Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored Thread.

+18
PassiveSin
Lurker.
crackerpattiez
Jager
Valador
Lisa77
moziac
Mashara125
ZaniXD
Pascha2
CelticPredator
Aria11
Gokuzeross
✖єsumi✖
Nano
SlytherinRayquaza
LauraTorres
Piratenking
22 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Bored Thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: Bored Thread.

Post by AlphaDelta Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:09 am

For any ecchi lover I would recommend the first one, I personally love it to pieces. It's mostly comedy but it has its moments where you want to cry. Or at least, it did with me. Esumi loves it. She loves Kore wa Zombie as well, we share our discussions on these two in particular. Very Happy

I loved the latest episode. Taeko is so lovely. We need to see more of her.
AlphaDelta
AlphaDelta
Fairy Tail Noob
Fairy Tail Noob

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Animanga_Vortex/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:13 am

Valador wrote:^Welcome

moziac wrote:Sorry vald if I was a bit rude you by telling you to shut up, it's just that I don't want to see this discussion continue, and it's making everyone else not involved to be awkward. So apologizes.

No, need to apologize, and it is understandable. I guess it went overboard, and I like people with honesty.

Luna Azul wrote:Vald claims it was just fun but I don't believe :'D But apparently not real fighting...

Now you know :p

Hmm, seems we have a different definition of *fun", or it could be a matter of semantics. Plus, the weed kicking in, made it more enjoyable for me. Well, I think most were disturbed, atleast some people enjoyed it, albeit it was short and too serious to be called a "war".

Though I have stopped since I loooveee my sis tooo much. :p

___
Yes, that retard should be jailed, for doing something like that.
Haven't read KnB, maybe I should give it a try.

Aww bro I love you too :'3
Bored Thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_mabh68A9Xd1qfkm7e

____
Of course he should...My manga D:
Oh is very good if you like basketball and you don't mind the unrealistic play :'D
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 am

Aria11 wrote:Me too if what he says is real.

Lol no he hasn't tried anything between the male characters, but you know...yaoi fangirls :p

I did;t mean the yaoi xD I meant that maybe he tried something in the manga but since it seems to be unrealistic, it didn;t work out as expected and ruined his lifev :'D

Valador wrote:^Welcome

moziac wrote:Sorry vald if I was a bit rude you by telling you to shut up, it's just that I don't want to see this discussion continue, and it's making everyone else not involved to be awkward. So apologizes.

No, need to apologize, and it is understandable. I guess it went overboard, and I like people with honesty.

Luna Azul wrote:Vald claims it was just fun but I don't believe :'D But apparently not real fighting...

Now you know :p

Hmm, seems we have a different definition of *fun", or it could be a matter of semantics. Plus, the weed kicking in, made it more enjoyable for me. Well, I think most were disturbed, atleast some people enjoyed it, albeit it was short and too serious to be called a "war".

Though I have stopped since I loooveee my sis tooo much. :p

___
Yes, that retard should be jailed, for doing something like that.
Haven't read KnB, maybe I should give it a try.
So you take fighting as fun? Becasue that wpuld explain it all :'d
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:48 am

@ Luna: It depends on the circumstances mostly.

Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Camoche Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:24 am

AlphaDelta wrote:My first time posting in this thread. I'm never bored though, I like to keep myself busy. Happy;

Good luck in your exam tomorrow Camoche. Smile Do you do other subjects apart from history?

Thank you ! Yes, I'm still in high school so I do many other subjects
Are you new here ? (Welcome Very Happy)
Camoche
Camoche
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

http://Camoche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:24 am

Valador wrote:@ Luna: It depends on the circumstances mostly.

What about this one?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Luna Azul wrote:
Valador wrote:@ Luna: It depends on the circumstances mostly.

What about this one?

Started off a bit serious (on my part), then it was just throwing jokes at one another, and it was all in fun.

No point of bringing it up anymore, what's done is done.

Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Aria11 wrote:Lol, and have you find anything interesting?XD
I know, none reads them beside me and pascha :p(or someone does? lol)

Yep, there was one thread back there about how the manga is not realistic.I just lol'd and say my opinion, which is was that since is a manga and a fiction, we already know that they will have ''super powers'' so I don't mind at all.Is not like all the other shounen are realistic!!!
That's why I don't like fans when they say that.They know is not realistic, even the name GoM should warned them already XD
Lol, yes it and I am not even going to discuss about the Zone thing, or how 6 people are so powerful and can make NBA moves that easily.Is just ridiculous, to even try.If you don't like the manga from what it is and has present till now, and complaining about all those unrealistic things, you better stop reading it and waste your time with it.
(lol sorry I wrote much, I can't help it XD).

Well most of the time I barely skim through because I'm supposed to be doing something else but when I do you guys are usually talking about mangas/animes I never even heard if before XD but pascha had no right to insult your laxus. LAXARIA!!!! XD

That's the point. Most shounen aren't realistic! I've read more realistic shoujo than shounen. : P
We're already past 150 chapters and they only just realize now. Exactly XD
More than 6 people actually. Kagami, Haizaki, the Crownless Generals, etc XD
(It's fine lol I have loads of free time on weekend mornings XD)

ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Terrible, terrible jokes :p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Valador Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Meh some people laughed. Plus they were atleast better than what you would make. : P
Valador
Valador
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Not really, they were upset...

You can't know that :'D I haven't been on the situation so...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Luna Azul wrote:
Aria11 wrote:Me too if what he says is real.

Lol no he hasn't tried anything between the male characters, but you know...yaoi fangirls :p

I did;t mean the yaoi xD I meant that maybe he tried something in the manga but since it seems to be unrealistic, it didn;t work out as expected and ruined his lifev :'D

Lol sorry XD
I don't think this the case.More on a personal lever towards the mangaka rather than the manga itself.
The manga is unrealistic with basketball, but that doesn't stop the fans reading it.And also is fun to be unrealistic because If I wanted to read a realistic basketball manga I would read Slam Dunk then :p

ZaniXD wrote:
Aria11 wrote:Lol, and have you find anything interesting?XD
I know, none reads them beside me and pascha :p(or someone does? lol)

Yep, there was one thread back there about how the manga is not realistic.I just lol'd and say my opinion, which is was that since is a manga and a fiction, we already know that they will have ''super powers'' so I don't mind at all.Is not like all the other shounen are realistic!!!
That's why I don't like fans when they say that.They know is not realistic, even the name GoM should warned them already XD
Lol, yes it and I am not even going to discuss about the Zone thing, or how 6 people are so powerful and can make NBA moves that easily.Is just ridiculous, to even try.If you don't like the manga from what it is and has present till now, and complaining about all those unrealistic things, you better stop reading it and waste your time with it.
(lol sorry I wrote much, I can't help it XD).

Well most of the time I barely skim through because I'm supposed to be doing something else but when I do you guys are usually talking about mangas/animes I never even heard if before XD but pascha had no right to insult your laxus. LAXARIA!!!! XD

That's the point. Most shounen aren't realistic! I've read more realistic shoujo than shounen. : P
We're already past 150 chapters and they only just realize now. Exactly XD
More than 6 people actually. Kagami, Haizaki, the Crownless Generals, etc XD
(It's fine lol I have loads of free time on weekend mornings XD)

I know, not many know them and are not that popular(well berserk is but is very gore and violent for many people to start reading it :p) XD
Lol, he did it on purpose to see my reaction.Bro and him said they want to see my bad side(since I am usually calm) and pascha thought of insulting Laxus to see the inner demon inside me XD (that explains the erza pic and gif :p)

Haha, of course shoujo are more realistic than shounen because they deal with humans and their emotions after all.
Shounen most of the time, are fights and interesting turning points in the plot as well as character's death.(I haven't read any shoujo manga in which a character died).
I can't say anything to them.I also won't say ''don't like it, don't read it'' when I see those comments, because if someone complains about the manga after 150 chapters, and we are 10 chapters before 200,is his/her fault and s/he wastes her/his times with reading it.
Oh yes I forgot about them XD.Well, there are a lot and I think there are more to come in the future ;)
(oh it's weekend there?is still friday here :p)
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Aria11 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:
Aria11 wrote:Lol, and have you find anything interesting?Laughing
I know, none reads them beside me and pascha Tongue out(or someone does? lol)

That's why I don't like fans when they say that.They know is not realistic, even the name GoM should warned them already Laughing
(lol sorry I wrote much, I can't help it Laughing).

Well most of the time I barely skim through because I'm supposed to be doing something else but when I do you guys are usually talking about mangas/animes I never even heard if before Laughing but pascha had no right to insult your laxus. LAXARIA!!!! Laughing

We're already past 150 chapters and they only just realize now. Exactly Laughing
More than 6 people actually. Kagami, Haizaki, the Crownless Generals, etc Laughing
(It's fine lol I have loads of free time on weekend mornings Laughing)

I know, not many know them and are not that popular(well berserk is but is very gore and violent for many people to start reading it Tongue out) Laughing
Lol, he did it on purpose to see my reaction.Bro and him said they want to see my bad side(since I am usually calm) and pascha thought of insulting Laxus to see the inner demon inside me Laughing (that explains the erza pic and gif Tongue out)

Haha, of course shoujo are more realistic than shounen because they deal with humans and their emotions after all.
Shounen most of the time, are fights and interesting turning points in the plot as well as character's death.(I haven't read any shoujo manga in which a character died).
I can't say anything to them.I also won't say ''don't like it, don't read it'' when I see those comments, because if someone complains about the manga after 150 chapters, and we are 10 chapters before 200,is his/her fault and s/he wastes her/his times with reading it.
Oh yes I forgot about them Laughing.Well, there are a lot and I think there are more to come in the future Winking
(oh it's weekend there?is still friday here Tongue out)

Haha xD Yeah. But its cool that you guys both read/watch so many of the same mangas/animes even when they arent so popular xD
Lol xD True devils. No wonder they always got in trouble at school xD You seem calm when you're mad too xD Perfect self control. Very Happy

True true. But there are some shounen that deal with psychology and such.
Honestly, I feel that shounen is more entertaining than shoujo. Its more adventurous, exciting, thrilling, etc. Some times even the romance is better in shounen mangas than in shoujo because in shoujo, the story become very cliche and cheesy soon : P But then again that's just my opinion. (Now I feel like I wrote that because of my current mood xD)
That's another reason I love shounen. The most plots have so many twists to it xD The deaths in shoujo are always tragedies TT_TT
I'd definitely say that to them. Because they obviously dont realize how stupid they're being when complaining about the fact that it isnt REALISITIC enough after having followed it through for 150 friggin chapters.
Lol xD Yeah. I want more characters and girls specifically. xD
I actually had a dream a few days ago where before or after the Nationals (I dont know when exactly :'D) a girls basketball team came and beat Seiren 44-36 xD
(My weekends are friday and saturday because friday is the holy day in islam like how sunday is the holy day for christianity, its also like how people go to friday mosque and sunday church xD)

Your sig reminds me of when talked to me about astrology back at MF :'D

EDIT: I just realized I wrote a lot :'D Its been a while since I've done that.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:59 pm

