Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance/Shipping Thread

+7
Yamaihime
Piratenking
StarryLite
Lisa77
Lurker.
✖єsumi✖
ZaniXD
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Romance/Shipping Thread Empty Romance/Shipping Thread

Post by ZaniXD Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Sorry, I just had to do this first because all the NaruHina in the latest chapter XD

YUUUULLLLLIIIIIII! You;re gonna love it XXDDDDD BBiggest moment ever xDDDD

I'm afraid Hinata might die though : ( Since Obito obviously doesnt want to see Naruto holding hands with the girl who smacked him back into reality. But NARUHINA!!

Anyway, me ships:
SHIKATEMA
SASUSAKU (i know, i know; dying ship, possibly already sunk and one heck of a crazy ship)
NARUHINA
RaikageXTsunade (i have no idea about this... random ship is random :P)
NagatoXKonan
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Romance/Shipping Thread Empty Re: Romance/Shipping Thread

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:54 pm

I don't ship any ship in narutu but.... that naruhina is all over my tumblr dash and I can say it's really d'aaawww :'D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:58 pm

*is rereading the chapter*

XXXXDDDDDDDDDD Just look at them! My NaruHina feels......
Spoiler:

MY FEELS MY FEELS MY FEELS
Romance/Shipping Thread Tumblr_m9wv416e9E1rqfhi2o1_250
Romance/Shipping Thread Tumblr_mav9fj7Pgm1qjxft8

Awwww oino :'D NaruHina has the biggest fanbase online and we just got our biggest moment so NaruHina fans everywhere are just going crazy xD Kishi is known for making his kunoichi weak and pathetic but in the latest chapter Hinata was neither weak nor pathetic and she gave one of the most beautfil speeches and then Naruto held her hand and.... and....... NARUHINA :'D

Oh look, Bleach is out too now :'D
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:59 pm

ALL MY NARUHINA FEELS
kfdsjbdsjbvwrbf

✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker. Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:48 pm

OOOHHHHH ALLL DA NARUHINNAAAAAAAAA Romance/Shipping Thread 3239280439 Romance/Shipping Thread 3239280439 Romance/Shipping Thread 3239280439
Lurker.
Lurker.
Fairy Tail Monster
Fairy Tail Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:14 am

So many NaruHina fans Romance/Shipping Thread 21253892

I wonder if Sly has seen this thread.... the poor NaruSaku shipper
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:45 am

ZaniXD wrote:Sorry, I just had to do this first because all the NaruHina in the latest chapter Laughing

I'm afraid Hinata might die though : ( Since Obito obviously doesnt want to see Naruto holding hands with the girl who smacked him back into reality. But NARUHINA!!

Anyway, me ships:
SHIKATEMA
SASUSAKU (i know, i know; dying ship, possibly already sunk and one heck of a crazy ship)
NARUHINA
NagatoXKonan
I got none of that lol, smacked back into reality?

Shikatema!!wooo.
ZaniXD wrote:*is rereading the chapter*

Spoiler:

Awwww oino :'D NaruHina has the biggest fanbase online and we just got our biggest moment so NaruHina fans everywhere are just going crazy xD Kishi is known for making his kunoichi weak and pathetic but in the latest chapter Hinata was neither weak nor pathetic and she gave one of the most beautfil speeches and then Naruto held her hand and.... and....... NARUHINA :'D

Maybe I am missing the context but that did not seem shippy to me....

Not canon for me yet....
ZaniXD wrote:So many NaruHina fans Romance/Shipping Thread 21253892

Even if he does....I don;t see what he would worry about xD Just hand holding....and its Naruto, ptobably as friends...bah :'D I am Naruhina but don't see it canon yet...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:41 am

I ship naruhina as well but I haven't read any of this month's chapters whatsoever. D:
Now's the time for me to start all because of the feels in this thread.
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:01 am

Awww lisa, I'd tell you to read it but...... the deaths are just..... you know...... sad Romance/Shipping Thread 3884382519

Luna, I meant he's the only NaruSaku shipper in RT as far as I know and here we are, all NaruHina shippers, fangirling.
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:07 am

As someone who's use to seeing deaths in mangas. Via btoom/berserk, this shouldn't be much of a problem for me. Then again, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't saddened by the deaths that transpired though...

