Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Romance Thread

+17
dex_dash
WaddlePants
Camoche
crackerpattiez
Shika
CelticPredator
Piratenking
PassiveSin
Nagisa-chan
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Yamaihime
Aria11
Nano
Lurker.
Mihai25
✖єsumi✖
21 posters

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Go down

Official Romance Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Chrome, and sounds like a drag xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Fairy Tail chapter 321 spoilers:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT:

More spoilers
I don't know if this is legit so don't assume it will happen but it probably will:
Spoiler:

Credit to Janard from MH.

Btw, Mashima said on his twitter that chapter 322 is his favourite.So if all those spoilers actually happen , I can see why he likes the chapter.

Last edited by Aria11 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 pm

*crawls out of her cave*
I forgot that its friday :"D

Milliana has something on her back. Lector? :"D
Badass laxus vs jura fight
no,nonon did he just use that "i am fired up!" shit
nononon
dfddsaSDF
Erza being awesome
second origin release? wait what? :"D
Thats one awesome armor
Aww gruvia
eh and no draw? seriously now?
anyway
*crawls back into her cave*
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Did Laxus just quoted Natsu? /facepalm

You destroyed the image of my Laxus, Mashima.How dare you?! Terrified

At least no nakama power up.Well done,Mashima.
Erza is activating her second base.She will kill Minerva now.
And her armor's name is Nakagami?LOL Laughing And here I thought If I would read the ''nakama'' word in this chapter :P
Aww my Gruvia Official Romance Thread - Page 7 3239280439
And Laxus winning the battle without nakama power!!!F*ck yes Official Romance Thread - Page 7 1247806006

I wonder why the chapter was named ''Laxus vs Jura'' when their battle didn't last more than 3-4 pages o.o

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Because Mashima is to lazy to come up with good chapter names. So he just picks whatever comes to his mind first.
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:52 pm

That.motherdamngod.GRUVIA!!
I was really crying guys, this was such a mature Gruvia moment and it was SO CUTE!!
Shika
Shika
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 am

That chapter was ok, I would have liked a draw better though... Did anyone notice they got five points for Jura?? He must have split captain ship with Lyon... Awe, Gruvia hand holding on purpose!! I think a unison raid is now eminent... I would laughing it was Lector hiding in Millianna's clothes, that means he stowed away on her and Minerva doesn't realize lol. If Sting sees Lector alive, I can seriously see him going "*uck this noise" and just quitting altogether, the leaving with his cat... Anyone know who Gloria is??
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:51 am

Mashara125 wrote:That chapter was ok, I would have liked a draw better though... Did anyone notice they got five points for Jura?? He must have split captain ship with Lyon... Awe, Gruvia hand holding on purpose!! I think a unison raid is now eminent... I would laughing it was Lector hiding in Millianna's clothes, that means he stowed away on her and Minerva doesn't realize lol. If Sting sees Lector alive, I can seriously see him going "*uck this noise" and just quitting altogether, the leaving with his cat... Anyone know who Gloria is??

I also thought it would be a draw.I mean Jura is supposed to be very strong and because we only saw some panels of their fight and most of it was off panel, with only the final attack of Laxus, the fight was not as good as I wanted.Anyways, at least he won without Nakama power and with his power but quoting Natsu was just...lame xD
Yes, I did notice.So FT is #1 with all of their members and only Sting is left(since Erza will probably win against Minerva - her armor is named ''Nakagami'' lol, and Gray/Juvia unison raid against Lyon/Chelia).
Lol I also think is Lector xD

Hahaha, I can see Sting doing that.

At first I thought, that by Gloria he meant the end of the games with FT winning xD
I can't think of anyone at the moment.Maybe a dragon's name?
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:00 am

^

That makes me think, maybe it's supposed to be "Glory" and it was mistranslated by the people who work with the RAWS...

Yeah, at least Laxus didn't make a lame ass speech... Quoting Natsu is bad enough but he did ok anyway... Still would have been realistic for one of the to fall, I don't want Erza to, Gajeel is done, although if he takes on Sting, Dting may beat him, Gruvia won't get beat my Lylia if they unison raid... That's about all that's left.

I just feel like Gloria means something and I'm missing it...