ZaniXD wrote:
Aria11 wrote:I know, not many know them and are not that popular(well berserk is but is very gore and violent for many people to start reading it Tongue out) Laughing
Lol, he did it on purpose to see my reaction.Bro and him said they want to see my bad side(since I am usually calm) and pascha thought of insulting Laxus to see the inner demon inside me Laughing (that explains the erza pic and gif Tongue out)

Oh yes I forgot about them Laughing.Well, there are a lot and I think there are more to come in the future Winking

Haha xD Yeah. But its cool that you guys both read/watch so many of the same mangas/animes even when they arent so popular xD
Lol xD True devils. No wonder they always got in trouble at school xD You seem calm when you're mad too xD Perfect self control. Very Happy

Honestly, I feel that shounen is more entertaining than shoujo. Its more adventurous, exciting, thrilling, etc. Some times even the romance is better in shounen mangas than in shoujo because in shoujo, the story become very cliche and cheesy soon : P But then again that's just my opinion. (Now I feel like I wrote that because of my current mood xD)
That's another reason I love shounen. The most plots have so many twists to it xD The deaths in shoujo are always tragedies TT_TT
I'd definitely say that to them. Because they obviously dont realize how stupid they're being when complaining about the fact that it isnt REALISITIC enough after having followed it through for 150 friggin chapters.
I actually had a dream a few days ago where before or after the Nationals (I dont know when exactly :'D) a girls basketball team came and beat Seiren 44-36 xD
(My weekends are friday and saturday because friday is the holy day in islam like how sunday is the holy day for christianity, its also like how people go to friday mosque and sunday church xD)

I think is great too, since people should read/watch and other manga/anime beside the mainstream ones,once in a while Laughing
Lol, yes they are Tongue out
They did?I wonder why Laughing(I never went to principal's office for causing trouble.I was too calm for my own safety :P)
Lol, I know and that what people tell me all the time(not that I get angry often - I think very rarely, but when I do,I become more cool,cold and calm than usual and I try to think of a solution to the problem.I can say that I don't let my emotions react because they will make the situation worse Laughing)

I know and I think the psychology ones are one the best.Have you read/watch any?
I completely agree with you.I don't like reading shoujo for those reasons:cliche, girl having self confidence problems, guy being tsundere or possesive, love triangles etc.The only shoujo I read are Dengeki Daisy and Last Game as you know Laughing
True,shounen have better romance because the characters deal with it in a more cool way and don't let it be the main problem there or deal with it better.For example FT and Ao no Exorcist.
(lol so you are a type who is driven my her moods then Laughing)
I have never read a shoujo with a character death, so I can imagine how it can be since it deals with emotions.
Well some said that to them, but oh well you know how fans can be...They like to complain if they don't get what they want Winking
I want more girls too.Ok I will send you a PM with some spoilers I found 2 months ago about a girl who is close with Akashi and Kise, and some info about her(along with some pics).I don't know if the spoilers are true so the better we can do is wait and see Winking
LOOOOOOOL nice dream Laughing...That would be hilarious to see happening Tongue out
(oh I see.I didn't knew that.Thanks for the info btw :'D)

Haha thanks.Is actually a scene from the anime Zetsuen no Tempest I watched yesterday, and because I love stars I decided to make it my sig :'D

Lol, sorry I think is my fault Laughing
I tend to do that to people sometimes,but it also depends of how the other person will repsond Laughing
Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Aria11 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:
Aria11 wrote:I know, not many know them and are not that popular(well berserk is but is very gore and violent for many people to start reading it Tongue out) Laughing

I think is great too, since people should read/watch and other manga/anime beside the mainstream ones,once in a while Laughing
They did?I wonder why Laughing(I never went to principal's office for causing trouble.I was too calm for my own safety :P)
Lol, I know and that what people tell me all the time(not that I get angry often - I think very rarely, but when I do,I become more cool,cold and calm than usual and I try to think of a solution to the problem.I can say that I don't let my emotions react because they will make the situation worse Laughing)

I know and I think the psychology ones are one the best.Have you read/watch any?
I completely agree with you.I don't like reading shoujo for those reasons:cliche, girl having self confidence problems, guy being tsundere or possesive, love triangles etc.The only shoujo I read are Dengeki Daisy and Last Game as you know Laughing
True,shounen have better romance because the characters deal with it in a more cool way and don't let it be the main problem there or deal with it better.For example FT and Ao no Exorcist.
I have never read a shoujo with a character death, so I can imagine how it can be since it deals with emotions.
Well some said that to them, but oh well you know how fans can be...They like to complain if they don't get what they want Winking
I want more girls too.Ok I will send you a PM with some spoilers I found 2 months ago about a girl who is close with Akashi and Kise, and some info about her(along with some pics).I don't know if the spoilers are true so the better we can do is wait and see Winking
LOOOOOOOL nice dream Laughing...That would be hilarious to see happening Tongue out

Haha thanks.Is actually a scene from the anime Zetsuen no Tempest I watched yesterday, and because I love stars I decided to make it my sig :'D

I tend to do that to people sometimes,but it also depends of how the other person will repsond Laughing

Reminds me of Nurarihyon no Mago :'D Its an awesome manga but no one I've talked to ever read, forget that they heard about it :'D The only person I know that watched/read it is Pascha :'D
Yep xD Pascha told me he used to talk back to the teachers, he got in fights, he failed classes and all sorts of other stuff xD And ValD said that he and Pascha got in trouble together xD
I've only gone to the principal's office once for causing trouble and that was in 3rd grade :'D Half the class didn't do a project that was due like a month ago and we were all sent to the principal's office :'D
Lol xD That's awesome! I don't usually get angry or even pissed. I pretend to a lot but I'm never actually mad xD My friends at school always tell me that I don't ever get pissed even they purposely try to piss me off to see what I'm like xD But when they try verbally, whether they're serious or not, I usually snap back with a retort though I'm usually not serious xD In the end, we all end up laughing somehow xD

I like psychology xD No, not really. I've only read Life Is Money but that's a really short one. Have you read/watched them? Sorry, stupid question xD Which ones have you read/watched?
Those ones annoy me the most. The ones with the damsel in distress kind of lead and the mysterious guy who is rather cold. Its just like the same story over and over again. Its hard to find shoujos with strong female leads. I didnt like Dengeki Daisy that much when I tried it. But no that I think about it, I might like it more now. Since before I kinda had a huge thing against big age differences between the couples Unsure Last Game is a shoujo? What's it about? xD
Lol xD That makes it sound like shoujo couples worry too much. Which they do xD Ao no Exorcist has romance? xO Really? Tell me more O.O I like the art so I might read it.
(Yeah xD In so many ways too. I'm in a good mood today x) because I can sit and relax, no worries, nice weather and of course music :'D)
I've only read shoujo with a death and it was so goddamn sad I wanted to fling my netbook out the window. (Except for one I accidentally started when I overlooked the tradegy tag and I stopped midway through the first chapter but even that made me sad T-T) I don't handle well with tradegy.
I read Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman (this is an actual book xD) and I nearly cried (that's a lot for me tbh. I haven't cried since I was 6 and that was 7 years ago so yeah). I was at the brink of sobbing and I couldnt breath properly. Later my big brother told me that they read that book in class in 7th grade and I sat there like whaaaaaaaaat? And I was thinking if the teachers wanted to make their students cry...... TT_TT
Lol yeah xD Well I do do that sometimes so i shouldnt be complaining xD But at least my arguments have sense.
Cool xD Thanks! But she oughta stay away from Akashi :evil:
I want to see it happen actually xD More shipping for me xD Speaking of which, I'm not sure whether to ship Riko with Hyuga or Kiyoshi XS
(No prob. To satisfy my curiosity, I wanna read all the holy books just to find the similarities between religions. xP Aria, what religion do you follow? Or are you a scientific person? xD)

That's awesome xD And exactly what I thought too xD

Haha xD I will always respond if I have the time. And unlike on weekdays, on weekends I have time. Though my half yearly exams are coming up in 9 days TT_TT
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:16 pm

ZaniXD wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

Reminds me of Nurarihyon no Mago :'D Its an awesome manga but no one I've talked to ever read, forget that they heard about it :'D The only person I know that watched/read it is Pascha :'D
Yep xD Pascha told me he used to talk back to the teachers, he got in fights, he failed classes and all sorts of other stuff xD And ValD said that he and Pascha got in trouble together xD
I've only gone to the principal's office once for causing trouble and that was in 3rd grade :'D Half the class didn't do a project that was due like a month ago and we were all sent to the principal's office :'D
Lol xD That's awesome! I don't usually get angry or even pissed. I pretend to a lot but I'm never actually mad xD My friends at school always tell me that I don't ever get pissed even they purposely try to piss me off to see what I'm like xD But when they try verbally, whether they're serious or not, I usually snap back with a retort though I'm usually not serious xD In the end, we all end up laughing somehow xD

I like psychology xD No, not really. I've only read Life Is Money but that's a really short one. Have you read/watched them? Sorry, stupid question xD Which ones have you read/watched?
Those ones annoy me the most. The ones with the damsel in distress kind of lead and the mysterious guy who is rather cold. Its just like the same story over and over again. Its hard to find shoujos with strong female leads. I didnt like Dengeki Daisy that much when I tried it. But no that I think about it, I might like it more now. Since before I kinda had a huge thing against big age differences between the couples Unsure Last Game is a shoujo? What's it about? xD
Lol xD That makes it sound like shoujo couples worry too much. Which they do xD Ao no Exorcist has romance? xO Really? Tell me more O.O I like the art so I might read it.
(Yeah xD In so many ways too. I'm in a good mood today x) because I can sit and relax, no worries, nice weather and of course music :'D)
I've only read shoujo with a death and it was so goddamn sad I wanted to fling my netbook out the window. (Except for one I accidentally started when I overlooked the tradegy tag and I stopped midway through the first chapter but even that made me sad T-T) I don't handle well with tradegy.
I read Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman (this is an actual book xD) and I nearly cried (that's a lot for me tbh. I haven't cried since I was 6 and that was 7 years ago so yeah). I was at the brink of sobbing and I couldnt breath properly. Later my big brother told me that they read that book in class in 7th grade and I sat there like whaaaaaaaaat? And I was thinking if the teachers wanted to make their students cry...... TT_TT
Lol yeah xD Well I do do that sometimes so i shouldnt be complaining xD But at least my arguments have sense.
I want to see it happen actually xD More shipping for me xD Speaking of which, I'm not sure whether to ship Riko with Hyuga or Kiyoshi XS
(No prob. To satisfy my curiosity, I wanna read all the holy books just to find the similarities between religions. xP Aria, what religion do you follow? Or are you a scientific person? xD)

Haha xD I will always respond if I have the time. And unlike on weekdays, on weekends I have time. Though my half yearly exams are coming up in 9 days TT_TT

*goes to find info about Nurarihyon no Mago*
Seems interesting.It has magic?
I believe that every manga you will tell him about, he knows it(apart from 2 mine's who he didn't know Laughing)
Lol, bad boy Laughing.He reminds of my classmates back in high school.I was sure about that, they are very similar Laughing
Wow they send you to the principal because of that?You should have finished your project earlier then(I have many now so I understand the pressure :'D)
That's sounds funny and a good way to troll your friends if you want Laughing
They also do that in purpose?Tsk tsk people don't understand us then :'D(they also do that but I know and then because I want to troll them, I put my poker face mask and tell them they are rude and start explain to them why I am right Laughing lol).They think I am doing it for real and they start asking sorry...Haha, is hilarious Laughing

From psycholohy genre?Hmm let me think...
Anime:Death Note,Elfen Lied,Mirai Nikki,Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica,Mawaru Penguindrum...All of them are psychological genre and also horror and/or seinen.Well there is also Psycho-Pass from this season but it hasn't been categorized as such yet, but I am sure towards the end it will.
Manga:Berserk,Akumu no Elevator,Goth.
But in my lists to read/watch I have more psychological but I can't find time to read/watch them Laughing
Yep, this with shoujo and that's why I can't read them.
Lol, I remember when you told me that.Well if you still feel not well with this one don't read but in the thread back on MF people are getting irritated that they haven't kissed yet or they haven't hold hands and they don't like it.So I think that the male protagonist repsects her age and doesn't want to move fast.Is another way to think about it, and I think you might like it better if you think about how much he respects her and doesn't want to make a move :'D
Yep,is a shoujo.Here some info:
Spoiler:
I find it cute how both of them are different and the girl is so dense about his feelings Laughing

Ao no exorcist doesn't have romance but Rin has a crush on Shiemi(you can see that if you read the manga) and Shima(pink hair dude) is hitting on girls as always Laughing(but poor him in the latest chapter Tongue out)
The art is great and the mangaka tries her best, but some chapters might be boring to you as it was to most of us.

