Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan)

+10
crackerpattiez
Jager
Nano
LauraTorres
Lurker.
CelticPredator
PassiveSin
Piratenking
✖єsumi✖
Aria11
14 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 am

LauraTorres wrote:Guys...I was reading some chapters I had downloaded on my iPod at school and I just stumbled upon
Spoiler:

and I've read this before but I didn't know who Ymir was so I am freaking out I just can not even
c'OABG'Qp35hpgsa'arekn5'yprhbdnlrsbg'oq5iwhsf;akenb'Pekstng"APi35hnt
peragp'inhgpeisgh'eprgn'pie5nyph
Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan) - Page 3 Tumblr_m0wqzwtsd31qidxum

GIVE ME NEW CHAPTER NOW!
He looks a lot like Ryner xD

Anywya, I was about ot ask that too, cause since I spoiled myself, I knew the name Ymir before I came to know who it was Laughing So, I was wondering that they mean by her people too.

Plus, I have a question about race, Is MIkasa Asian? And are they mostly extinct? I think it was said but i dont remember... is Ymir too? How important is she to all this? O:I'm hungry so i am not makins sense, sorry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan)

Post by LauraTorres Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 pm

THE SUPERHERO WHOSE IDENTIY NO ONE IS AWARE OF Azul wrote:
LauraTorres wrote:Guys...I was reading some chapters I had downloaded on my iPod at school and I just stumbled upon
Spoiler:

and I've read this before but I didn't know who Ymir was so I am freaking out I just can not even
c'OABG'Qp35hpgsa'arekn5'yprhbdnlrsbg'oq5iwhsf;akenb'Pekstng"APi35hnt
peragp'inhgpeisgh'eprgn'pie5nyph
Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan) - Page 3 Tumblr_m0wqzwtsd31qidxum

GIVE ME NEW CHAPTER NOW!
He looks a lot like Ryner xD

Anywya, I was about ot ask that too, cause since I spoiled myself, I knew the name Ymir before I came to know who it was Laughing So, I was wondering that they mean by her people too.

Plus, I have a question about race, Is MIkasa Asian? And are they mostly extinct? I think it was said but i dont remember... is Ymir too? How important is she to all this? O:I'm hungry so i am not makins sense, sorry

I think Ymir lived amongst the Titans for a period if time, and the new life she was talking about was one where she wouldn't be a Titan. Maybe "her people" are the humans that can turn into titans, or those that are not like the normal classes. It seems like each human-Titan hybrid thing has a unique characteristic goin for them. Maybe they are seen as sort of gods to the other titans. Annie was able to control them to extent as well as the gigantic Titan guy(forgot his name). That monkey Titan though...idk what to make of him...
I think Mikasa is from like a ninja Asian clan that has gone extinct and is one of the few people left with the "Asian" characteristics (her long dark hair for example), but I don't think Ymir is part of the same group.
LauraTorres
LauraTorres
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

https://ft-ort.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:42 pm

^I think she lived among them too, but I also thought her people could know something about how to turn normal humans into Titans, like with Connie;s village.
But then, why would htey be "her people" I mean, why her's?XdI thoughtmaybe she had been born in a position of power, like Krista, and that is why she understood too.
But why eat the Gods then?Xd

I thought moneky titan is a boss of sorts?
I dont mean same group but race in general xD I think Ymir was from a diferent village?
Many races must have gone extinct anyway, if the only survivors are inside the wall...
I dont think only the clan would have gone extinct but most asians, since the bandits seemed to be selling them at high price...

and I wonder, who did Ymir eat in front of Ryner and Berthold? Why was Ryner so confused on what was right and wrong now? Unsure
Was it the same as the religious guy?

And if Berthold, Annie and Ryner were really from the same village, does this mean there is an entire villlage out there with the capacity to turn to titans?

And, if the people in Connie;s village got turned into titans, and his mom still remembered him, does it mean that it could have been the same with the talking titan? A short moment of consciousness before losing it all?

And do they all turn into those things then?

Would a human have to be killed by a titan to turn if they have what it takes? Or is it done with an injection? OR are they born, raised and trained to be titans?Do I have too many questions? Will I ever stop asking them?
Does anyone else ship JeanXMikasa and AnnieXEren. And Krista Harem?

