Romance Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance/Shipping Thread

+7
Yamaihime
Piratenking
StarryLite
Lisa77
Lurker.
✖єsumi✖
ZaniXD
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Romance/Shipping Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Romance/Shipping Thread

Post by ZaniXD Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:41 pm

StarryLite wrote:
WE ARE ON BOARD THE SAME SHIP GAAAAHH ZANII LET ME HUG YOUUU
Romance/Shipping Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m5rds7ngwU1rvv4qro1_250

but uhh.. Raikage and Tsunade? lol super random Laughing

yes yes yes yes all my NaruHina feels.. sobs~~

some idiot spoiled neji's death for me and i got so frustrated cz i couldn't feel it when i read. TT^TT kakashi better not die. again.
kishi better not pull that heavenly life technique act again

STARRRRRYYYYYYYYY

Romance/Shipping Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m47cv4qT2z1qii6tmo1_400

If Kishi kills Kakashi, he's practically killing half of his fans DX Kakashi is the most badass and awesome character in narutoverse

✖️єsumi✖️ wrote:

Weirdly, I wasn't sad over Neji's death. And I am normally sad even over minor character deaths.

=____________________________________________________________________=

Piratenking wrote:I don't really ship in Naruto, but I prefer NarutoxSakura Laughing

^Unfortunately I think that's gonna happen.

Sly isnt alone :'D

Luna Azul wrote:The little push being confirmation of Naruto having feelings of romantic nature towards Hinata. I think we this she got bumped up to Friend, and not "friend" where I think she was stuck before.

I'm pretty sure Naruto thought of her as a friend before :P

Machiko wrote:Hinata can't die after she practically helped him out of his mental breakdown. Her dying would simply be bad writing and wouldn't make sense at all. After all, Naruto finally recognized Hinata and what she's always meant for him even though he himself never dared to think about it cause he was always blinded by his love for Sakura. Although that love doesn't seem to have progressed much and I dare say that it won't at all ever. NaruHina is pretty much an official pairing.

And I'm not even sorry about Sakura ending up forever alone. I'd much rather have her go find herself another man. Cause I'm not as evil as to wish for her to end up with Sasuke.

Yuli, your post made me happy :') except for the last line...

Luna Azul wrote:
I think it would make sense, a lot of sense. Like you said, she helped him out his mental breakdown, that ....Obito? is that what I call him now? was causing. Did you see the way he was looking at her? or them?
I don't think he liked it...if I am not wrong on this, I think Hinata just went up on his "People I Want Dead" List. I think she is definitely in danger, that she will die, I am not sure, but of risk, I am...

I think you are thinking too much of this, he realized no romantic feelings for her, or, not that we know yet. I think it was more that he realized that what he had been doing mattered, like with Neji and Hinata those years ago in the exam. That he can't give up yet, she reminded him of his way of the ninja. I think that is what happened there, nothing really romantic...But I do thinnk this relationship has been progressing for a while Cute Very slowly though. Cause I still remember those moments that made Naruto think different of Hinata and she is definitely on teh good path.

I think Sakura will end alone, forever remembering Sasuke's memory. I used to think she only liked his looks, or that he was cool. But she never really moved on, and even tried to kill him for his own good....but remember I am not really catched up to the manga, so this is my impression as far as I saw. I think she could end up forever thinking of him, that she should have stopped him, or killed him, and regretting everything and being sorry, so it would be better for her to be alone.

Sorry if I misunderstood something or if my post is hard to read.

Mood killer :'D

Machiko wrote:Guys! I'm sorry if I ever offended your ship! I mean, it's true that Sasuke may have had a crush on Sakura before he left the village but tbh I would only like see him and Sakura end up together if he repents for his sins and understands that what he did is plain wrong. And I would also like to see him struggling to get Sakura back, cause, you know, he tried to kill her twice and all.. Sakura is not my favourite character, in fact, she's my least favourite character in Naruto, but the girl ain't an evil person either, I wish her the best and if that life is together with Naruto then so be it. But on the other hand, I think Hinata is the one who deserves Naruto more. She's always been the one to believe in him, even when eveyone in his surroundings hated him. And up until now she still loves him and is willing to sacrifice herself for him and him only. Cause he was her guide and the person who helped her change. I mean, wasn't that slap and that speech like totally OOC for her? Everybody was like '' Surprised 2 is that quiet and shy Hinata?'' This was all the NaruHina ship needed. Hinata needed to let go of her shy nature and make the move, the move to get into a relationship with Naruto. And this is what Kishi's been building up to since the Chuunin exams. He did perfectly, in fact.

