Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Santa Suggestion/organization

+5
crackerpattiez
StarryLite
Lurker.
ZaniXD
PassiveSin
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do you want the event? If so, how?

Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 4 I_vote_lcap37%Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Santa Suggestion/organization

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:54 am

I have received 3 secret santas so far, you have until tomorrow to give them to me, 24 hours from when this is posted.Thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Santa Suggestion/organization

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:35 am

I sent you mine!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:28 pm

I sent mine as well..
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 am

I think I am missing Zani and Cracker...

The people that have turned it in are
Shika
Yuli
Lurker
Mihai
Oino
Starry

I think those were all the people? If you remember someone I didn;t mention please tell me xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:27 am

CP was already done right? And how about Zani? Did she mention when she would be coming back?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 am

Zani already came back
Nano
Nano
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:06 am

Then what are we waiting for! Let's tell her!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:34 am

Cracker hasn't send it to me, but I do have a link, I just need to know its ok to post it. As soon as I get Zani and permission from Cracker i will post them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Ok
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:33 pm

I already gave you mine D8

Okay then, you have my permission..
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

http://crackerpattiez.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Ok, then I just need zani, if I don;t have it in my possesion by the time i wake up tomorrow i post it all and leave that one for last...sorry zani...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Where is zani??? Terrified

Aw man that would so suck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:05 am

NOOOOOO DD''''':
WAIT FOR ZANIIIIII
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:08 am

^Ok, I overslept, so you are lucky :'D

Also, Everyone was impatient so....please tell zani to hurry or ask for an extension, just so we know what is going on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 pm

....so is she back or what? :c
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:45 pm

I don;t think so, and I have not gotten a PM from er either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey guys

Sorry I havent come on lately. I had to go to my wifi-less grandpa's house for a few days. I'm done with the Secret santa but its saved on the netbook which now has a problem with the battery so it was sent to be fixed, I'll probably get it back in a few days. I'm really sorry about the delay, it's upto you guys to decide what to do now. I probably wont come online often for awhile though. I've been having daily headaches and stomach aches ever since my teeth started hurting, I havent been able to eat properly either and I feel cold even though I'm not supposed to. I cant sleep well; I keep tossing in turning in bed and waking up in the middle of the night several times in one night. Anyway, I'll be taking a little break, you guys decide if you want to post the secret santas now or wait. Again I'm reaaaaallllllyyy sooorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:45 am

ZANNIII
I don't want the presents to be shared without you D':
And why are your teeth hurting? Is it because of braces? Did you check with the dentist already? Because when I got my braces removed, or tightened frequently, my teeth hurt a lot too. Due to that I had severe headaches and even skipped school.
Get better soon. Do you want some Yata gifs? :'D
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

LURKERRRR
I missed you :'D
Yeah, it's braces. My orthodontist tightened them last Tuesday :'D Hopefully they'll be removed around summer this year :')
Do you have to ask? xD
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:26 am

I missed you too :'''D
Oh, braces are a pain. Just forget about it and try to deviate yourself with recreation.
Click the spoiler at your own risk XXDDDDDD
Spoiler:
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:45 am

It's hurting a bit less now :'D I can eat food again Laughing

............. I opened it for a second before had to close it again for...... you know my reasons XDDDDDD Okay okay okay okay okayopened the whole thing and stared for 15 seconds XXXXXXDDDDDDDD Misaki-chan Laughing Secret Santa Suggestion/organization - Page 4 3239280439

Shiz my sig is haunting me........ Mikoto-san's Homra DX No blood. No bone. No ash.....
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by crackerpattiez Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:47 am

Glad you're feeling better! ..So when are you expecting to get your netbook back? Kissing
Is it one of those things that gets there when it gets there? Or did they say like 2-5 days? :'D
crackerpattiez
crackerpattiez
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Thanks Cracker Smile it's probably 2-5 days from now I think or at least that's what my uncle estimated Tongue up 2
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by StarryLite Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 am

hello guys!! should we consider again the revelation of the secret santa? everyone is still pretty much very anxious and excited for it. let's try not to reach till Feb, shall we? Wouldn't want to coincide with the Vday event Smile
StarryLite
StarryLite
Fairy Tail Noob
Fairy Tail Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:52 am

^I'm just waiting for Zani, but if enough people want it now I can do that too :'D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next