Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread

+7
moziac
CelticPredator
ZaniXD
Nano
PassiveSin
Lurker.
Mashara125
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread

Post by PassiveSin Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:54 pm

I'd link you all to the post, but I can't find it. It's too far into the V2. Neutral
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

"You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread

Post by ZaniXD Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Skimmed through around 50 pages =_____= Still havent found it.
So I will just leave this here.
http://forums.mangafox.me/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=420771

EDIT: Just looked through all of Nagisa-chan's posts since I specifically remember her defending the artist but it seems nothing is there. The mods might have deleted because they were spreading false information or something :P
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by moziac Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Yea, I know about nagisa-chan. I like her, but I ignored her posts, because I don't have the time to respond to ones that are long. :'D

Kiko's just a total dud.
moziac
moziac
Fairy Tail Member
Fairy Tail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm kinda curious with how this fanart looks like :p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Oino, its this Jellal with a sloppy Erza fish drawn and it supposed to look like he's carrying her but I'm pretty sure he had to crack a bone to hold her princess style :P

Spoiler:
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:52 pm

I couldn't find it in deviantart :'D I want to know how erza fish looks like so badly :'D
Instead, I found these:

Spoiler:

Cracks me up "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread - Page 2 2113965524
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:01 pm

ZaniXD wrote:Oino, its this Jellal with a sloppy Erza fish drawn and it supposed to look like he's carrying her but I'm pretty sure he had to crack a bone to hold her princess style :P

Spoiler:

Yep. His arm looked like they were broken.... And Erza looked like her spine was snapped in half with the way she was hanging limp in his arms.
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:15 am

ZaniXD wrote:
Luna Azul wrote:Lol, but why?

Sorta?
Was it the one you linked to my Graytear that started posting there when it changed to v2?

I thought she was smarter than that :'D

Meh. We dont talk much anymore. She just felt so distant whenever we spoke regoardless of the length of our messages :P
Yep, I think that's the one. Her username is Nagisa-chan.

While I was looking fir the link to the page where all this happened I found another GrayTear shipper :'D We are not extinct Laughing

I'll find it after breakfast =__= Went through 20 pages of stupidity. I can take no more.
Oh yeah, still had to write to her but I'm going to wait until she forgets...

Yay Graytear shipper!

That is aewsome Zani :o
You lasted long...you will go onto the list of my heroes...
ZaniXD wrote:Skimmed through around 50 pages =_____= Still havent found it.
So I will just leave this here.
http://forums.mangafox.me/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=420771

EDIT: Just looked through all of Nagisa-chan's posts since I specifically remember her defending the artist but it seems nothing is there. The mods might have deleted because they were spreading false information or something :P
>Shocked
THE LIST OF SHAME!!
...I saw my name there Terrified
Look, there is another Luna :'D

Probably since they discussed edits too.
ZaniXD wrote:Oino, its this Jellal with a sloppy Erza fish drawn and it supposed to look like he's carrying her but I'm pretty sure he had to crack a bone to hold her princess style :P

Spoiler:
Pfft Laughing
Oino wrote:I couldn't find it in deviantart :'D I want to know how erza fish looks like so badly :'D
Instead, I found these:

Spoiler:

Cracks me up "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread - Page 2 2113965524
Oh....there were creepuer ones, i remember them xD

PassiveSin wrote:

Spoiler:

Yep. His arm looked like they were broken.... And Erza looked like her spine was snapped in half with the way she was hanging limp in his arms.
Laughing "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread - Page 2 1226285628
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:28 am

@Luna: Lol xD I hope she forgot that I was supposed to reply to her too.

I found 3 of them to be exact XD It makes me happy.

Lol XD That wasn't ,y point. My point was that even though we don't post there anymore, some of us are still the top posters there showing how inactive the evil orders are.

ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 am

Lol, I like how this thread turn into a discussion about jerza, nagisa-chan and how none of you want to respond to her posts. : p
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:07 am

Well, it is the "what do you hate about the Evil ORT" thread XD we hate creepy fan arts of Jerza and people with shipping goggles cutting off the oxygen to their brains...
Mashara125
Mashara125
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:09 am

Tbh, replying to her VMs was kinda boring. All the words felt so empty :P If she ever finds this, I'll feel like a total bitch :'D Zani is sorry but nagisa-chan was one who cut off oxygen from their brain how Mashara says it.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:43 am

ZaniXD wrote:@Luna: Lol xD I hope she forgot that I was supposed to reply to her too.

I found 3 of them to be exact Laughing It makes me happy.

Lol Laughing That wasn't ,y point. My point was that even though we don't post there anymore, some of us are still the top posters there showing how inactive the evil orders are.

Laughing I'm sure she did :'D

3 of what?

Iknow...I was surprised to see I was so high ._.
and lol, difference between top posters and others is a lot...I guess its just a person replying to all? Like me! Tongue out

Nah, it was pretty sad sight...
Lisa77 wrote:Lol, I like how this thread turn into a discussion about jerza, nagisa-chan and how none of you want to respond to her posts. : p
Pfft Laughing, well, it was kidna a drag...and she replied fast...
ZaniXD wrote:Tbh, replying to her VMs was kinda boring. All the words felt so empty :P If she ever finds this, I'll feel like a total bitch :'D Zani is sorry but nagisa-chan was one who cut off oxygen from their brain how Mashara says it.
I know, I feel like a total bitch too Neutral
Even if she never finds it xD
I have no excuse, I'm just a bitch Tongue out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:04 pm

@Luna: I think the last time I spoke to her was 3-4 months ago :'D

3 GrayTear fans XD (not including Nagisa-chan)

They seem to get the majority of their posts from RT users and newbs :P

ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:11 am

lol, we are slowly catching up to ther ships :p

yeah, I spoke to her like months ago too...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Extremely slowly though :P
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:57 pm

That only means we will take them by surprise .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Wasn't this suppose to start off as a meme?
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:08 am

Yes, you wannaadd yo it?

But you know what I like about that thread? Levin "You Know What I Hate About The Evil ORT?" Thread - Page 2 2458038252
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara125 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:20 am

Lol Levuna *sneakyface*

It's supposed to be a complain about the Evil ORT thread but no one says the meme before XD
Mashara125
Mashara125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:52 am

I know, :'DBut I still think the wording should be changed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:13 pm

"You know what I like about the evil ort thread?" "No, what?" "How it got closed ! >:}D"

Should probably feel bad about it but I can't xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Made my day :'D
Nano
Nano
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:32 pm

noname15 wrote:Made my day :'D
When I saw Levin locking it it made mine too :'D
Probably how those people felt after closing us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PassiveSin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:37 pm

It just goes to show that, new or not, the ORT will never change and will never adhere to the MF rules. :P
PassiveSin
PassiveSin
Fairy Tail S-class Mage
Fairy Tail S-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next