(I can see that :P Oh perfect...You are so relax now.I have courses today again so I have to go in a while Unsure )
Wow really?So much?Which manga was it?I am curious now Tongue out
I haven't heard about that book.Is that sad to the point of making you cry that much?

Lol I knew you would say that.But I still ship AkashixZani :'3
I will send a PM on MF,ok?

LOL Laughing
But not with Akashi, right?
Same here...I ship her more with Hyuuga but then when she is talking with Kiyoshi...XS
(I want to do that, too.I don't follow any religion, I only believe in God.I was borned in a counrty that has religion in a high place(not that they all believe it now but anyways) but after the age of 16 I stoped believe in it(I think it was earlier than 16 but it was about that time I finally understood it myself,I think.).I am a scientific person.I love science and what people can prove from the nature and the universe.I always had since from a very early age I liked astronomy and I start watching documentaties about almost everything.But I am not a person who will say that you shouldn't believe in anything but only science since it can prove everything, because that is false for me.So religion,is a matter that can't be analyzed or proved because you don't have evidence about the existence or not of God.You can only believe or not.What about you?)

Oh good luck with your exams and study as much as tou can to pass them.And don't get anxious : D

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:22 am

wait, I thought he said the manga ruined his lfe...so was it the mangaka?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaDelta Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:37 am

Camoche wrote:
AlphaDelta wrote:My first time posting in this thread. I'm never bored though, I like to keep myself busy. Happy;

Good luck in your exam tomorrow Camoche. Smile Do you do other subjects apart from history?

Thank you ! Yes, I'm still in high school so I do many other subjects
Are you new here ? (Welcome Very Happy)

Your most welcome.Happy

Is that so? What are your favourite subjects at school? What do you inspire to be when you leave school?

Thank you kindly. :'D I'm sort of new. I started to post in the ORT since...September/October ish so I am somewhat new to the gang. Very Happy
AlphaDelta
AlphaDelta
Fairy Tail Noob
Fairy Tail Noob

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Animanga_Vortex/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:30 am

Aria11 wrote:
ZaniXD wrote:
Aria11 wrote:

*goes to find info about Nurarihyon no Mago*
Seems interesting.It has magic?
I believe that every manga you will tell him about, he knows it(apart from 2 mine's who he didn't know Laughing)
Lol, bad boy Laughing.He reminds of my classmates back in high school.I was sure about that, they are very similar Laughing
Wow they send you to the principal because of that?You should have finished your project earlier then(I have many now so I understand the pressure :'D)
That's sounds funny and a good way to troll your friends if you want Laughing
They also do that in purpose?Tsk tsk people don't understand us then :'D(they also do that but I know and then because I want to troll them, I put my poker face mask and tell them they are rude and start explain to them why I am right Laughing lol).They think I am doing it for real and they start asking sorry...Haha, is hilarious Laughing

From psycholohy genre?Hmm let me think...
Anime:Death Note,Elfen Lied,Mirai Nikki,Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica,Mawaru Penguindrum...All of them are psychological genre and also horror and/or seinen.Well there is also Psycho-Pass from this season but it hasn't been categorized as such yet, but I am sure towards the end it will.
Manga:Berserk,Akumu no Elevator,Goth.
But in my lists to read/watch I have more psychological but I can't find time to read/watch them Laughing
Yep, this with shoujo and that's why I can't read them.
Lol, I remember when you told me that.Well if you still feel not well with this one don't read but in the thread back on MF people are getting irritated that they haven't kissed yet or they haven't hold hands and they don't like it.So I think that the male protagonist repsects her age and doesn't want to move fast.Is another way to think about it, and I think you might like it better if you think about how much he respects her and doesn't want to make a move :'D
Yep,is a shoujo.Here some info:
Spoiler:
I find it cute how both of them are different and the girl is so dense about his feelings Laughing

Ao no exorcist doesn't have romance but Rin has a crush on Shiemi(you can see that if you read the manga) and Shima(pink hair dude) is hitting on girls as always Laughing(but poor him in the latest chapter Tongue out)
The art is great and the mangaka tries her best, but some chapters might be boring to you as it was to most of us.

(I can see that :P Oh perfect...You are so relax now.I have courses today again so I have to go in a while Unsure )
Wow really?So much?Which manga was it?I am curious now Tongue out
I haven't heard about that book.Is that sad to the point of making you cry that much?

Lol I knew you would say that.But I still ship AkashixZani :'3
I will send a PM on MF,ok?

LOL Laughing
But not with Akashi, right?
Same here...I ship her more with Hyuuga but then when she is talking with Kiyoshi...XS
(I want to do that, too.I don't follow any religion, I only believe in God.I was borned in a counrty that has religion in a high place(not that they all believe it now but anyways) but after the age of 16 I stoped believe in it(I think it was earlier than 16 but it was about that time I finally understood it myself,I think.).I am a scientific person.I love science and what people can prove from the nature and the universe.I always had since from a very early age I liked astronomy and I start watching documentaties about almost everything.But I am not a person who will say that you shouldn't believe in anything but only science since it can prove everything, because that is false for me.So religion,is a matter that can't be analyzed or proved because you don't have evidence about the existence or not of God.You can only believe or not.What about you?)

Oh good luck with your exams and study as much as tou can to pass them.And don't get anxious : D

Lol xD
Its about demons. Winking
I started thinking that a while ago xD Which ones didnt he know of?
Everyone has to have classmates like that or their class wasnt awesome :'D
Bah xD We forgot about the whole project until a classmate brought their's in in the morning. I have a lot of study pressure here compared to in other schools xD
I do that all the time :'D To nearly everyone but usually to the people who know me well enough to distinguish whether i'm being serious or not xD
I know the feeling xD We're awesome like that :'D

Death Note is about psychology? Makes me wanna read it even more xD Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica is about a kid teacher teaching at a magic school right? I think I looked it up once xD I dont really like seinen : P Akumu no Elevator is about a demon in an elevator? (Zani is guessing here xD) Well, Goth sounds psychological in pretty obvious ways. xP
I dont have time for reading that much these days TT_TT though there is a lot on my list.
Bah the guy usually pissed me off for not having made a move and then looking so pathetic about it. And the girl just didnt interest me. She seemed really.... childish in a way. The main characters in general never really grasped my attention and the age thing was just a bonus to my reasons of not reading it xD
Last Game sounds cool xD It also reminds me of Special A and Kaichou wa Maidsama a lot though. And I really love those two xD Oh great, another manga to my list :'D
That makes them sound even more familiar xD

The mangaka is a 'she'? xD That's enough for me LOL xD Remember my shipping powers Winking I can make the slightest things into moments (by reading too much into them xD)

(It's 11 PM here now :'D I'm gonna hit the hay soon. I've been online all day and I've nearly reached 100 posts in a day :'D)
Yep xD WAIT you WANT to read TRADEGY shoujo?! .-. bu- but why?? Sorry, I dont remember the mangas I dont like unless I've followed thema bit... and i wouldnt last a 'bit' of tradegy shoujo even less follow one.
Yep TT_TT I dont even know why I read it even more. But my brother was all like, it wasnt that sad blah blah blah but he obviously isnt interested in romance which like what half the novel was about.

Awwww thanks x3
Okay. xD

Not with Akashi what? xS
I got it! xD Hyuga and Riko have this relationship that they're not sure about and it makes them feel kinda awkward after all because they usually torment the team with their training plans and such (remember? xD) and they spend a lot of time together and such and her dad likes him blah blah blah. So yeah they have this awkward feeling between them. Kiyoshi comes into the picture and hangs around Riko talking about the team and all so Hyuga has to confront his feelings about her. Whether he's feeling jelly or not xD Hyuga makes up his mind after seeing Kiyoshi and RRiko together. He confesses to Riko who likes him but isnt sure about it either. Now, Riko also has to face hr feelings. Riko keeps blowing off Kiyoshi to figure out her feelings and later on meets up with Hyuga and Teppei sees this and laughs oe of those hearty senpai/caring brother laughs and teases them at school with the rest of the team showing that he gets it. Therefore HyugaXRiko. Woah... Sorry I got kinda carried away with my imagination and kinda screwed up the last bit xD

Wow xD You oughtta be a philosopher xD I kinda believe in science more than islam but my family would kill me if i said that xD They're like a stict-ish muslim family. I dont mean in the whole praying, dressing and u=such but in the matter of belief and morals. I believe in God but I also believe in science. Documentaries? I want to be able to watch them some day :'D I'm too lazy for everything and easily bored these days ;'D

Thanks. But I dont study until the day before the exams :'D I never had the habit of studying because I usually found things very easy and aced them without having to study but now the teachers are practically shoving information down your throat you cant ace it without studying :'D But I still manage to ace it with difficulty...
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:54 am

ZaniXD wrote:
Lol xD
Its about demons. ;)
I started thinking that a while ago xD Which ones didnt he know of?
Everyone has to have classmates like that or their class wasnt awesome :'D
Bah xD We forgot about the whole project until a classmate brought their's in in the morning. I have a lot of study pressure here compared to in other schools xD
I do that all the time :'D To nearly everyone but usually to the people who know me well enough to distinguish whether i'm being serious or not xD
I know the feeling xD We're awesome like that :'D

Death Note is about psychology? Makes me wanna read it even more xD Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica is about a kid teacher teaching at a magic school right? I think I looked it up once xD I dont really like seinen : P Akumu no Elevator is about a demon in an elevator? (Zani is guessing here xD) Well, Goth sounds psychological in pretty obvious ways. xP
I dont have time for reading that much these days TT_TT though there is a lot on my list.
Bah the guy usually pissed me off for not having made a move and then looking so pathetic about it. And the girl just didnt interest me. She seemed really.... childish in a way. The main characters in general never really grasped my attention and the age thing was just a bonus to my reasons of not reading it xD
Last Game sounds cool xD It also reminds me of Special A and Kaichou wa Maidsama a lot though. And I really love those two xD Oh great, another manga to my list :'D
That makes them sound even more familiar xD

The mangaka is a 'she'? xD That's enough for me LOL xD Remember my shipping powers ;) I can make the slightest things into moments (by reading too much into them xD)

(It's 11 PM here now :'D I'm gonna hit the hay soon. I've been online all day and I've nearly reached 100 posts in a day :'D)
Yep xD WAIT you WANT to read TRADEGY shoujo?! .-. bu- but why?? Sorry, I dont remember the mangas I dont like unless I've followed thema bit... and i wouldnt last a 'bit' of tradegy shoujo even less follow one.
Yep TT_TT I dont even know why I read it even more. But my brother was all like, it wasnt that sad blah blah blah but he obviously isnt interested in romance which like what half the novel was about.