Last edited by Lisa77 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:10 am

Even having said that, I cant find it in me to tell someone to catch up to a NAruHina moment if that means they have to go through the deaths of 3 people I like :'D
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa77 Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 am

Well for me I'd willing to wade through those deaths if it meant I could see the biggest naruhina moment till date! :p

Here's hoping kishimoto is gunning for this pairing more now than ever
Lisa77
Lisa77
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:39 am

The moment was cute and all, but I don't think it makes them canon...but definitely earned Hinata some pints :p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:07 am

NARUHINA IS CANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romance/Shipping Thread Tumblr_lqxbqaGYLK1qii6tmo1_250

I not just love it, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT!!!!!!

Romance/Shipping Thread Tumblr_mb6vmxDY4P1qf9ipi

But duuude, Neji, why?? Why did Neji have to die?? Terrified I dunno how to feel right now!! On one side I'm extremely happy but on the other hand I'm still mourning Neji's death.

Romance/Shipping Thread D37Gr

Btw....

Happy bday Hinata-chan Smile

Romance/Shipping Thread Tumblr_meb4gyb90r1r0vm81o3_500
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ✖єsumi✖ Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:24 am

Weirdly, I wasn't sad over Neji's death. And I am normally sad even over minor character deaths.
✖єsumi✖
✖єsumi✖

Back to top Go down

Post by StarryLite Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:35 am

ZaniXD wrote:Sorry, I just had to do this first because all the NaruHina in the latest chapter Laughing

Anyway, me ships:
SHIKATEMA
NARUHINA
NagatoXKonan

WE ARE ON BOARD THE SAME SHIP GAAAAHH ZANII LET ME HUG YOUUU
Romance/Shipping Thread Tumblr_m5rds7ngwU1rvv4qro1_250

but uhh.. Raikage and Tsunade? lol super random Laughing

oino wrote:I don't ship any ship in narutu but.... that naruhina is all over my tumblr dash and I can say it's really d'aaawww :'D

yes yes yes yes all my NaruHina feels.. sobs~~

Luna Azul wrote:

Anyway, me ships:
SHIKATEMA
NARUHINA
NagatoXKonan
I got none of that lol, smacked back into reality?

Shikatema!!wooo.
ZaniXD wrote:*is rereading the chapter*

Spoiler:

Maybe I am missing the context but that did not seem shippy to me....

Not canon for me yet....
ZaniXD wrote:So many NaruHina fans Romance/Shipping Thread 21253892

Even if he does....I don;t see what he would worry about xD Just hand holding....and its Naruto, ptobably as friends...bah :'D I am Naruhina but don't see it canon yet...

aww luna!!! i have to agree that Naruto may still be clueless over her feelings for him but Hinata had definitely gone far from when she was first introduced! a big moment for her in this chapter hewhew mama is proud Cute

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:

Weirdly, I wasn't sad over Neji's death. And I am normally sad even over minor character deaths.

some idiot spoiled neji's death for me and i got so frustrated cz i couldn't feel it when i read. TT^TT kakashi better not die. again.
kishi better not pull that heavenly life technique act again
StarryLite
StarryLite
Fairy Tail Noob
Fairy Tail Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratenking Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:37 am

I don't really ship in Naruto, but I prefer NarutoxSakura XD

^Unfortunately I think that's gonna happen.
Piratenking
Piratenking
Fairy Tail History Writer
Fairy Tail History Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 am

yeah, it was a big step, but not worth being called canon...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:13 am

It was a big step and therefore it's 99.9% canon. just that one little push and it'll be completely canon ;3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:38 am

The little push being confirmation of Naruto having feelings of romantic nature towards Hinata. I think we this she got bumped up to Friend, and not "friend" where I think she was stuck before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Hinata can't die after she practically helped him out of his mental breakdown. Her dying would simply be bad writing and wouldn't make sense at all. After all, Naruto finally recognized Hinata and what she's always meant for him even though he himself never dared to think about it cause he was always blinded by his love for Sakura. Although that love doesn't seem to have progressed much and I dare say that it won't at all ever. NaruHina is pretty much an official pairing.

