Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Romance Thread

+17
dex_dash
WaddlePants
Camoche
crackerpattiez
Shika
CelticPredator
Piratenking
PassiveSin
Nagisa-chan
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Yamaihime
Aria11
Nano
Lurker.
Mihai25
✖єsumi✖
21 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

Official Romance Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Official Romance Thread

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:55 am

Double posting, yeah.

I love that image mashara, and this one too

Official Romance Thread - Page 23 Tumblr_ml3eo3Gl1j1rjrvjgo1_500

How cute xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:42 pm

LOLOLOL Laxuuuuss.. you adorable thing you xD
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

http://crackerpattiez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 am

Cute cover buuut, Is that them as children? CauseI remember Lisanna having that fuild mark on her arm.

Ha! I knewit!
Oms, that dragon is disgusting xD
But it would kinda explain draagon extermination, but not being extermination xD
ArcadiosXPrincess
Oh, Juvia has that one set of clothes again...
I always wondered, I think her clothes are made with water? cause she can turn it into it, and hat would esplain why it holds up when impossible, but not hwy it tears so much and she doesnt fix it quick....

Cute guard just wet himself xD

OH LOOK! LUCY DOES WEAR UNDERWEAR! Laughing

and she is eating it with her butt too >X)

Hm so it wasnt lucy that realized...here i was giving her too much credit...but i guess its good since she made sure of it.

Oooh, fulll moon....first time its not an eclipse....

How randomly convenient lpl.

KISS HIM ULTEAR! LIKE SLEEPING BEAUTY!

Next week chapter is zodiac,,, so i guess something with it....if hte dragons dont make it.... i will be disappointed .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:12 am

Wasn't the guild mark on Lisanna's arm just in the Anime and she wasn't drawn with one until after she came back? I think they are kids too though in the picture

So FRogue was making sure that the portal was opened to let in the dragons but if Lucy wasn't the one that closed it before, then did it just stay open? For Eclipse they were opening the door to kill Zeref so I dunno how that roils be different than what they are doing right now... FLucy at this time in that timeline was captured by the guards so she wouldn't have been around the doorway...

I don't think 10,000 are going to get through there XP that would take days, there might be just enough that make it through to destroy the world anyway though...

Annnnnnnd enter the good dragons now!!! Isn't that the jade dragon one of them? And a stone dragon and one that looks like flames... But I doubt it's Igneel...

If Lucy needs all the keys again to close the door she will need to find Yukino, she still has her three...
Mashara125
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:30 am

Hm, a stone dragon and lava dragon...would make awesome dragon slayers. But I am confused about rogue now, so he wanted to kill Lucy because she is going to close the gates. But F!Lucy didn't take notice that she closed them, but current Lucy well knows what she is doing, and why does rogue even want to keep them open knwefroing make no sense ieonfgtn

Meh....I hope people die soon in FT and Zeref finally shows up Neutral
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:53 am

I think that FRogue made up the excuse that Lucy was going to close the gates in order to justify killing her to her team mates, I dunno, he might have thought that she would have turned herself in to him if she thought that she would be the one that ended up killing everyone, kinda playing on her feelings. I think that when FLucy went missing in the future, FRogue somehow thought that she was going back in time TO close the gate or at least prevent the gate from being opened, so when he could come back in time again, seven years after she did, probably at another eclipse, he came with the intention of killing Lucy in that time in order to prevent her from becoming FLucy and going back to make sure the gate was never opened. It explains why FLucy had no clue that she "closed the gate" (because in her timespace she was captured by the guards at this time and wasn't a witness to the gate opening) and Rogue at this time in the present isn't anywhere near her to know where she was, so he didn't know that but wasn't going to risk it happening in his future self. So FRogue pretty much shot himself in the foot because if he had never attacked Lucy and killed FLucy, she would have never asked her Spirit to look up the Gate and figure out that it shouldnt be opened and chances are she would have not tried to close it or it would have been too late (its almost too late now). It also explains why FRogue told the princess that the gate must be opened, the little government dude was going to kill the Eclipse Project and so he prevented THAT by telling a lie, FLucy only talked to Jellal and we don't even know what she told him yet... other than probably the whole world turned to chaos in the future....
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:44 am

OMS HGFJHRGDDWEUVHJGVH
LAXUS <3

About the chapter:
Finally the dragons!!!!!!
Oh I think Zeref will appear at the end if the spoiler was right.
Also this is probably the moment Lucy lost ger right arm...hmm
Lol Mashima and his fanservice xD
The cover was cute *A*

And please tell me that they won't win with nakama power
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:47 am

New chapter...whatever Laughing

Spoiler:

Official Romance Thread - Page 23 2458038252
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:54 am

^FACEPALMP...

Who did that?xD
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 am

Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:12 am

Piratenking wrote:New chapter...whatever Laughing

Spoiler:

Official Romance Thread - Page 23 2458038252

Oh Piffin XDDD
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:14 am

Lol I can't believe it XXDDDD
Another Barca fan lol Tongue out
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:17 am

Me neither Laughing

YEEEEEEEES Barca
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:26 am

Mashara125 wrote:Wasn't the guild mark on Lisanna's arm just in the Anime and she wasn't drawn with one until after she came back? I think they are kids too though in the picture

So FRogue was making sure that the portal was opened to let in the dragons but if Lucy wasn't the one that closed it before, then did it just stay open? For Eclipse they were opening the door to kill Zeref so I dunno how that roils be different than what they are doing right now... FLucy at this time in that timeline was captured by the guards so she wouldn't have been around the doorway...

I don't think 10,000 are going to get through there XP that would take days, there might be just enough that make it through to destroy the world anyway though...

Annnnnnnd enter the good dragons now!!! Isn't that the jade dragon one of them? And a stone dragon and one that looks like flames... But I doubt it's Igneel...

If Lucy needs all the keys again to close the door she will need to find Yukino, she still has her three...
i dont know...I will have to look that up xD

Well, looking at child picsof the manga , the guild mark is also not on that place on her leg....

But her memory could have either be tampered with,or its the fate thing. No matter what way of minor details, someone destined to close the door will close it. And Rogue knew that....

He ;looks different from igneel, and going by the body of the buried dragon, they either go back, or the time line is different...

And Yukino is missing lol...Mmmm. maybe RogueXYukino was secret canon and she is helping him :P Or maybe in trouble and Kagura will come all "Mine " :P

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:Hm, a stone dragon and lava dragon...would make awesome dragon slayers. But I am confused about rogue now, so he wanted to kill Lucy because she is going to close the gates. But F!Lucy didn't take notice that she closed them, but current Lucy well knows what she is doing, and why does rogue even want to keep them open knwefroing make no sense ieonfgtn

Meh....I hope people die soon in FT and Zeref finally shows up Neutral

I thought maybe F!Rogue could be Acnologia or trying to go that way? LEtting 10,000 dragons from the past come,killthem, take tthe power, we know it can be done, and we have yet to know how strong he really is... if maybe he were to be send to the past along with the dragons, he could be Acnologia xD

or do i need to reread the manga too? :'D I keep forgetting details.

Because it make so far, little sense to want dragons just to kill 90% of humanity, but if it was for power...i think it would be more understandable?

My other theory is that by the end of the arc they return to when the Island was attacked and have those 7 years to work on a solution to it all....

Mashara125 wrote:I think that FRogue made up the excuse that Lucy was going to close the gates in order to justify killing her to her team mates, I dunno, he might have thought that she would have turned herself in to him if she thought that she would be the one that ended up killing everyone, kinda playing on her feelings. I think that when FLucy went missing in the future, FRogue somehow thought that she was going back in time TO close the gate or at least prevent the gate from being opened, so when he could come back in time again, seven years after she did, probably at another eclipse, he came with the intention of killing Lucy in that time in order to prevent her from becoming FLucy and going back to make sure the gate was never opened. It explains why FLucy had no clue that she "closed the gate" (because in her timespace she was captured by the guards at this time and wasn't a witness to the gate opening) and Rogue at this time in the present isn't anywhere near her to know where she was, so he didn't know that but wasn't going to risk it happening in his future self. So FRogue pretty much shot himself in the foot because if he had never attacked Lucy and killed FLucy, she would have never asked her Spirit to look up the Gate and figure out that it shouldnt be opened and chances are she would have not tried to close it or it would have been too late (its almost too late now). It also explains why FRogue told the princess that the gate must be opened, the little government dude was going to kill the Eclipse Project and so he prevented THAT by telling a lie, FLucy only talked to Jellal and we don't even know what she told him yet... other than probably the whole world turned to chaos in the future....
I think Lucy did close the door on the other one, just didnt noticve, cause Rogue had no reall need to make that comment to himself x?DBut it wouldnt really be makign it up right?Laughing It wou;ld be like, twisting the truth a bit xD
You are getting me mixed mashara
What would Rogue interest in letting the door open be anyway, and if lucy dissappeared for 7 years before he did, if she did succeed , his future wouldnt have happened.....would it?/besides 90% of humanuity died, why not assume lucy did too? + he wasnt aware there were two lucys, right?
could you put what you are saying inmore simple strtuctured stuff?Laughing kinda like time line thing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:36 am