Awwww thanks x3
Okay. xD

Not with Akashi what? xS
I got it! xD Hyuga and Riko have this relationship that they're not sure about and it makes them feel kinda awkward after all because they usually torment the team with their training plans and such (remember? xD) and they spend a lot of time together and such and her dad likes him blah blah blah. So yeah they have this awkward feeling between them. Kiyoshi comes into the picture and hangs around Riko talking about the team and all so Hyuga has to confront his feelings about her. Whether he's feeling jelly or not xD Hyuga makes up his mind after seeing Kiyoshi and RRiko together. He confesses to Riko who likes him but isnt sure about it either. Now, Riko also has to face hr feelings. Riko keeps blowing off Kiyoshi to figure out her feelings and later on meets up with Hyuga and Teppei sees this and laughs oe of those hearty senpai/caring brother laughs and teases them at school with the rest of the team showing that he gets it. Therefore HyugaXRiko. Woah... Sorry I got kinda carried away with my imagination and kinda screwed up the last bit xD

Wow xD You oughtta be a philosopher xD I kinda believe in science more than islam but my family would kill me if i said that xD They're like a stict-ish muslim family. I dont mean in the whole praying, dressing and u=such but in the matter of belief and morals. I believe in God but I also believe in science. Documentaries? I want to be able to watch them some day :'D I'm too lazy for everything and easily bored these days ;'D

Thanks. But I dont study until the day before the exams :'D I never had the habit of studying because I usually found things very easy and aced them without having to study but now the teachers are practically shoving information down your throat you cant ace it without studying :'D But I still manage to ace it with difficulty...

He didn't know Tower of God(manhwa) and Shingeki no Kyojin XD...Now he knows them.
Lol yep everyone did and I liked that in my final year of high school they ones to cause problems were 2 girl friends of mine rather than the boys.
Oh keep it uo then with the strict envirnoment there ;)
Yep we are awesome XD

Death Note, is one of the best animes ever...It is awesome and mind game between Light and L, is amazing!!!
Lol, no Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica is about magical girls who save the world.But to become a magical girl you make a wish to a ''creature'' but in the end all leads to the destruction and is a very dark anime, considering that it has magical girls.In Towards the end it tests what is good and bad, if your selfish wish is better than the wish you make to save someone and of course friendship and how many things are you able to sarrifice to save them.
Akumu no elevator, is about 4 people inside an elevator and they are telling their darker stories to each other.Like for example a man raped a little girl and a woman killed someone etc...
It is very and it has very disturbing scenes of the dead bodies.Also both the protagonists, are kinda of sociopaths.

I see.Well if you start reading it again you might change your point of view, but maybe not XD
Haha your welcome.Maid-sama was really funny I have to say.

Lol yes she is a woman.I didn't believe it at first also.So yeah,your shipping powers will be activate now XD(lol then you will ship all of characters in the end :p)

(lol I am like that on weekends too.I read some chapters of Berserk and then a book, and now I am back here XD)
I like to read every genre of manga, besides hentai and harem.I haven't read any tragedy shoujo so I don't mind read one(well when I will have time).
Well boys are not so emotional like girls, so is understanding for him to not like it that much.Maybe you read because you really liked and the characters were likeable.

AkashixZani :p

I meant that not any ship with Akashi in the manga :p
LOL Zani XD
What an imagination, haha...It was good.You should write a fanfiction about it : D
I ship HyuugaxRiko more than KiyoshixRiko but still I can't decide :p

Lol thanks XD
Are they so strict with belief then?I know that Islam families have religion as a very important matter, considering their morals and how they should behave.Same with me then ;)
Maybe you should watch one that is very similar with your hobbies or something that you are curious to learn more about it.I believe they are a very good source of knowledge and thanks to them I start learning the world and how it works.

Keep it up Zani, and do your best.I usually study one week before the exams begin or it depends, in the difficulty of the course.And always every time I have my exams I only sleep about 2-3 hours all night because I study XD

Aria11
Aria11
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 am

Tower of God? xD I think I watched an anime named the same thing when Animax was still on my TV :'D Never heard of the other one but that's no surprise xD
Everyone loves the trouble makers that argue with the teachers and play pranks :'D They are entertainers to us xD
I'm failing a class :'D Other than that some teachers don't like me because of how noisy I am xD I dont get my homework done and I am distracted easily xD But in all my other school I could ace the classes despite all of my daydreaming xD
As always xD

L is the main character, right? Zani is interested in this manga more now x3
Ohhhhhh xD I'm betting that has ecchi if the main characters are girls and this is a shounen :P Though I didnt expect it to be a "dark" anime.
Ok... then the elevator is a horror elevator..... Just what do the protagonists do..?

Ok my mood is not in the mood of giving things a second chance xD Except for Bleach which I dropped when Ulquiorra died but now I'm torturing myself with UlquiHime fanfics (I cant help it TT_TT) and now i might not give Bleach a second chance... I just thought out loud didnt I? :'D
Kaichou wa Maid-sama is awesome xD And it still is. Though the art has gotten worse :/ Misaki looks..... manlier.....

(My weekend has ended :'D And I think I have test tomorrow... and i dont even know if I have homework... this is what you call last minute panic :'D)
Not all genres suit me :P I like all genres of music but when it comes to stories it isnt so xP
Well he didnt have to be so *insert appropriate word in which Zani can accuse her brother with yet not sound like the guilty party* about it. xP I liked their romance. It had hurt/comfort/angst/romance (Note: I only remember these words because of FF.net :'D) like Jerza. Ok not like JeRza. It was soo sad T^T

Laxaria xP

Ohhhhhh xD
That was my on the spot rambling xD I nearly told mashara a whole MasharaXPSM story this morning :'D Then I realized that I was supposed to save that for EST xd I usually lose myself like that when Lurker and I write the stories for EST xD And she fixes up all my ramblings and develop everything since I'm not good at the final writing part. But I can ramble xD
YOu make feel like I have to change my mind though you havent said or done anything and then this image of Riko and Teppei holding hands just came to mind at a cliche sunset came to mind TT_TT and after writing that I thought of Teppei saying that he cant be with Riko because he's dying.... WAHHHHHHHH TTToTTT Sorry, I'm losing my mind too much arent I? ^^; I'll stop with my imagination now....

No prob xD
Yep they are.
I learn how the world works through books, TV and experience. Stories too. And music. And just looking out my window wherever I am x) I think music influencing my reply too much today :'D

I'll keep that in mind. Damn I was supposed to study this weekend..... I can never go through with these things. And now I think its dinner time. Crap. I still dont know whether I have homework or not DX Ad I havent studied for the test.... Well thats it for now xD Bye bye.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:43 am

I noticed something:
Bored Thread. - Page 19 Untitl13
Bored Thread. - Page 19 Untitl14
Bored Thread. - Page 19 Untitl15
Bored Thread. - Page 19 Untitl16
777, Mashima's favorite number! That means bad luck lol
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascha2 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:57 pm

@ Thread: This thread is freaking hilarious, I laughed at the conversations, to a point where I couldn't even stop. Terrible jokes indeed. : D

@ Luna: You now accept and/or ship pascia as it's canon? I know that you are jelly of aria but that makes it a lot boring if you accepted it so easily. So I will say meh. : P

Aria11 wrote:

Hello again my handsome prince : D

Aww that was cute C:

Nuh King don’t be lazy and do it just for the lolz.For some reason I am afraid to know the number.Over 1,000,000 words?!Lol new record then.I do that also, hehe…My laptop is stupid as you know(yep I know, I remember you said that).Same here.I like that this thread have so many replies from us and long posts.We scare people away : D

Lol I think this is the case.One said that he was bored to reply back(but he did either way).I replied back after a week but I haven’t see his reply for over a month now lol Laughing.At least they apologize to you.They leave me without even an apology lol.Aria didn’t have another person to talk with so much before, besides sis Goku, and she has Pascha now : D.Cowards, indeed as you said.Not in the same levels as us.We are rulers of the words now lol.

Ehh I also use internet explorer(my google chrome is stupid Laughing) but it does not allow me that.I have to use the google translation if I don’t remember how a word is spelled. Sadly I can’t use it for grammar issues Terrified . (I should have borned in America or England : D . That way I should write better now and I shouldn’t translate it inside my head what I write).I know.I try to learn how to write better on English by reading books on English and not Greek, and is very helpful till now.I like learning different languages but better improve the English one.People don’t like someone else to tell them their mistakes. They can’t understand this and they keep repeating them, without learning anything because in their head there is only their need to prove them wrong rather than learning for themselves. That’s a pity actually since you don’t learn anything and your whole try was for nothing at the end.

Wow that sounds difficult.Did it took you time to learn typing that way.I try by myself since I use the laptop everyday for my internet life(lol) and the assignments I have to do.Lol I also used do that. I am a pretty nice person, too.I still am, but I am not stupid anymore with people and what they really want from me.Yes, we will not.I don’t really like to be formal with a friend Very Happy

Because of you, Luna removed the wink one Terrified I loved wink.I blame everything on you now Tongue out The tongue one was weird but not my wink.Why you did that?T^T I am not forgiving you.Lol you actually did that?Which chapter was it?Tenrou arc or the fight between Sting/Rogue?I don’t believe you.Poor screen, you release your anger on the screen.Take a pillow and throw it on the floor or at least a dish.Haha, serves you well Tongue out

Oh I can’t wait for the lessons then Tongue out.Ehh don’t underestimate queen, she will be #1 one of these days.Hehe you don’t know the ones I read.Queen is proud.She outsmarted king with her awesome manga she reads.Please post a list or something, I want to see the list you have Laughing.I am awesome Tongue out

I have seint seya and gundam in my list to watch.I have heard that they are great animes.I don’t know he-man…or I know him, lol?Why you never understood a thing? Laughing I like the art and music too, but I think the story is the valid point of an anime.You suck at drawing too?I tried once to draw Juvia but I failed,lol.Wow you cried?You must really love the anime then.I thought it was cute and interesting, and I shipped LeexSakura of course Cute I haven’t heard of this one.Maybe I am wrong but it might be the manga Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Spoiler:
because the characters look alike a lot, and their names are also the same.Btw, this is the first manga I ever finished and it was…so difficult to understand because of the time travel and who is who.It just blown my mind.If I hadn’t spoiled myself before with reading it’s wiki to understand what is going on I would have dropped it when it would start getting confused to the point of making your head hurt.Till now I still don’t understand most of it Laughing.I have also saved the two seasons of CCS Cute Lol your sister, might doing this on purpose(my bro did that a lot,but not anymore, he is saying is boring).Mine did either.In fact they were amused that me and my bro were waking up that early ever weekend morning to watch anime Laughing.