And I'm not even sorry about Sakura ending up forever alone. I'd much rather have her go find herself another man. Cause I'm not as evil as to wish for her to end up with Sasuke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by StarryLite Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:19 am

Yuli ★ wrote:Hinata can't die after she practically helped him out of his mental breakdown. Her dying would simply be bad writing and wouldn't make sense at all. After all, Naruto finally recognized Hinata and what she's always meant for him even though he himself never dared to think about it cause he was always blinded by his love for Sakura. Although that love doesn't seem to have progressed much and I dare say that it won't at all ever. NaruHina is pretty much an official pairing.

And I'm not even sorry about Sakura ending up forever alone. I'd much rather have her go find herself another man. Cause I'm not as evil as to wish for her to end up with Sasuke.

yes, i agree with you on that bolded portion! besides, she did 'die' back in the Pein arc and it was a very poignant moment since Naruto went berserk when Pein killed her. it really wouldn't make much sense for her to die protecting Naruto again.

as for Sakura, i don't know.. i shipped SasuSaku hard till the time he undoubtedly wanted to kill her. and honestly, her love for Sasuke also doesn't have much backbone. as compared to Hinata's love for Naruto, Sakura's feelings for Sasuke was based on his looks. just that her feelings for him grew stronger as their friendship progressed in the Chuunin exams. i'll reconsider again if Sasuke ideally turns good at the end of the war. because deep inside, I believe Sakura is still in love with him. and from all the bashing that she gets from the haters, i just want a happy ending for her. and pass the heroine title to Hinata.
StarryLite
StarryLite
Fairy Tail Noob
Fairy Tail Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:09 am

Yuli ★ wrote:Hinata can't die after she practically helped him out of his mental breakdown. Her dying would simply be bad writing and wouldn't make sense at all. After all, Naruto finally recognized Hinata and what she's always meant for him even though he himself never dared to think about it cause he was always blinded by his love for Sakura. Although that love doesn't seem to have progressed much and I dare say that it won't at all ever. NaruHina is pretty much an official pairing.

I think it would make sense, a lot of sense. Like you said, she helped him out his mental breakdown, that ....Obito? is that what I call him now? was causing. Did you see the way he was looking at her? or them?
I don't think he liked it...if I am not wrong on this, I think Hinata just went up on his "People I Want Dead" List. I think she is definitely in danger, that she will die, I am not sure, but of risk, I am...

I think you are thinking too much of this, he realized no romantic feelings for her, or, not that we know yet. I think it was more that he realized that what he had been doing mattered, like with Neji and Hinata those years ago in the exam. That he can't give up yet, she reminded him of his way of the ninja. I think that is what happened there, nothing really romantic...But I do thinnk this relationship has been progressing for a while Cute Very slowly though. Cause I still remember those moments that made Naruto think different of Hinata and she is definitely on teh good path.

I think Sakura will end alone, forever remembering Sasuke's memory. I used to think she only liked his looks, or that he was cool. But she never really moved on, and even tried to kill him for his own good....but remember I am not really catched up to the manga, so this is my impression as far as I saw. I think she could end up forever thinking of him, that she should have stopped him, or killed him, and regretting everything and being sorry, so it would be better for her to be alone.

Sorry if I misunderstood something or if my post is hard to read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:20 pm

Guys! I'm sorry if I ever offended your ship! I mean, it's true that Sasuke may have had a crush on Sakura before he left the village but tbh I would only like see him and Sakura end up together if he repents for his sins and understands that what he did is plain wrong. And I would also like to see him struggling to get Sakura back, cause, you know, he tried to kill her twice and all.. Sakura is not my favourite character, in fact, she's my least favourite character in Naruto, but the girl ain't an evil person either, I wish her the best and if that life is together with Naruto then so be it. But on the other hand, I think Hinata is the one who deserves Naruto more. She's always been the one to believe in him, even when eveyone in his surroundings hated him. And up until now she still loves him and is willing to sacrifice herself for him and him only. Cause he was her guide and the person who helped her change. I mean, wasn't that slap and that speech like totally OOC for her? Everybody was like '' Surprised 2 is that quiet and shy Hinata?'' This was all the NaruHina ship needed. Hinata needed to let go of her shy nature and make the move, the move to get into a relationship with Naruto. And this is what Kishi's been building up to since the Chuunin exams. He did perfectly, in fact.

