Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you like this forum to be set up?

+9
cutie123merope
Jager
Gokuzeross
SlytherinRayquaza
Nano
✖єsumi✖
dex_dash
Aria11
LauraTorres
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How would you like this forum to be set up?  - Page 4 Empty Re: How would you like this forum to be set up?

Post by dex_dash Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:18 am

another question:
is there any sneaky emoticon?

btw, thanks nano XD
dex_dash
dex_dash
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

How would you like this forum to be set up?  - Page 4 Empty Re: How would you like this forum to be set up?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:07 am

I don' t think so dex adn i will.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dex_dash Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:53 pm

what a bummer Terrified
thanks anyway Very Happy
hm, is it inconvenient if we have to click on fatures (i mean, bold text, italic text, insert pictures and so on) twice? can you fix it up?
dex_dash
dex_dash
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:31 am

Ihadn't notice, I don't know how to do taht or even if i can, but why don't you try what I do. Hightlight the text then click it, that way id only once.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dex_dash Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:49 am

there's another way like that? lol Laughing
i'll try, thanks for advice Very Happy
dex_dash
dex_dash
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 am

Some ideas for forum: I saw on one polish forum they have part whitch ppl can talk about some serious stuffs, world issues, maybe place when ppl can exchange information about their countries, and recomended music and amv for examples. Maybe some part of forum could be non manga and anime, but for those kind of things to better knows eachother.
Just sayin...

Last edited by Sheep on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dex_dash Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:36 am

somehow that's a good idea for me...
dex_dash
dex_dash
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:31 am

Sheep wrote:Some ideas for forum: I saw on one polish forum they have part whitch ppl can talk about some serious stuffs, world issues, maybe place when ppl can exchange information about their countries, and recomended music and amv for examples. Maybe some part of forum could be non manga and anime, but for those kind of things to better knows eachother.
Just sayin...

I saw that on OC too and I liked it, but I thought that was what the serious discussion forum was for? Let me check and if its a thread I will turn it into a forum.

As for non manga and anime related, that is what Romance Tail Forum is for actually....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Luna are you planning to have the same color palletes (purple,green), ultimately?
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:34 am

Can we change the forum colors to white and blue?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:37 am

Lisa77 wrote:Luna are you planning to have the same color palletes (purple,green), ultimately?
You mean keep this?
Well, yes, unless people want a change.

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Can we change the forum colors to white and blue?

I don't know, when we put it up for voting light colors wasn't very popular, dark and this one got more votes I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4