I am busy with uni a lot lately and I will be busy during Christmas holidays >.< Lol I don’t want to turn out like you and start punching my laptop and kill it Tongue out.I do that in the anime episodes, mostly.I don’t remember doing this to manga, because the manga I read are awesome unlike yours Tongue out.That’s why you skip pages, you don’t like reading them.

Lol NaruSasu fan?So you ship yaoi after all.That reminds me to post a yaoi pic latter Tongue out.Naruto sounds gay.I might start reading it now only for the shounen-ai moments between him and Sasuke Cute J/K.Apart from Kakashi, I have no idea who is Shikamaru but he sounds like a reasonable person.Well I only told you what most fans are saying.But do you want it to keep publishing more and read it, or to finish in 2-3 years?Those scenes were really disturbing.But in the first one she killed them because they killed her dog D:The one with Kohta(lol hilarious info but when I hear his name, in my language means chicken lol) was so disturbing and brutal.So violent for me.I was curious of what she might do to him when they first met and her Lucy personality was on, but luckily she did nothing and she wanted to protect him.Guys and their one manly tear(every guy says the same Laughing).Just admit you cried like a little girl Tongue out TTTTTTTT^TTTTTTTTT Clannad After Story….Many tears were shed in this one!!!Yep they are the seiyuu’s of Gray/Juvia.Fate,lol? I leanred about that after their fight in FT Laughing

Bromance is cute(remember chat yesterday? lol) That is natural.Guys don’t like seeing boyxboy action and I believe most girls don’t like girlxgirl but I haven’t read any yuri(I watched an anime once, too cute and romantic for my taste of romance but it was quite good).I think most hentai anime are disturbing because they draw women with huge boobs and they are like aliens from another planet.At least they should stay real in the anatomy of the woman body and not draw those freaky ones.Of course is boring.I want a good story and interesting characters not just sex >_>

You didn’t miss anything important.I watched 3 episodes together because I was bored to watch them every Saturday.Yep it was nice to see them teaming up, and sadly yes the animators did that with Juvia,as always.But she was acting smart in her fight.Plus the most hilarious episode was the one before she teams up with Gajeel.She was teamed up with Gray and then Lyon came,lol.It was hilarious Laughing.In the manga she stalks him(but not that much anymore and she is not so obsessed as in the anime).Then is legit to ship DioxNakama now Tongue out?I would like it more if that happened.Then we have the Badass Alliance of Dio, Erza and Laxus(for some reason I can see Mavis there Laughing).Lol similar to a shoujo.Truth is FT has a lot of hints between characters for shounen, and I was quite surprised by that actually.

As If we didn’t Laughing. Yep, that’s the only reason thus far, that makes me dislike Dio because beside that he is badass.Yep, it had so much potential to be one of the most amazing anime of the year but it failes.Yep the creator seemed like he didn’t know what he was doing sometimes with the story. He became my fav. in clannad I have to say.I like his deep voice.I also know that he has voiced Oreki(hyouka) and Greed(FMAB – He was amazing there *o*).Have you watched Fate/Zero?I have read the first novel Very Happy.I am planning to watch the anime one day. I know Daisuke Namiakwa, Akira Ishida(zeref lol), Kazuya Nakai(yeah Zoro, a guy from Gintama and Sururou from Ao no Exorcist) and Happy’s VA name is Kugimiya Rye(Alphonse Eric,Kagura Gintama and Shana – she is very good and her voice is cute).

Don’t be.I will try this week to read about 50 chapters or more.I want to reach the current chapter before Christmas.Lol my bro is funny Laughing.He should read the manga first, but I think everyone who see Guts, call him badass and awesome.LOOOOOOOOL traumatize him Laughing.That means I am more of a man than he is?Tongue out Oh king that sounds like a plan.I am in if it happens Laughing.None will read those comments anyway, and if some do they stop around the middle of the page or before, so if we do that we should write the insults in the middle of the message and between different discussions in the same paragraph.Trolololol Laughing.Yep I know in that.She wrote it in the random question thread Laughing.Well I don’t mind since is for fun but lol that was mean Tongue out Your sister’s jelly of me(somehow I can undesrtand her because of vald being my bro).Is this a good or a bad thing then Laughing?Holy cow, really?That sounds very interesting.Is it difficult?And what about some of the courses?Are they interesting for you?And after you graduate are you planning to find a job inside the police or something similar?Curiosity is good.I am curious myslef for astronomy and biology especially, and also about religion and astrology.

Important questions I haven’t ask:What kind of music do you listen to?Also do you read books?

You just described his expressions perfectly.It makes you feel like there is no hope for humanity anymore and their survivor plan won’t succeed.(And new chapter is out, along with a new chapter Noblesse...Aria is happy today Cute)

No problem Winking.Don’t you remember the plot or any name?But I love to spoil people, you should have let me spoil you, but ok I am a good person and I won’t.Yep, I know but I was shocked.I can post a pic of him if you want, but if you decide to start reading the manhwa you might understand for who I am talking about Laughing.(Ikr?That’s why I call him Rai for short.His full name is elegant and cool but I don’t write it.Queen is happy that you are not blaming her and let’s leave Sting alone since Minerva is trolling him now Very Happy.So that leaves you the one to blame for everything then Tongue out)

Yes, MAL stands for MyAnimelist.I am a member there, is pretty good but I only commend on the manga chapters and anime episodes, and sometimes on the forums and the clubs I am a member.I wonder how this is happening and some pages are missing.I mean you have the whole chapter in your hands and you don’t post the pages?Are you kidding me?That site has so many adds, that I click one button and I have 2 adds open everytime >_>.I don’t think I will go there again.

I think this is happening because you see how death ‘’looks’’ when a human dies.Human instincts are for survival of our own species and when they ‘’feel’’ danger or death they start working like crazy in order to save us.There is also the adrenaline in our brain which helps our 5 senses to an extreme level of trying to find a way out of the situation.Your brain must have acted that way, that’s why you felt calm later when the video finished.Because you are not anymore on ‘’danger’’(because you saw human death).This doesn’t really apply to movies because your brain knows they are actors who are alive after the scene, even if in some movies you can feel that way(mostly on psychological horror films).I didn’t knew that could cause so many mental disorders(I already have insomnia and sleep paralysis I don’t what anything more >_> so I am not going to watch any of these videos).Oh that is sad.I understand.You don’t like to be that emotional too?I am not such an emotional person I have to say, but I try my best with my loved ones and they know that even if I don’t smile much or show emotion there is inside me(most of the time anyways Tongue out).For me it doesn’t matter if you show emotions or not but rather how you feel inside and the actions you take that are driven by them. Try not to think about it, is not good for your thoughts.You are lucky indeed.Not a good experience at all.Especially when you consider those animals your friends.This is good and at least you try.I know body neads protein so I try to eat mostly foods with protein like beans and other ones like eggs and I also eat fish.Is more difficult for me during my woman days (you know what I mean Tongue out) because I lose a lot of blood and the iron levels are low,so I feel like I will faint Laughing.During summer,for one month, I was on therapy and I have been taken iron supplements because my iron levels were low.On Christmas I will take the tests to see if I need them again.Same with my family and friends.They say to me that is meat and should stop talking nonsense and start eating it again.Some of them think my reasons are funny and say ‘’But this is how world is and how God made us.So eat’’….What god has to do with this anyway?And I don’t want to eat so I tell them to shut the hell up sometimes and the fight starts.I do the same with insects and the other small animals.I can’t hurt them, I can’t do that.And you know what I hate most?That when I find one in the classroom in uni or in a friend’s house I say to them ‘’don’t kill it, just take it with a towel or something and leave it outside’’ and most of them just say nothing and go and kill the poor animal….FFFFFFFFUUUUU THEM.Idiots.Sorry I need to say this, I am angry now ….Give me a table to throw now or I’ll punch my laptop screen :’D

Aww I know that Cute Pascha is a nice person : D.I hope you will be like that towards me Tongue out I don’t need more stress in my life now thinking about the past.My stress now is to read the book faster than my friend lol(and damn you, you are taking my time because I have to reply back to you Laughing).

Wow O_O…It is very interesting!!!Eh rape?Hmm I don’t know but….let the rape and focus on the story Aria.Poor teacher.The protagonist seems like the silent,mysterious and powerful type,am I right?And also a girl helped in the rape of the teacher and killed other students?BURN HEEERRR…..And damn you stop messing up with my manga list, I don’t have time to read many :’D.But I will read the first chapter today Laughing
I asked you to give me spoilers to prepare myself…Oh candies?I like candies, so give me some chocolate Cute…Pervert king should die already.Please tell me he is dead(Natsu just kill him already!).You perv, you looked the rape scene Tongue out.Oh he is?Foe-yay then,as the tvtropes say?Laughing….Wow that means we have years before the manga ends.Something like OP.Ok don’t spoil me more,I will read it myself : D
That stupid dog is alive?I already hate him….Slowly and painfully as you said.Well he trolls good then because I have freaked out in most scenes.Sometimes my brain does this and I try stop the image Unsure

Ok Cute
1.Edward Elric(short Laughing) - FMAB
2.Juvia Loxar(yep I am a huge juvia fan) -FT
3.Lelouch Lamperouge(all hail Lelouch T^T) - Code Geass
4.Kamina(hero T^T) - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
5.Asada Shino(sniper and smart girl) - Sword Art Online novel
6.Laxus(Heart)/FT - Rivaille(Cute)/Shingeki no Kyojin
7.M-21(cool guy and a werewolf) - Noblesse
8.Okabe Rintarou(genius mado scientisto :P) - Steins;Gate
9.Kuroko Tetsuya(kuroko-kun Cute) - Kuroko no basket
10.Okumura Rin(funny and strong guy, satan's son) - Ao no Exorcist

Ehh I know him?I don’t remember if you said.Sorry Happy;…Wait you mean Guts?Yes, he is Cute Why?You don’t find him awesome enough? Tongue out You had a feeling he would be?I didn’t knew that J/K. Lol ‘’earthland counterpart’’:Jellal Laughing Ehh, Laxus should be in top 5 Tongue out
Another LaMi fan *turns head away* I will only ship them if they have moments Tongue out Aww I also ship Cobrana *o*…I hope in the end Cobra is out of jail and be together with Kinana Cute

Bored Thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_lzdmi2Vj5W1rot4m2o1_500

You will regret this!!!!!!!!!!!:
Bored Thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_mdebxahOnn1rf73wdo1_500

I am coming king and it will be a fierce battle between us.I am poisonous
Bored Thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_m1rgg0WliN1qgsmxdo4_250

Lol yep he wanted but it won’t end well for both of you:
Bored Thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_m1qnzhkbVo1qbs05mo3_500

NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR
Laxus is awesome and I will never obey your commands…You will obey mine when I win :’D

(poor Gajeel indeed Laughing)
(tell me about it, I can’t find the ones I want and remember from the episodes.Yes, tumblr is awesome…I lurk there every day Cute)

And I haven’t forgot my promise about posting yaoi either:
Click the spoiler button if you are a man and see what most girls like today Tongue out
Spoiler:

I also believe that.I just want to see more of his personality and after that I have to think of the place in my top 5.After what Griffith did he lost a lot of points, but let’s see if he can surpass Guts.