Luna, Naruto may not have realized his feelings for her yet, but he is finally starting to recognize her. He finally understands that she's always been the one beside him. Thanks to her he was able to stand up and go on so many times. And all he did was keep quite cause he was confused. But right now, he understands that Sakura will always and forever love Sasuke, and he accepted this fact. He then decided to look the other way and there he saw Hinata standing, waiting for him. He grabbed her hand and together they will fight the strongest of enemies. He may not have romantinc feelings for her yet, but it's true that the chance is huge that he will develop them. Who wouldn't fall in love with someone who's always believed in you for practically the hugest part of their life. I believe that after the war they will have enough time to sort things out. I was very surprised to see that Kishi had time to add such a huge NaruHina moment during such a crucial moment, but he did, and that has gotta mean something.

Starry, I don't think Sakura is still going only for Sasuke's looks. Remember back during the Chuuning exam part 2 when she cut her hair? That's when she stopped being the fangirl she always was. She started being serious right there and then and we find out that her feelings for him weren't just superficial. They ran deep and they still do.

I would be sooo happy if that happened Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:16 am

Yuli ★ wrote:Guys! I'm sorry if I ever offended your ship! I mean, it's true that Sasuke may have had a crush on Sakura before he left the village but tbh I would only like see him and Sakura end up together if he repents for his sins and understands that what he did is plain wrong. And I would also like to see him struggling to get Sakura back, cause, you know, he tried to kill her twice and all.. Sakura is not my favourite character, in fact, she's my least favourite character in Naruto, but the girl ain't an evil person either, I wish her the best and if that life is together with Naruto then so be it. But on the other hand, I think Hinata is the one who deserves Naruto more. She's always been the one to believe in him, even when eveyone in his surroundings hated him. And up until now she still loves him and is willing to sacrifice herself for him and him only. Cause he was her guide and the person who helped her change. I mean, wasn't that slap and that speech like totally OOC for her? Everybody was like '' Surprised 2 is that quiet and shy Hinata?'' This was all the NaruHina ship needed. Hinata needed to let go of her shy nature and make the move, the move to get into a relationship with Naruto. And this is what Kishi's been building up to since the Chuunin exams. He did perfectly, in fact.

Luna, Naruto may not have realized his feelings for her yet, but he is finally starting to recognize her. He finally understands that she's always been the one beside him. Thanks to her he was able to stand up and go on so many times. And all he did was keep quite cause he was confused. But right now, he understands that Sakura will always and forever love Sasuke, and he accepted this fact. He then decided to look the other way and there he saw Hinata standing, waiting for him. He grabbed her hand and together they will fight the strongest of enemies. He may not have romantinc feelings for her yet, but it's true that the chance is huge that he will develop them. Who wouldn't fall in love with someone who's always believed in you for practically the hugest part of their life. I believe that after the war they will have enough time to sort things out. I was very surprised to see that Kishi had time to add such a huge NaruHina moment during such a crucial moment, but he did, and that has gotta mean something.

Starry, I don't think Sakura is still going only for Sasuke's looks. Remember back during the Chuuning exam part 2 when she cut her hair? That's when she stopped being the fangirl she always was. She started being serious right there and then and we find out that her feelings for him weren't just superficial. They ran deep and they still do.

I would be sooo happy if that happened Very Happy
Right before he left I got the feeling that he had a crush on her too. Sadly, it wasn't enough Unsure I think all that is gone now...
I'm not sure about Hinata loving him...I don't think I know what she feels for him...could definitely be that, but I do think Naruto is a very important person for her, and I don't find what she did to be OOC. She has always been this way when it comes to Naruto. I remember cause it's what got me shipping :P That Naruto was surprised and started to like her better, because his words always had an influence on her too. It had on others too, but I felt it a bit different on her.
I thought she made the move when she confessed? xD

Thats the thing, I don't think he has feelings to realize, I think he is just getting them, it's not like he knew Hinata a lot before...I think she has just been winning him over c: And I'll be here cheering for her :P Goooooo Hinata! Romance/Shipping Thread 742856855
I don't think I like the way you say that D : makes Hinata look like 2nd choice, consolation prize or something D :
Naruto doesn't knowthat right? That Hinata has always believed in him...soI think thats out...

Sorry if I make no sense, I am sleepy.*Just woke up*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next