Aria11 wrote:OMS HGFJHRGDDWEUVHJGVH
LAXUS Heart

About the chapter:
Finally the dragons!!!!!!
Oh I think Zeref will appear at the end if the spoiler was right.
Also this is probably the moment Lucy lost ger right arm...hmm
Lol Mashima and his fanservice xD
The cover was cute *A*

And please tell me that they won't win with nakama power
so it was true that the dragons arrived because of the door opening but it's interesting they are just coming through the frickin' door Smile. I wonder how they knew they have to come through there.

hmm, Zeref still exists in the current timeline and he is god knows where around the world. Would the past Zeref come as well through the door?

she could be losing her arm there but I don't know. If F!Lucy lost her arm because of that as well, she should've known about closing the gate. But she probably lost the arm somewhere else since F!Rogue probably lied about her closing the door.

one thing I wanted to add is how little the ones who built it seem to know about the gate. After the Eclipse Cannon was mentioned, I expected part of the construction to transform into an actual cannon. Oh well, at least we can see some awesome fights against the dragons.
rock dragon -> Jura
lava dragon -> weird guy from the executors

and the cover was really cute, NaLi FTW!!!!!!
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraTorres Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:43 am

Cool chapter. It was a nice twist having the dragons come out of the gate instead of what F!Rouge and the princess said. This also makes me believe that F!Rouge wasn't trying to prevent the fall of humankind, but in fact trying to destroy it. He must have some kind in ulterior motive. That or he made a really big mistake Unsure

Theres this interesting theory now that maybe Natsu and Gajeel actually came from the past. That they were transported from 400 years ago somehow and that the dragons didn't just disappear but the dragon slayers are actually now in the present.
LauraTorres
LauraTorres
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

https://ft-ort.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:47 am

^Maybe they were leading an attack and they happened to go through it xD lol
Like, opened right in their faces xD Or does it need to come out exactly on another door on the same place?
Or maybe they felt the magical energy and headed towards it.

Mmm. I wonder if past Zeref has the same lack of control as current one, cause if he did he could just kill everyone.

Why would ghe lieabout her closing it?I think she lost her arm in dragon attack, LEvy had scarsand 90% humanity dies....so to be left unscratched....

Why would they fight a dragon ? xD

Only dragon slayer magic can hurt a dRagon, so far, only 8 people can do it.

Wendy, Natsu, Gajeel. Rogue, Sting, Laxus,Cobra, wherever he is, and F!Rogue....

AAAnd, If one of them happens to defeat one, I think we will see a power boost Very Happy

I hope natsu doesnt get too manu.... but Goooo Gajeel!

^that would explain the 80+ thing.xD

Sad thing would be, Dragons really are extinct, exept for Acnologia, who was originally a human anyway. Maybe Lucy's mother does have something to do with it.

If she used the gate and brought the DS. thought that doesnt explain how they ended up separate,not knowing each other, or maybe forgetting, cause of the wendy thing,but how come they didnt cross the gate together? and how come the Edolas versions are also that same age and exist along with everyone else?

Last edited by Luna Azul on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo. and add response)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:30 am

that theory sounds familiar and could plausible(Zeref said it was nostalgic to see Natsu and wondered if he can stop him now, maybe Natsu and Gajeel really are from 400 years ago). But L u n a also has a point with their Edolas version having the same age(excepting Wendy who was older there).

past Zeref was most likely crazy and evil, only later on he became unstable. I wonder what happened to him... cough*Zervis*cough Very Happy
Mihai25
Mihai25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:06 am

^I have a theory for Wendy'sage xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:34 am

yay, the dragons finally came!
So they are coming from the gate..seems F!Rogue wanted to keep Lucy from closing the gate so that the word would end, not because he was trying to save the future, so evil
now, we need Acnologia and Zeref, then Igneel, Grandeeney, and Metalicanna
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:44 am

Fanarts

Spoiler:
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:16 am

That nalu in bed looks like that one Gruvia thatvI didnt like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:56 am

So, is the OVA going tobe about the
RaveXFT crossover?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:12 am

That poster has a different release date, August instead of June I think...
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihai25 Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:41 am

that edo-Gruvia was cute Smile

I want an OVA based on the 5th day(free day) of the games
Mihai25
Mihai25