Ikr?I wonder if he is crazy or not…Maybe he is.I lol’d at the parody one Laughing.Many fans also think that he might be a Slum Dank fan(I know the manga) and he is doing all this.But to me it seems more personal, like they know each other and something bad happened between them and they are not friends anymore.Hehe, how did you know that?Tongue out I thought he took his woman or something lol, but the guy seems pretty serious.I hope they catch him soon because this can also make anxious fujimaki.

Besides the fanservice and troll moments this is another negative of FT.As you said the villains are either killed or change.Ok kill, but why change them if you have the opportunity to explore their characters and their reasons for doing that.As you said Ultear had a sad past and she did all those terrible things, but in the end she want to repent for her sins.I don’t mean I don’t like that, but I would like to see more of what would have happened if after her lost in the battle with Gray she promised herself that she will take revenge on FT and after 7 years create a dark guild or something.Zeref has a chance to be a great villain and I don’t want Mashima to make him good.Let him kill people :’D.I also haven’t watch episode 6.I am going to tomorrow.Along with Shinsekai Yori.

Haha don’t worry I am not at all.Honestly I like this conversation we have and I don’t want to stop it.But there must be something that we don’t agree.I wonder what is it Laughing

Aww ‘’sweet queen trolldom’’ Cute Of course they are not.They go O_o by simply looking at the replies…They find it boring so they don’t reply Laughing Lol really?Wait when this started?I can’t really remember*goes to check the posts* I think it was around a week or so?Laughing

Wait...The thing he is doing, is called trolling?Laughing
I don’t ship Valisa anymore because bro wants to be in Oino’s harem Tongue out

You have my word.Just NEVER.It will be awkward then >_>
Your welcome.Her name is Terra?Doesn’t terra means something in latin though?Kyaa I ship Paterra Very Happy Aww thanks for your kind words, and don’t worry I will find a handsome/hot guy for me because as you said I don’t like ungly petite guys and I want someone to cook for me Laughing

Yes, I know I read it in the chat yesterday.Hope everything is better now : )

Lol yes he laughed a lot Laughing. I think is a Spanish one?!Better ask your sis luna.

I am not even going to say how many hours it took me to reply >_> I will win in the end no matter what, keep dreaming king.Troll queen will rule this forum alone mwhahaha

Yes, the plan…We should start organize one and troll them hard Laughing…And in the end bro will regret it : D

Yes, you fail Tongue out Lol yes, that’s what I did Laughing

P.S.:Sorry if I made any mistakes but I am too tired to correct them now Laughing

P.S.S.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
The system says that my message it too long to post it so I only quoted only your reply and not the previous ones hahaha
And I was wondering when this would happen Laughing

Hello Ninja Queen. : P

Thanks for the compliments... for once... : P

Actually what I'm saying is correct. If I cannot keep up with you, I might as well be demoted as the prince of trolling. No means, am I trying to suck up to you as I have no reason to. Otherwise, you might as well find another trolling partner to be with, which I doubt because no one would want to be part of being associated with you. : D Heheheh Joking. (Trolly king at his best).

I'm not really lazy it's just that we have too many conversations in this thread, that it's hard to keep up with. We started off from replying up to just a few lines toward one another. Then it kept growing and growing, now look at us. We each take a page for our reply to actually come through.
It took me 10 minutes, to 30, to an hour, and now takes me 2 hours to respond to all of what you are talking about. It's going to even go longer, and it may it even reach a point where it would take us months to reply back to each other. Laughing The internet and forums wouldn't be able to control our freedom of speech for too long. : P

Who knows, though, there might be even a crazier person than us, in these internetz, who even surpassed over 1,000,000. Yea, I'm kind afraid too, but I'm still kinda curious, and yet lazy to find out. We wouldn't even call ourselves lazy considering how much we post in general. : P Tell me about it, my computer is utterly garbage right now. Sometimes it would just lag, when I'm about to make a joke. I get a happy reaction from my face, when I'm about post, then it lags, and pisses me off in the chat section. I have to get fixed/repaired in a computer shop, because shutting down without any warning, could rather be dangerous though. It could shut down forever, and make all of the information I have put in, to be removed memory wise. Might be power or over-heat issues, or the motherboard being burned out, so the processor or ram of it all can't be able to handle such excessive log in time. I used to have a labtop which got wrecked in a year or so, so then I just normally used a desktop windows PC for now. Might switch to vista, though.

Oh any normal rational person would be scared of how much we actually post. That just totally sucks, you should totally demand an apology from them. I mean you spent all of your time, while thinking, while producing hard work in the process, and they don't have the audacity to even apologize let alone reply back? I would keep on harassing them if I was in your place though. Like threaten them, that I would visually or subconscious-ally leap through their computer and haunt them in their dreams. Laughing. (creepy, I know). Aw, I don't many people to talk to here either when I first registered, other than luna, goku, and sly (sometimes decadus). Thankfully I'm getting to know and be familiar with more people in this forum which is a good thing, because it does get boring talking to the same people over and over. Yep cowards their futile names shouldn't be mentioned nor worthy of it being mentioned in the first place. That is one of our titles and recognitions as rulers of the words and king/queen of trolldom(which means we are actually not nobodies!).: D

Google Chrome is stupid in general. When they said it makes your online applications go faster, I'd call bullshit on that. I can't recall how many times the internet has slow down, due to the fact the explorer can not seem to collect enough for information to process, and tells me to wait. That's why I use the standard explorer to even read mangas, or watch anime online. Quite solemn for me to use chrome for such things. Only good thing it's for is spelling, efficient downloads (which I prefer over firefox to be honest which pops up a screen, takes time for download to occur), and that it saves your work once the chrome closes abruptly, which doesn't seem to be the case with normal internet explorer. Can't you use a word application processor in order to post your replies which would also fix your grammar issues/misspellings/run-on statement, and all other misconceptions, and then copy and paste it to my response? It would be a lot easier. While I already told you, about me using it. I also first click on the additional paragraph of your post, then think of something to say, then counter attack by responding back (yes, attack because I want to win!).

Aww, I wish I would've helped you in anyway in saying, typing or reading english. Because I taught foreigners from my mom's native country (russia. though I'm fully born and bred in the states. Also have native american ancestory from my grandfather's side) on enhancing their language speaking skills. You could've teached me some greek words too, like swearing or dirty words or something Laughing. That is true, considering english is one of the universal languages in existence, and many people speak it in foreign countries and even in third world nations. People who resort to such behaviour aren't discipled enough, and are spoiled since childhood to act that way. So basically they weren't raised if they were this ego-maniatical to even pout at the suggestion that they're wrong for once, and to one's rational distaste: complain and whine that they're never wrong.

It is. Can't even recall how many mistakes, I would usually make in the beginning, until my hands got better, and I visually where the keys of my keyboards in regards to where it is placed. That made it easier for me, and as a result I did excellent on my grades. Not to mention it helps when I'm writing long typed essays(like the ones we are doing right now), where I rarely resort to even looking at the keyboard. It's good if you keep practicing, because your natural skills will develop and you'll simply get better at anything you decide to do. I didn't know you were nice. Trolly queen nice=impossible. You sure you aren't stupid most of the time? Heheh joking my queen, you know I love you. Yes, as partners, we must not be formal whatsoever, that would disrupt our relationship and it would dissolve into nothing more than us being mere strangers.

Yes, because I wanted to punch my computer every single time, I see that winky little similie irritating me. I shall remove every emoticon that annoys me, even this one: Very Happy. heheehehe. Nooo, don't blame me. Blame sting for all of the mishaps that happened in this thread, as it's all of his darn fault! You will forgive me one of these days, when I order you to forgive me as I'm the king and head of trolldom!. I punched my screen when I saw the abomination of a fight between base non-power up natsu defeating two hyped of dragon-force dragonslayers single-handedly and without much effort. As you are aware, I can be a pretty violent person. Like the time I told I punched the druggie who was hitting on my wife at a public two star restauarant, or the time I punched a random dude who was picking on a homeless woman to a point where he spat at her! I can bare very little when it comes to those circumstances, and I lash out without controlling my emotions. Which ofcourse, I need to tone down, otherwise it can hurt me in the long run.

Yes, I'll wait to see if you can even catch up just a little let a lone accummulate the same wisdom I have obtained. I will post my list soon, though, just you wait. Maybe I'll PM you, because I feel a bit embarrassed on how many anime/mangas I have seen through my eyes, sometimes. You are getting ahead of yourself queen narcissist, be prepared to kneel down while the holy king makes his entrance. You're not awesome, you are just pretending to be one. : P

The classic ones especially for saint seya is very good. The recent anime adaptation of saint seiya omega which didn't have the main character pegaus saint saiya to have a significant impact. Overall it's a complete abomination and a huge disgrace to the original. They messed up everything, while rushing the plot and adding some clichéd stereotypical sub plots to implement so that the younger kid audience could watch it. I actually dropped it in the first few episodes, and I rarely drop animes just like that. Not even the decent seiyu actors, can save me from ever watching it once again. Gundam series has so many entirely different stories with different plots/characters that would make your head hurt for even thinking how many. I'm following the gundam unicorn series which is a ova that is released every few months and sometimes even a year. It's a classic animated style, that I really enjoy. My favourites of all time regarding gundam series are: mobile suit gundam 00, Seed, and Gundam ZZ. I have watched them all as a teenager, once they were posted online a long time ago. I didn't understand a thing because I was just a kid who didn't have much intelligence as he would get into trouble at school every single day and is a complete rebel at it in the process. Yep, if the story isn't conclusive enough, nor is it valid, then there is no point of the anime getting much success in the first place. It's the most important and yet crucial aspect of it all.

Lol, I have been failing at drawing gray and ultear, because I'm trying to make a fanart for it, which is pretty decent now. Been using a deviantart-muso application, to draw it for me. It's taken time, and I'm at the point where I drew them both elbow to elbow, and will post it here soon. I'm coloring right now with photoshop and promised luna that I would post it for her, once I'm finished it properly. Even pmed her about how it looks, and what I should add. Yes, I cried! It's unbelievable, but I did. I had a school crush on mei ling as well Laughing. I still remember the opening by heart, and would casually sing a long alone, as It would be embarrassing if my girlfriend found about it. No you're not wrong that is the correct newer adaptation. Thanks for posting, as I forgot the name and was lazy enough for myself to search for it. Looks like you are worthy of becoming my queen after all. : P Wow, I didn't you read it as well, but I didn't see this one nor read it,as I was genuinely satisfied with the original anime ending. I cried the most when DBGT ended, and the when the legacy ova was shown. My favourite manga of all time will always be dragonball nothing will surpass it. Not even berserk! Fullmetal Alchemist is also up there for sure. My little sister who was around your age, still does it to a point where I want to throw something at her. She watches it right when I want to watch some sports, just to troll me. : ( I used to wake up to watch the original digimon early in the morning in the weekends as a kid, along with my siblings.

Same. I'm busy with uni, and work that I won't have much time to spend on anime or manga, but I will try my best to keep up with it all. It's going to be hard as christmas is arriving, and I have a lot of things to accomplish as well. I hope to see snow here, because I can have a snowball fight like old times, make snow angels and even make a good strong looking snowman that would defeat your laxus anytime Laughing. The latter wouldn't be able to damage it. : P The snow here doesn't occur much because there hasn't much here in the Oregon states the past few years. Correction: I never killed my computer, just damaged it. We read identical similar mangas, so that means the ones you do actually read aren't that awesome. Mild fail post on your part, queen. lol.

I ship NaruSasu for the lulz to be precise, you know because the only person naruto actually kissed in his virgin life happened to be sasuke. They kissed once more in the anime fillers. lol.
*Later*. My queen is making misspelling mistakes teehee. I guess you haven't read the manga if you don't know who shikamaru is then lol. Kakashi and Shikamaru are two of my favourite characters in the manga/anime. You would grow to love his character, to a point where he would be one of your favourites in this series. Very intelligence and few truly brilliant fighters in the story, not to mention his personality and fighting style is loveable and badass. He tends to pretty lazy though, as he wouldn't find fight when not needed, and says it's a drag to do something unnecessary. Now he's more in a leadership role, and one of the more prominent characters in the whole series. I want it to end in a year. The plot is dragging on and on (become hokage, save the enemies from their futile pathetic lives, make friends, more missions, learn a new technique, make more enemies,etc), the story isn't that interesting, and the fights are becoming short and less detailed. When that happens, the appeal factor me would and will drop drastically. The manga has been going on for 10 years, and I think it's time another more furnaced and newer manga takes the spotlight for once. The one where lucy entered in a facility and wanted to get out, and how she killed those staff research members was horrifying. It shocked me, plus the nudity where everything is shown also surprised me because I didn't know about it. I usually cringe the most whenever the victim's head is seperate from his or her body, and we seen a lof of that in elfen lied. Well, kohta did act as a chicken as he ran away from his problems, and not even saying goodbye properly to a well associated close and trusty friend. I didn't like him that much, but was cheering for him in his own fight against lucy, and that wheelchair girl. It was disturbing how he had sex and had affair with his own cousin. Made me want to vomit. Though the author could've trolled us when they hugged and all, and then lucy uses her ability to chop him in half while he's focused on hugging her lol. Then she laughs at the stupidity of humans, and walks away. Ofcourse we guys have to be very little emotional and have to act tough/brave. We can't let our women walk alway over us, and we are obviously the more dominant and hard working gender.
: P

I don't remember the bromance chat because it happened nearly a week ago. Was it between me and sly? Luna is noted to always acknowledge that, and would tease us constantly for it. I saw a hentai just out of curiosity of how it differs from anime, and it really does. It's just sex, not plot, murder, rape, and harems. Yes, the boobs are enormous and look like they are surgical implants. Never did I once get aroused from it despite being a perv. It turned me off mostly. I honestly didn't know about gray/juvia seiyu in clannad (the daughter was soo cute and I liked that song they would sing, forgot what it was) until someone mentioned it in the old ort thread of one of the reasons of why they ship Gruvia. You can't blame because I actually watched the anime in english dubbed because I think it's just as good or even better then the japanese sub imo.

I usually do that too especially when it comes to One Piece, Naruto and Fairy Tail. I miss about three episodes, and then catch up on watching it. Because it just gets boring, and dull and even less interesting if I just watch one a week, continousally. Juvia can be pretty smart and perceptive when she isn't fangirling over gray. I saw the grayxlyonxjuvia gifs on tumblr. I saw the gif where juvia was surprised at how lyon looked and how he acted as gray, where it got her flustered. The anime staff is trying to create a rivalry between gruvia/lyvia, and this is something that mashima wouldn't do (even though he played a part/role in the fillers), and it isn't considered canon. Though it's usually put in as a moment by lyvia supporters on amvs. (I have seen some when I was bored on youtube). My fav would still be the graytear/lyvia that was posted in the original rt thread as well, me and zani fanboyed/fangirled respectively to it. That's pretty stupid how they are making her more obsessive and stalkerish. I mean look at when gray and erza teamed up in the fillers, and you could see juvia stalking them behind the bushes. It just made her look pathetic, and desperate. Never once did I find some of the scenes that mesh with her personality to be all that amusing. Scenes like those make her character look like a comic relief joke, and I hate to see that.

DioxAnti-Nakama I will ship lol. Mavis would be taking one of the commands and she would support an evil laugh with a weird way of walking in the process be known as queen mavis Laughing.
Exactly if he didn't kill that dog (atleast they didn't show him killing it merely it is implied that he did), he would be on the top list for favourite villains. Just saw episode 4 and 5. Dio's new look looks badass, and it totally fits him. It was cool to see jonathan walking in water and perfecting his ripple techniques, where he would scream out OVERDRIVE! I didn't expect them to meet so soon though. Dio's minion are extremely powerful (who happened to be former strong heroes of the past resurrected), like wow I was amazed. Even zepelli was rendered useless against Dio who could levitate, disappear anytime he wants to, teleport and even used ice abilities to freeze and limit zepelli's ripple powers, and energy force. Man he's even more cocky and badass then usual. It was cool to see JoJo defeating the dude underwater, and how the latter lent his sword was admirable as he had innocent left in him. BLUE OVERDRIVE!, though the dramatic reactions can be pretty priceless, as they would randomly scream the opponent's name when they are close in contact with each other. Every companion JoJo has aquired have provided their usefulness. Even speedwagon was completely badass when he lent zappeli his power. It was cool how they would levitate magnetically using their ripple powers. The kid (his sis was pretty rude lol esp when she slapped the crap out of him) they saved proved his worth as well, as he risked his life to let zepelli/speedwagon open the block barricade door. I hate the tarkus guy for destroying his own comrade in pure bitter distaste, and want to see him defeated. Zeppelli was badass in the end, when he decided he wanted to fight him.

Just Sword Art Online as well. The visual atmosphere, the colors, the animations look better than usual imo. It was completely awesome at how kirito transformed into a bull like monster and toyed with his enemies. It was funny how he traded info to the survivor and how he attempted to bite his sis's hand. I feel like his sister is having a crush on him online, without even knowing that this is his brother irl. The action is more paced, and is catching up. Can't wait to see more of kirito's abilities and powerups. The pixie is as cute as ever though. We didn't see sugo this time, so it's good because I don't want to look at his stupid face and arrogant smile. Btw, in psycho-pass, dio's seiyuu can also be heard as the bad guy once again. He is everywhere! He will haunt our dreams with his voice one of these days, and will make zombies awaken irl too! Lol, sorry i just read a fanfiction about voices haunting one's dreams as nightmares, and I decided to put it here. Yes, I have watched fate zero as well. Man it was even better than fate night. All the villains were epic, and gilgamish was just badass, strong and arrogant as usual. God I hated that priest guy and the creepy demon looking guy who wanted to make sabre his own, and killed innocent children brutally for the lulz., make me want to punch them. in the pace. Sad what happened to lancer,and irisviel though. Rider was just awesome, one of my favourite characters. Plus the uncle dude who transformed into a demon for his niece's sake(I'm not good with names I'm too lazy to search lol)and how he died was painful to watch.What can I say about saber, she is a role model to everyone who is courageous, and is the perfect embodiment of what brave women should be. Yes, it's rye kugimiya, she voices male characters as well. I also like Fumiko Tachiki (veteran role voice actor from Evangelion, Gintama, and others). Funny enough most of my favourite seiyuus are men, so that means that women are simply aren't good at anything they do. Joking. : D

Thanks for understanding. Winking Keep reading, every chapter you read, the minuscule of said interest will only cease to increase further. Where are you at right now? I could see you approaching around chapter 200 or so. He's a troll,funny and pretty stupid too. Now, he's a bit of a coward. I mean he stopped reading it because of one small scene where a evil scoundrel got his arm torn off by gutz. He said I can't see it anymore, don't make me! I don't want to keep looking at this shit for more than 300 chapters now! It made me laugh to see his reaction to it all Laughing. Yes you are more manly than him, every girl who reads it is more manly than he is Laughing. It's a great plan and an idea, but it looks like some people do skim through our paragraphs like zani did, when she heard about our discussion about kuroko and the idiot perpetrator. So we need to be careful with our insults, and throw it in places where people wouldn't bother to look. Laughing. It was pretty mean, lol. It came out of nowhere, and it fuled fire to her jellyness (vald is jelly of me too, because I'm taking you away from him lol, even though he's the one who started to ship us together, so it's all his fault anways Laughing). It's a good thing for you because there's someone who is envious of you and a bad thing for her to be all jelly lol. Pretty difficult and time consuming. A lot of thinking needs to be involved, need to memorize different type of meanings, and work to be put in. Also we need to have credentials, and achieve higher score than the average norms. Pretty interesting as it gives me knowledge about law, the rules of society in other economies and the preparations involved in order to achieve to work on duty/task However, after I have graduated I'm settling on becoming a full time accountant, so this is crim courses are just for curiosity and knowledge purposes only.

I have never been interested in astrology and religion, because it never appealed to me, and I always see astrology to be hogwash and un-true,and that religion to be full in power and even corrupted as it is proven to kill people. While I'm a christian, I'm not too religious about these beliefs, just simply believe in myself, my families/friends/ and importantly god. Do well in life, it's as simple as done. These extra curricular praying beliefs priests come up with make me shake my head. I listen to classic rock, a little bet of metal rock and some modern hip hop and old style rap mixes. I love a lot euro techno instrumentals with funky beats that make me want to dance and brighten my day when I'm depressed. Whether it's on my I-pod (with headphones, listened to it while I'm at break in the office), pc, or in my car stereo. I used to read harrypotter (yes, It's embarrassing), was even considering reading twilight when I found out how laughable the story is. I usually read books that are informative, horror and comedy. My favourite horror so far is H.P Love craft and ofc the dragon of deltora series. I can expand if you want me to on what they're about.
How about you? and have you catched up on gintama yet despite your busy schedules? : P

You can be a nice person sometimes, it's surprising. You evil ninja trolly queen. : D Unfortunately, I can't seem to remember any thing plot or title wise. I read it years ago, so my memories are fuzzy about it. I just saw glimpses of vision of this manga you mentioned to be quiet similar. You can spoil me anytime you want just put it all in the spoiler tag that's what it's for. Laughing. I'm trying to get you to watch b-toom when I posted the opening in the chat section, which got you a bit interested. : P. Prior to that the anime I recommend to you is hiiro no kakera, so I'm making you watch extra animes for your interest, curiosity and ofc want to see u more busy than ever. Trollolol. Laughing
What's his name though? I could google search it. (It would be funny, if people kept on calling his full name for the lulz. Also what nationality is he anyways? Blaming the trolly king, poor king. Sad )

The translators are just useless, and lazy. What's the point of becoming one when you don't even do your job properly. Freaking idiots. On what other forums are you a member of and is strictly for just anime/manga? It kinda irritates me when one of the pages doesn't load like the pic doesn't come up, and something was interesting to happen. Then I had to go to the another site, to read the chapter. Tired Yes too much spam and advertising, it's just sickening and makes them look desperate.