Millianna might steal Lector and then Sting would really never get him back lol
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 am

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:Because Mashima is to lazy to come up with good chapter names. So he just picks whatever comes to his mind first.
Maybe second that comes to mind?xD Or we would have chapters titled "Boobs, Boobs, Tits, Ass"

Well yeah,its either Lecto or her ass has cat ears xDBut that shape looks too weird xD I wonder if he enjoys his time there. If he really is alive, my opinion on Minerva changes xD Unless she was torturing him day and night :'D Or brainwashed him.
Aw, LaxusXTeam moment xD
They blab too much about the youth but dont let the real youthtake over...
What would you say in such a situation, Natsu??? This reminds me of Freed asking what LAxus would do. What is next? Laxus as Natsu's #1 fanboy? :'D GFreed also imitating Natsu?xD Or Freed hating Natsu for Taking his beloved Natsu?Laughing
Erza is angry/... now I demand Celtic says bad things about her like he did with Kagura when she was angry :P jk.
Second origin release? Dosnt sound good.
And leave the chest are so uncovered with that armor...
Is that Chelia's bra?O.o Aw, first time i see someone wear one Cute Cana doesnt count.
Teamwork, right, I blame you for this, Stupid, Horny Lyon :'D
Mavis is creepy
...meh,I don't really/...

And 36 pagesXD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:48 am

Mashara125 wrote:^

That makes me think, maybe it's supposed to be "Glory" and it was mistranslated by the people who work with the RAWS...

Yeah, at least Laxus didn't make a lame ass speech... Quoting Natsu is bad enough but he did ok anyway... Still would have been realistic for one of the to fall, I don't want Erza to, Gajeel is done, although if he takes on Sting, Dting may beat him, Gruvia won't get beat my Lylia if they unison raid... That's about all that's left.

MS's version is the same...So a name probably?

I am still facepalming over that quote >.>
If it goes Gajeel vs Sting, then I think Gajeel will lose.
And Gruvia will use a unison raid so they will beat Lyvia as it seems.
We still have Natsu and co. inside the castle.You never know xD

I can't think of anything at this point.Maybe a name or place, or even magic?

Lol that would be kinda funny to see xD

Luna Azul wrote:
✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:Because Mashima is to lazy to come up with good chapter names. So he just picks whatever comes to his mind first.
Maybe second that comes to mind?xD Or we would have chapters titled "Boobs, Boobs, Tits, Ass"

Well yeah,its either Lecto or her ass has cat ears xDBut that shape looks too weird xD I wonder if he enjoys his time there. If he really is alive, my opinion on Minerva changes xD Unless she was torturing him day and night :'D Or brainwashed him.
Aw, LaxusXTeam moment xD
What would you say in such a situation, Natsu??? This reminds me of Freed asking what LAxus would do. What is next? Laxus as Natsu's #1 fanboy? :'D GFreed also imitating Natsu?xD Or Freed hating Natsu for Taking his beloved Natsu?Laughing
Erza is angry/... now I demand Celtic says bad things about her like he did with Kagura when she was angry :P jk.
Is that Chelia's bra?O.o Aw, first time i see someone wear one Cute Cana doesnt count.
Mavis is creepy

And 36 pagesXD

Official Romance Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_m8jvry5OHO1rpwaqo

Official Romance Thread - Page 7 Scared

For Sting's sake don't say something like that or I am going to lose hope in this manga >.>
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:59 am

LOL! What? You don't like the idea of Laxus pulling a Freed and having posters of a half nekid Natsu in his room? Or drukenly defending his honor? Natsu t-shirts, Natsu hats, Natsu shoes? Hehehe *evil laugh*

Must be a name then, but whose name? It might be another Erza recollection, like Rosemary...

Yeah, it would be like Mashima for Gajeel to have an awesome fight and then he gets one punch KOed by Sting... Then Levy can nurse him back to health though Laughing

With those spoilers, the Dragons aren't supposed to come til the 7th? It's still the 6th til the end of the games...

I can see it now, Sting looking for Lector but Millianna is smuggling him out in her coat lol
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:19 am

Mashara125 wrote:LOL! What? You don't like the idea of Laxus pulling a Freed and having posters of a half nekid Natsu in his room? Or drukenly defending his honor? Natsu t-shirts, Natsu hats, Natsu shoes? Hehehe *evil laugh*

Must be a name then, but whose name? It might be another Erza recollection, like Rosemary...

Yeah, it would be like Mashima for Gajeel to have an awesome fight and then he gets one punch KOed by Sting... Then Levy can nurse him back to health though Laughing

With those spoilers, the Dragons aren't supposed to come til the 7th? It's still the 6th til the end of the games...

I can see it now, Sting looking for Lector but Millianna is smuggling him out in her coat lol

Official Romance Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_lx9iyuQUHE1qdrpdr

Not an Erza one again.Someone's else plz? :'D

I can see that happening.And is he still sitting in that bench till now?xD
Is he thining or not,lol?

Hahaha and then we will have Gale moments :P

I think Levy said that after some days, when the GMG ended many people died.So July 7th is not this day?

Hahaha, and then Sting vs Milliana xD
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:45 am

Lol, sorry for the bad mental image...

I dunno who else would have a flashback... Unless it's the future Gruvia child's name Laughing kidding

I think Sting is just not interested in really fighting anyone, he will just remain til the end and take out who's left... Or try to anyway

GaLe would be the silver lining of that crappy cloud lol

I thought the dragons came on the 7th which is the next day... Didn't Levy say that they thought the hardest part was the GMG but that tragedy struck after?

Nope, Millanna would be gone before Sting had a foggy sniff of what was going on lol
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:11 am

The chapter was good, but what is Lector doing there anyway? That's Milliana's ass you pervy Lector :P

Luxus should've used DF on Jura instead on quoting Natsu

Minerva is finally getting some damage and will get some more after Erza released the second origin

and I hope there will be plenty of Gruvia next week
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:54 am

Aria11 wrote:
Mashara125 wrote:^

MS's version is the same...So a name probably?

I am still facepalming over that quote >.>
If it goes Gajeel vs Sting, then I think Gajeel will lose.
And Gruvia will use a unison raid so they will beat Lyvia as it seems.
We still have Natsu and co. inside the castle.You never know xD

I can't think of anything at this point.Maybe a name or place, or even magic?

Lol that would be kinda funny to see xD

Luna Azul wrote:

Aw, LaxusXTeam moment xD
Mavis is creepy

And 36 pagesXD

Official Romance Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_m8jvry5OHO1rpwaqo

Official Romance Thread - Page 7 Scared

For Sting's sake don't say something like that or I am going to lose hope in this manga >.>

Move over Romeo, NAtsu's #1 Fanboy is here: Laxus :P

Mashara125 wrote:LOL! What? You don't like the idea of Laxus pulling a Freed and having posters of a half nekid Natsu in his room? Or drukenly defending his honor? Natsu t-shirts, Natsu hats, Natsu shoes? Hehehe *evil laugh*

This goves me an evil idea xD

Did anyone check if Lector was always there or was her lower part not show?xD

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:50 am

either way he better get out right now from there. Even if Milliana loves cats, he doesn't deserve to be there Very Happy
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:19 am

You think she will fart on him? :P

Docats also have better sense of smell?Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:23 pm

little rant- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DAMN PINK SMELLEPHANT DOING IN MY ELFGREEN MOMENT??
AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS PEDO-BEAR BUT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE AN ELEPHANT... COINCIDENCE? OR ARE THEY HINTING AT THE "ELEPHANT" IN THE ROOM BEING ELFMAN'S REALIZED FEELINGS FOR EVERGREEN? GRRRRR I'M MAD!

Spoiler:
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:03 pm

I still think it looks more like a little person xD Its even wearing clothes xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Ha. ha. ha.

Just because it has a little blue loincloth on, doesn mean its wearing clothes... look at those huge ears and that nose!! Its a damn smellephant... in my ElfGreen moment... dirty bastards...
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:05 pm

never noticed that there Very Happy, I was just paying attention to the Elfgreen moment. But it could be some toy as well. Since it's pink and Wendy had Charle with her, maybe Natsu left there to make fun of Elfman later on
Also, being a Natsu fanboy, Romeo left it there for Wendy in the first day
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Mashara125 wrote:Lol, sorry for the bad mental image...

I dunno who else would have a flashback... Unless it's the future Gruvia child's name Laughing kidding

I think Sting is just not interested in really fighting anyone, he will just remain til the end and take out who's left... Or try to anyway

GaLe would be the silver lining of that crappy cloud lol

I thought the dragons came on the 7th which is the next day... Didn't Levy say that they thought the hardest part was the GMG but that tragedy struck after?

Nope, Millanna would be gone before Sting had a foggy sniff of what was going on lol

It's ok just thinking about it's not good for my brain :P

Lol I don't think is that xD Agh, we have to wait for a week to find out now >.<

And in the end Sting will solo everyone in FT and when he is about to fight Erza, Lector appears from Milliana's back and he doesn't fight at all.So FT wins Laughing
Or he is thinking of what to eat at the dinner :P

Lol xD

I also think they will come on 7/7 but what will happen the next days?And if they are flying now towards the stadium, why none from the cities they pass, can't hear or see them?Weird :P

And then Sting goes full power and destroys the stadium xD Or we can start shipping Sting x Milliana from now on :P

Btw:AoE raw chapter 44 is out.Have you read it?

Luna Azul wrote:
Move over Romeo, NAtsu's #1 Fanboy is here: Laxus :P

NUUUUU DX
Official Romance Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_m1wzn2KAx91r2e1lj

Also about the episode:

It was good.They made Naval Battle in one episode.Juvia was the most beautiful of course.And that b*tch Minerva.For one second I thought they wouldn't show the beat up of Lucy but they finally did but not in the same level as in the manga.
Hahaha, next week is about Ichiya and Bunny guy xD
And the new FT team of course.

EDIT:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-02/fairy-tail-anime-tv-run-to-end-on-march-30
OMS OMS OMS
THE FT ANIME WILL END ON MARCH 30TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE...???? I CAN'T EVEN SDHCUISCHYUYDECYV

Also Mashima said that on his twitter:
''Until the time comes, I cannot say something I've always wanted to say, even on Twitter. Please be patient and wait until the time comes for me to announce some good news.''

TELL ME NAO.
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 am

Aria11 wrote:I also think they will come on 7/7 but what will happen the next days?And if they are flying now towards the stadium, why none from the cities they pass, can't hear or see them?Weird :P

And then Sting goes full power and destroys the stadium xD Or we can start shipping Sting x Milliana from now on :P
Also about the episode:

It was good.They made Naval Battle in one episode.Juvia was the most beautiful of course.And that b*tch Minerva.For one second I thought they wouldn't show the beat up of Lucy but they finally did but not in the same level as in the manga.
Hahaha, next week is about Ichiya and Bunny guy xD
And the new FT team of course.

EDIT:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-02/fairy-tail-anime-tv-run-to-end-on-march-30
OMS OMS OMS
THE FT ANIME WILL END ON MARCH 30TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE...???? I CAN'T EVEN SDHCUISCHYUYDECYV

Also Mashima said that on his twitter:
''Until the time comes, I cannot say something I've always wanted to say, even on Twitter. Please be patient and wait until the time comes for me to announce some good news.''

TELL ME NAO.
I thought that the dragons appeared in response to them using the Eclipse gate but fLucy should've said something about it, at least to Gerard. If they come from a distant place people or military outposts should've signaled their arrival.

nope, no Sting x Milliana shipping, not after what Minerva did to her. He'll be happy to have Lector back and be mesmerized by Erza's power, righteousness and dedication to friends and guild. He might at least start calling her "the Lady" instead of that crazy bitch Minerva

shoot, I forgot about the anime again, off to watch the episode
about the anime ending, I think it's normal considering how close to the manga it is and Mashima might've refused the idea of another filler(not fitting with how he wants to continue the story). It will probably start again after another 50-100 manga chapters
most likely the anime will end right after the last day of the GMG
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 am

Mihai25 wrote:never noticed that there Very Happy, I was just paying attention to the Elfgreen moment. But it could be some toy as well. Since it's pink and Wendy had Charle with her, maybe Natsu left there to make fun of Elfman later on
Also, being a Natsu fanboy, Romeo left it there for Wendy in the first day

Lol, I don't think its a toy... it looks like it is standing up and peeking out from behind the chair leg...

Its just a little animation gremlin or whatever they are called, that the animators throw in there to make sure we are paying attention I guess... I just don't like it that they did it in my ElfGreen scene!!! Which I also agree with you and hope this is just a short term hiatus until the end of the GMG arc and not a permanent ending...

I havent seen the 44 RAWS yet, but now I shall probably have to go and search for them muhahahaaaa

edit: Wholly Moses!!! I want that chapter translated now! Mephisto... and what is Yukio talking to Sheimi about?? I secretly think that Shiro and Sheimi's mom arranged their marriage or something and Yukio knows about it...
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next