Is my post too long and confusing?:P Will I keep going on?:P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraTorres Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:53 pm

FUUUUUUUUQQQQQQQQQQQ
I SPEND 30 MINUTES TYPING MY REPLY TO THE SUPERHERO WHOSE IDENTIY NO ONE IS AWARE OF AND THEN MY FUCKIN IPOD RUINS IT!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!
IM NOT DEALING WITH THIS SH*T RIGHT NOW. I'LL TYPE IT AGAIN LATER.

EDIT: UG IN SO PISSED OFF BECAUSE I KNOW I'LL FORGET SOME OF THE THINGS I TYPED AND I PUT MY HEART AND SOUL INTO THAT DXXXXX
LauraTorres
LauraTorres
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

https://ft-ort.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:13 pm

what?! nooo Terrified now i will never know Terrified
If it took so long i;m sure it was good too D':

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:16 pm

MOAR SASHA SPAM!

Spoiler:
Jager
Jager
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Location : At the bottom of the hill but at the top of the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:39 am

Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan) - Page 3 Tumblr_mlzm2yjbQN1r11qslo4_250
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:45 pm

^...LOL AWESOME
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

http://crackerpattiez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Sasha is the best :"D (And her food obsession is almost like mine :"D Sasha reminds me of myself asdfg :"D)

And she was awesome at the end of the episode.
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Tue May 07, 2013 2:53 am

I read all chapters in only one day Laughing
After the new episode yesterday, I started with the manga because i didnt want to wait one week for only one episode anymore.
The art of the manga really sucks but the manga is damn awesome.
I totaly love it Laughing
BUT DAMN; WHY HAS ANNIE TO BE ON DARK SIDE? Terrified I LIKE HER. SHE IS COOL. Also for one moment I thought Sasha is getting killed, but I am glad she isnt.
Also the last chapters Surprised I never expected them to be the Colossal and Armored titans. I was just like WTF IS HAPPENING?
It was so random. I mean it was even only on a small panel behind the others who talked Laughing Reiner and Bertholdt (Had to look for their names, cant remember the names in SnK xD) just started telling that Eren as if it is nothing. First i thought they were joking or got insane, but it was the fucking truth Neutral
Seriously, why are all all trainees titans? Laughing

I want the next chapter nooooow

Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 4:19 pm

SHE MIGHT BE ON THE DARK SIDE BUT I DONT THINK SHE IS EVIL OR ANYTHING.

I thought the same thing lol, but then they had the explanation flashback...

I still want to believe at least Mikasa, Jean,Sasha and Connie are Humans xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Wed May 08, 2013 2:06 am

Like Piffin said, Reiner and Bertholdt being Titans was so random -.-
What the hell.. "I'm the Armoured Titan and he's the Colossal Titan and we attacked the wall five years back."
Really..
I want the next chapter now or I'm going to lose it :"D
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 am

lol, not only five years back...thinking about it, only Berthold attacked recently, you think it was Eren and the change of plans or Ryner not knowing what to do? Cause it seems like he was warming up to people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri May 10, 2013 6:06 pm

About the Titans reveal:

It wasn't as such a surprise to me because I had read this post in MF before:
Spoiler:
Yup, he predicted everything like Sherlock does XDD

Both of them were acting suspicious sometimes and when they said something I didn't know what they exactly meant.To me it felt they were talking about something different from what the scene or the situation was suggesting, but I never expected something like that lol.

But I admit they way they said it left me ''WTF'' XDD
They were so calm and cool about it.

Also chapter 45 is out:
Spoiler:

The episodes are getting better and better.The slaughter in the last episode...Give me more.

Btw, here is a pic with the height, weight and age of the SnK characters:
Spoiler:

The hilarious fact that Mikasa weights more than most of the characters LOLOL

We don't know Irwin's, Hanji's and Rivaille's ages yet(I believe they will be revealed even though Isayama stated on his blog that Rivaille is older than he looks...I think he is around 21-24. As for Irwin probably 28-30 or maybe older and about Hanji 25-27...Just my guess - And I love Hanji's poses XDD)

As for the height and weight, do you have any similarities with any of the characters?Laughing

I am at the same height as my husba-- I mean Rivaille, and I weight around the same with Annie, only 3 kg fewer than her lol.