True true. Damnit girl, you say everything I would say,that I again have nothing constructive to add. "Curiosity killed the cat" is one of the most epic and true phrases one can muster. This is true in a phenomena sense as well, as how five senses can dictate a person's thinking process and their actual way of doing things around them. It did act a lot more calm then I imagined, even my heart radically calmed down where I can't even hear the beating anymore, and that isn't loud pitched or any of that sorts. Though it's partially my fault, because I succumbed to the pressure of my system, when I could've fought back and not see those videos. This was also an ridiculous superstition lingering in my mind, that If I don't see that video, then I wouldn't be able to sleep. Hilarious, I know. I never once was terrified at people dying in movies, that's why horror movies in general always bored me (can't say the same for horror books though. : P). Because I know in the back of my mind, that they're all actors, and it's all fake and distorted. As they resort to all stuff to make money for a living, and people are curiuos to see it. I can feel your pain. Sometimes I would get a fever out of no where. My sugar level was pretty low, because I didn't eat many fruits because I was mostly a junky food eating type person. Didn't drink enough water, and other in-taking other protein quality foods, and with medicine. Found it all during a blood test, and was recommended by a doctor to change my lifestyle. I usually eat a lot of calcium and vitamin related pills, to get me strong lively and energetic. Plus they help re-structurize my bones and non-immobillize the immune system. The overall body temperature of a human changes depending on the seasons go, and as they said everyone is different. Some can withstand such changes and others can't. That is why one has to adapt in order to make themselves feel more secure, and safe from their surroundings and more importantly themselves. Yea, people can be idiots and clueless when it comes to animals or their feelings. I just ignore when family tell me to eat excessive meat, and also tell them to shut up, and let me eat what I prefer to. I feel bad when insects are killed every single day, I don't care if that thought process makes me a hippie.
Go for it. *Sends light structured table (because maria isn't that strong) with teleportation to maria for her to throw at somewhere or preferably at people who couldn't care about animals/insects Laughing.*.

Yes, Paul can be a nice person sometimes. Though I do like our snide remarks directed at one another and our teasing makes it more fun more to converse and engage with you whenever I have freetime. Very Happy Though if I do go over the limit in making fun of you which causes to actually offend you or stress you anymore than you can handle. Then you can tell me to stop right there, and I will do so quickly and gladly without any hesitation, since I don't want to see anyone upset with my actions even it's intended for fun/joking purposes only. If you have any confusions with my paragraphs, feel free to ask about it. I don't bite like you do, when it comes to stuff like that. Plus I already got enough bites from you which is making my arm all swollen and restless Laughing (hahaha, this is my just usual trolling posts, so you have to think and respond more, while I take more of your free time. : D).

The thing is it's hard to focus on the story. I mean the rape had freaking five chapters, and there was small plot lined importance in between. The freaking author troll us as he puts the rape and non-rape quality scenes in between page by page. Because he fully knows that people will skip the rape by clicking continuously, and if you did skip the chapters, you wouldn't know what the actual plot's direction is heading towards, and confused at how the main character arrived at a destination and what he's doing. That is correct, he can be pretty serious when the time comes for it. His personality resembles more like Shinya Kogami from Pyscho-Pass. She needs to be treated the same or even worse than suogo from SAO. You must read them all, no excuses, forget about geography! Laughing. I will give you a half eaten chocolate, does that sound fair? Laughing
No, he isn't dead, nor do I do care about his whereabouts. I just don't want to see that piece of garbage anymore. My opinion about his changed from neutral to dislike when he attempted to rape his own flesh and blood. Christ it's disturbing.. Yes, I am a perv. I have urges that I can't help myself with. That's what being a man is about. Laughing Now that I think about it, I think Gutz already destroyed him brutally, so I don't think he's alive anymore. Which is a good thing. : D Just try to envision a different image in it's place to replace the horrifying image. Like make it all cheerful, or keep thinking that it didn't happen at all, and that you just had a nightmare or something Laughing.

Interesting list. I knew Edward would your all time favourite because I saw you mention it before. The only characters that I don't know about are Rivaille (Manga that I will read of which you already talked about). Asado Shino who hasn't been introduced in the anime (I don't know about her), M-21. I loved okabe so much, he was a big part of me watching it, the plot comedy, and the erza lookalike (was it kisube?). It was hilarious how he would make jokes at a serious situation to lighten the atmosphere. His nicknames for the main girl were pretty funny too. Plus I loved his line at the african looking foreigner who actually speaks japanese: "Hey mister,I am mad scientist it is cool, sunavabitch!* Then he was disappointed that the foreigner can speak the same language he can. I cackled lol. So yea, I like all of those characters you listed, but my list is quite different than yours.

I meant gutz. I know you wouldn't like griffith that much because of what you already said about him, and plus it's difficult to change your mind about a certain character Laughing. I prefer greed, roy and even lust over him, but edward is pretty cool though. Yes I used to highly dislike him, during the OS Arc, and now I found him neutral esp the current jellal because of how he's acting now. Mystogan was simply badass, righteous, brave, strong, everything you would want in a leader.
Laxus isn't cool enough to be in my top 5 Laughing. I shipped them because both are badasses, strong, and laxus deserves a woman like that. I shipped Cobrana ever since I found out kinana was actually cobra's cubelios. The moments they had in the filler were very sweet, mind-blowing, and even tear-jerking. Same both of them deserve a happy ending. <333

Why so mad?

Bored Thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_mb28krJhbs1rrvbclo1_500

I regret nothing and will continue to do so.

Bored Thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_m99sgy24LS1ra45jvo1_1280

Laxus is craapapppp. : D
I have natsu's nakama trolling on my side, you can't possibly win now!
Bring it on queen, we all know who the vector will be.
Bored Thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_lzww33xY5n1qf3spqo1_500

I say *this is too easy*

Bored Thread. - Page 19 Zeref_81daaf_3024229

Once you make the king angry, you are completely finished!
Kneel to my feet, and beg for mercy!
I will make vald sacrifice himself to be your victim Laughing.
You'll be known as a brother killer hahhaahhaah

Bored Thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_m1tnlzims31royz08o2_500

I will pulverise you to a point where you obey my commands!!!
I repeat I have zeref like powers and you teaming up with mira will not help you in anyway, I will defeat you in mid-difficulty and you will admit that laxus is nothing more than an average character! You will lose!

(I am running out out gifs lol, and gifsoup is also a good site to make and grab gifs).

Kyaa Ichiya, this is a great christmas present.
Ichiya. <333

I think he's stronger than gutz right now at this point though, but that could change as gutz keeps on training with his own strength rather than borrowing powers committed from evil deeds.

He's so freaking stupid. I still can't believe how a manga can ruin a person. This is got to be personal, because there has be no rational excuse for even committing such a act. I don't even see any parodies being, and both slam dunk and kuroko no basuke are completely different. There's nothing racist, sexist or anything that is implied. It's just humour, harmless and fun type manga to read. The only thing they have in similarities is super strength powers/talent(generation of miracles) and both are basketball related mangas. Has there been any news on if he has been caught yet? The police are catching up on the culprit, and it's most likely to be a campus student.
Regarding kuroko I just finished 20 chapters. I'm now chapter 90, where seirin is having a rematch against midorima in the winter cup tournament. I'm at the point where kuroko is displaying his invisible technique against midorima and co.. Midorima has really improved a lot and is now using his team-mates rather than working alone/hogger that kagami used to be. So it looks I'm making some progress in this manga Very Happy It looks like taiga(kagami) has an elder foster brother, and he along with banana generation miracle guy will be tough opponents to face from. Tippei or whatever his name is, really impressed me with his all around ability. For some reason I like the thought of KisexMomoi? I dont know why. Going to read it right now. I'm getting more interested in this manga and thank you for recommending me to read the manga instead of waiting for the anime to get another season because I have been missing out with my patienteness. : P

I honestly don't want zeref to be a good guy. I just want to remain how he is, whether it's neutral or classified in the enemy affiliation. It would be totally messed up if he became an ally, because for all of this time we were made to believe that he was an evil powerful mage that was bent on world destruction and destroyed many lives that can not be resorted. So but all of that changes because he doesn't remember everything? That would be what the f*ck and terrible moment for sure. Kinda like how tobi turned out to be obito in naruto.

I think it's pretty obvious on what we don't agree on, lol. I love to live in this trolldom, queen. Ahh so relaxing, peaceful and to troll is just simply out of this world, Laughing. The only replies is that how much we post, or how long it is, simply that or that vald comments on how he's getting his moments from this OTP of his. Wait isn't he like 7 years older than Oino? This is kinda awkward Laughing. I will ship them both for the lulz, more on valisa though. Yes, apparently he doesn't know what trolling actually is, lol. He's delusional and we love it!!!

We don't want it awkward and it would change our personalities toward one another, and we don't want it. We like it the way it is, don't want to alter anything. Yep. I don't know what it means lol, but If It's a swear word or it means something funny then I will tease her about it Laughing. I was thinking of calling the ship Pasceraa, but that sounds worse lol. Aww thanks. Cute I will ship you once you get a decent boyfriend of your own, but it will be awfully hard for you. Lol, joking.
(I love teasing you teeehee).

It is, thanks for the concern. Hope everything is better for you as well, considering what is going around in greece with the bankruptcy and all. (sorry for mentioning it because u don't want to remember). Stay strong, keep your head up, and don't let anyone influence you.

I will ask her, that's why she likes that name for a reason so it must be bad. lol.

Was it for 4-6 hrs? Laughing This took me around another 2 hrs sigh. I dreaming what is reality not distorted views unlike you who is still hasn't awaken up yet. You are making it hard for me to win, but I do like these type of challenges and the king will ultimately win muahahaha. : D

He should regret it. Now that we started PMing each other, this should be easy.
He'll be our first victim, now we just need some ideas to troll him hard. : D

@ your Avi: That blond guy looks like Dukakis's blonde minion in Xion DT Saga.
Who's hand is that in your sig, it looks creepy Laughing

Lol, so mean, but I did say that he does sound similar so that counts for something..

PS. I seen a quite a few of them. AriaxTypo. Laughing Btw, this won't take you a day to respond to, and I know that to be the case. You aren't strong enough for these challenges yet. I'll give you props for responding in a day while I take 3 days or so. That's because I'm busy nearly every day, while you have nothing better to do, and be here most of the time. hahahah joking. : D

PS.S. Hahaha we are even trolling the whole system in this forum. I also had to take out my previous quote! We deserve to be trolling king and queen of this forum. They can't control our massive posts, and are whithering. Laughing

Last edited by Pascha2 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Pascha2
Pascha2
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by moziac Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:24 pm

I think I'll ship Pascia now.
They make a pretty good pairing anyways.
moziac
moziac
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Kyaaa pascia moments and a lot of it tooo. <333

Feel bad for aria because she has to respond to zani's post and then pascha's humongous response. Good luck lol.

Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next