Laughing
Stop making me that paranoid Sad

Anyway, the match ended 1:1. Not that bad. But the first half wasnt really good but they improved in the second one. Sadly Messi is injured again :/Dammit, he wasnt 100% fit since his injury in the last season.  I really hope Tata lets him rest in the next matches. We need Messi and it sucks if his injury comes always back. Fortunately we have Neymar for scoring goals this season. Last season it looked really bad without Messi.
So for the Supercopa, I think Barca will win the game at home next week and win their first cup. I really hope Neymar will play from the start then.

Btw Mihai, I watched Steaua's match against Legia today. Sadly for you they played 1:1 but i am sure they can make it in the next match. The first half was really impressive. They played some good football.

Piraten's Barca Corner - Page 5 Tumblr_mrwm4dsMqx1ryew5wo1_400
NEEEYMARS FIRST GOAL FOR BARCA
I did make you paranoid, didn't I? XDD
Oh wow, good jinxing then. And why jinxing me? Terrified I did nothing wrong *v*

When it's the next game? :'3
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:14 am

with a little bit of attention in the last minutes we could have won the game

Steaua got Chelsea, Schalke and Basel in group E and Barca got Milan, Ajax and Celtic in group H.
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:48 am

@aria
YES, stop it Terrified

No. I wont tell you anything about Barca games anymore Terrified

@mihai
Steaua's chances to survive the group arent that bad with some luck. Okay Chelsea will be too much for them but you should be able to beat Basel. And to Schalke, they are playing really bad atm. Their beginning of the season really sucked. Their palyers are better than yours but Schalkes coach is really not thtat great. Also they have some injury problems. You should hope that you play the first game against them, then its not that unlikely to win. My brother is Schalke fan and complains everyday and wants a new coach Laughing

Milan vs Barca must be some kind of running gag. I think they are playing every year against each other. The games against Ajax will be nice. They are playing both some nice football.

I am looking forward to the CL games Smile
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:22 pm

^Don't worry about it. I can always google it Tongue up

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/calendar

And next game is on Sun 09/01/2013 21:00 , Barca - Valencia.
Should I start jinxing? GinTroll

Last edited by Aria11 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next