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:30 am

/6Is thathealthy?O.o

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sat May 11, 2013 2:33 am

^ I think is normal but I am not sure.It took me years to reach 50 kg so I am happy about it XDD
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue May 14, 2013 2:30 am

Sorry for double posting but this NEEDS to be posted:

Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan) - Page 3 Tumblr_mmpvavuRqw1qz6ygbo1_500

More about the pic here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-05-13/this-is-not-the-live-action-attack-of-titan-poster

Oh how I wish it was the real thing XDD
I want this post so bad even it's not the movie poster for the live action movie.

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 am

^Wow it looks so awesome.

There will be a live-action movie? YES i want to watch Smile
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Tue May 14, 2013 4:35 am

Yep there is going to be one.As far as I know the movie was supposed to be out this year, on summer.But because the director and the screenwriter didn't agree in many things the movie was postponed for 2014.

I don't know if this is legit but here:
http://www.jpopasia.com/news/shingeki-no-kyojin-live-action-confirmed-for-2014::13673.html

We will need to wait a lot to watch this movie :P

edit: Official website of the movie
http://www.shingeki-seyo.com/
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Tue May 14, 2013 5:20 am

Oh damn we have to wait for next year Terrified

But I am sure the waiting will be worth Tongue out
Piratenking
Piratenking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 5:45 am

Aria11 wrote:Sorry for double posting but this NEEDS to be posted:

Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan) - Page 3 Tumblr_mmpvavuRqw1qz6ygbo1_500

More about the pic here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-05-13/this-is-not-the-live-action-attack-of-titan-poster

Oh how I wish it was the real thing XDD
I want this post so bad even it's not the movie poster for the live action movie.

I'm so glad the link says its not real xD I was fdeeling that 2018 was too far away xD

Aria11 wrote:Yep there is going to be one.As far as I know the movie was supposed to be out this year, on summer.But because the director and the screenwriter didn't agree in many things the movie was postponed for 2014.

I don't know if this is legit but here:
http://www.jpopasia.com/news/shingeki-no-kyojin-live-action-confirmed-for-2014::13673.html

We will need to wait a lot to watch this movie :P

edit: Official website of the movie
http://www.shingeki-seyo.com/
Oh, its soon, but does that mean there will be more or that they will be taking plot liberties /?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Fri May 17, 2013 1:11 am

There is news of a live-action Shingeki no Kyojin movie...

It's just not the one in the poster that you posted.
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri May 17, 2013 11:04 pm

PassiveSin wrote:There is news of a live-action Shingeki no Kyojin movie...

It's just not the one in the poster that you posted.

I know there is going to be a live action movie and I said that the poster is not the real thing.I even post a link from ANN about it, which says that the poster is fake.

If none read it, not my fault.And I believe most know about it already XDD
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by DollParts Sat May 18, 2013 7:01 am

Oh my glob. I just got reading it two days ago per Celt's suggestion and I couldn't stop and my feelings, guys, my heart.

This manga messes with your emotions.

Spoiler:

But I actually love the fact that there isn't as much plot armor. In fact, I think at the end, at least ONE of the mains HAS to die, just to kind of finalize it.

And why does this manga make such wonderful, loveable, adorable characters only to make it so heart-crushingly sad when they end up being killed off? T-T My neverending tears for this manga....

It really is wonderful though. MUCH better than FT. Complex, interesting plot, good characters, anything goes, mystery. I want a new chapter already! Haha. In the meantime, I console myself with Ymir pics....I love that chick. Annie too. And Christa, to a lesser degree. BUT SASHA, MAN! She is AWESOME. Adorable, really. Not a huge fan of the mains, but it's not like I can't stand them (*coughplotsucough*). Jean is a great character too and I like Connie as well. Very Happy

Spoiler:

Last edited by DollParts on Sat May 18, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DollParts
DollParts
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 9:24 am

I go with Eren dying at the end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum