Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread

+7
moziac
CelticPredator
ZaniXD
Nano
PassiveSin
Lurker.
Mashara125
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread Empty "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread

Post by Mashara125 Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:33 am

"You know what I hate about the Evil ORT?" "No, what?" "They ship Brax as MaBroo!"
Mashara125
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

"You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread Empty Re: "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread

Post by Lurker. Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:27 pm

^NO. WAY.

I hate the very existence of that thread. It is just lifeless.
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

"You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread Empty Re: "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 pm

No one ships Baccana there =_= Oino not like
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:36 am

Lol, just remember bashing is against hte rules :'D So express teh dislike without falling into bashing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:44 am

Wait.... What? What's this all about?

Isn't this still bashing?
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:56 am

Mashara125 wrote:"You know what I hate about the Evil ORT?" "No, what?" "They ship Brax as MaBroo!"
Seriously? No I don't believe it.

2 Minutes later.
Ah well I was there. They really do XD Tsk, even though cutie already called it Brax.
Nano
Nano
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:05 am

PassiveSin wrote:Wait.... What? What's this all about?

Isn't this still bashing?
I'm not sure...what if the wording was changed? To not say..."hate"

WEll, since I said I would ask and I can't be here all day,

Do you guys think this thread is bashing and should be removed completely?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:06 am

Lol I was wondering Luna when you told me to make a thread about it instead of talking about it in the chat XD

Sin, it's not so much about bashing them although it does turn into that I guess XD

And Nano, I know! It was so random....
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:18 am

Mashara125 wrote:Lol I was wondering Luna when you told me to make a thread about it instead of talking about it in the chat Laughing

Sin, it's not so much about bashing them although it does turn into that I guess Laughing

And Nano, I know! It was so random....
Well, I wasn;t sure if it was bashing or not, sorry "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread 3970648093

Hm...I guess the wording could be changed? Maybe that could help? I'm just not sure ifit would still be bashing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:23 am

Luna Azul wrote:

Well, not really :P We all would want this thread.
It's the Evil ORT after all...
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:25 am

I don't know Luna, she what the others think... If anyone got offended I thought it would be Yuli since the still posts there haha

"You know what I hate" was supposed to be the Meme... I guess it could turn into that instead of just an Evil ORT hate thread...
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:33 am

OH STING NO

THEY DID NOT JUST DO THAT

ESPECIALLY AFTER THE WHOLE FAN ART THING DX

They don't ship BacCana cuz there's a crazy GrayCana shipper over there or something :P I just don't get them

Well this sort of bashing but if the thread were called "You know what I hate" it'd probably just be expressing dislike and sharing mutual feelings about something without making someone else feel bad I think :P
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:46 am

I hate it that they hate DoraWen >:-o

^ I stopped posting there though. It's too boring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:38 am

I hate that they hate DoraWen tooooo

People seem ok with this lol
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:20 am

Lurker. wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:

Well, not really :P We all would want this thread.
It's the Evil ORT after all...
Yeah, but wanting it doesn't make it right :/
ZaniXD wrote:OH STING NO

THEY DID NOT JUST DO THAT

ESPECIALLY AFTER THE WHOLE FAN ART THING DX

They don't ship BacCana cuz there's a crazy GrayCana shipper over there or something :P I just don't get them

Well this sort of bashing but if the thread were called "You know what I hate" it'd probably just be expressing dislike and sharing mutual feelings about something without making someone else feel bad I think :P
What fanart thing?

We could try not saying "Hate"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:35 pm

What's wrong with "hate"? :P

They couldn't tell the difference between Mashima's work and fanart. This artist used Mashima's drawing and drew on top of it making it look like Jellal was carrying a badly drawn (no offense to the artist but she looked like a fish) Erza. When people asked whether the art was Mashima's work or whether it was fan art the evil orters said it was fan art and the artist just drew incredibly well. It was like they couldnt even see the difference between how Erza was drawn and how Jellal was drawn =___=
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:40 am

Lol oms zani that is kinda funny :'D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:05 pm

It pissed me off Luna :'D The girl who first said that it was fan art that was just incredibly well drawn was sorta my friend. We shared so many of the same ships, even GrayTear.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:29 am

Lol, but why?

Sorta?
Was it the one you linked to my Graytear that started posting there when it changed to v2?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:18 am

I saw that fanart. The sad thing is that the one who defended the image being "well drawn" was Kikotsino herself. My mind was like: "WTF? Can you people not tell the difference between a bad edit and actually good fanart?"

Seriously...
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:20 am

Really Kiko defended it? XD
I gotta see that with my own eyes
Nano
Nano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:33 am

Lol, shipping goggles Sin XD willing to overlook for the sake of Jerza...
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:42 am

PassiveSin wrote:I saw that fanart. The sad thing is that the one who defended the image being "well drawn" was Kikotsino herself. My mind was like: "WTF? Can you people not tell the difference between a bad edit and actually good fanart?"

Seriously...
What?REally?
Maybe anything Jerzay is good in her eyes?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticPredator Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:51 am

^^what? really? wow.... :/
CelticPredator
CelticPredator
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage
Fairy Tail SS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Luna Azul wrote:Lol, but why?

Sorta?
Was it the one you linked to my Graytear that started posting there when it changed to v2?

I thought she was smarter than that :'D

Meh. We dont talk much anymore. She just felt so distant whenever we spoke regoardless of the length of our messages :P
Yep, I think that's the one. Her username is Nagisa-chan.

While I was looking fir the link to the page where all this happened I found another GrayTear shipper :'D We are not extinct XD

I'll find it after breakfast =__= Went through 20 pages of stupidity. I can take no more.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next