Luna, Naruto may not have realized his feelings for her yet, but he is finally starting to recognize her. He finally understands that she's always been the one beside him. Thanks to her he was able to stand up and go on so many times. And all he did was keep quite cause he was confused. But right now, he understands that Sakura will always and forever love Sasuke, and he accepted this fact. He then decided to look the other way and there he saw Hinata standing, waiting for him. He grabbed her hand and together they will fight the strongest of enemies. He may not have romantinc feelings for her yet, but it's true that the chance is huge that he will develop them. Who wouldn't fall in love with someone who's always believed in you for practically the hugest part of their life. I believe that after the war they will have enough time to sort things out. I was very surprised to see that Kishi had time to add such a huge NaruHina moment during such a crucial moment, but he did, and that has gotta mean something.

Starry, I don't think Sakura is still going only for Sasuke's looks. Remember back during the Chuuning exam part 2 when she cut her hair? That's when she stopped being the fangirl she always was. She started being serious right there and then and we find out that her feelings for him weren't just superficial. They ran deep and they still do.

I would be sooo happy if that happened Very Happy

Yuli, would you like to be the NaruHina queen? xD

@bold: :') I'd like that too
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:26 am

@Zani I would gladly be the NaruHina godess. You can take the title of Queen if you want to Romance/Shipping Thread - Page 2 3602195817

I'M S(O EXCITED FOR WEDNESDAY!! WEDESDAY MEANS NEW NARUTO CHAPTER! THEREFORE WEDNESDAY MEANS MORE NARUHINA MOMENTS! BUT I'M KINDA AFRAID CAUSE OBITO NOW SEES HINATA AS HIS GREATEST TARGET Terrified BUT WILL NARUTO REALY LET HER DIE?? KISHI PLEASEEE!!

Btw, I fond a recent interview done to Kishi.

This is all copy & paste. Not my words...

Saw it in Narutoforums, so just copying, but i just wanted to post it

okish. this is from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28573ts0maM
the bonus DVD given away to those who went to see Road to Ninja, released on 28/july 2012.

Note: For now I skip the part kish talks about the movie, as how he likes Michael J. Fox and Back to the Future, as how his family is important to him, as how he gave troubles to the anime crew as how my avatar (well no, the original of it) impressed himself and blah blah blah. And I tried to make the trans as true to Kishi's words as possible that sry if its too messy. if ud rather see the lines paraphrased, tell me.

-from the mark 16:38, kish on the future of the manga

Q: How will the manga develop from now?
Kishi: About the future development of the manga, yes?… Hereafter the Great Shinobi War will reach its final phase and yet more astonishing characters will appear, like this character after that character. It'll gain momentum, I think.
...Damn it, I don't care anymore, I'm gonna tell too many things (=spoilers), ok?
Yes, a faceoff between Naruto and Sasuke is waiting as well.
First of all 'beep!' come(/comes) back and because 'beep!',
'beep!' resurge(/s) from 'beep!'. And then the bijus gather together and 'beep' to 'beep(/win)!'.
This way there are many dramas(=dramatic events) planned for (/toward) the end and as 'beep' of 'beep' are going to fall like 'beep', your eyes will be glued (to the manga), I reckon.

Towards the end both the manga and the anime will get exciting, and as I'm writing the manga (the original), I'll make it exciting even if it costs me my life. I guarantee it will be thrilling, so please, get thrilled with it. Please, wait for that, I wont let u down. I'll try my best. Whatever comes I will do my best.
…I don't have any more to say…(laughter from the crew)
Did I say I'll do my best!? (laughter)

-masashi kishimoto×twitter Qs and As
kishs answers to fans tweets

a fan via twitter: what is Naruto for kishimoto-sensei?
K: by Naruto you mean the title or the character? if the character, a hero perhaps…yes hes the hero.

F: whats your drive that keeps you writing Naruto?
K: well, that must be you fans hot supports.

F: what ninjutsu do you want to use?
K: as ive said many a time, the jutsu useful for me is kagebunshin. if you ask me why, by using kagebunshin to make 17 clones of me and giving a page to each clone, Id finish a chap in no time.
so id like to use kagebunshin.

F: which chara is closest to you(/your character)?
K: the closest is…hmm maybe Kiba or Naruto…they do things before thinking…for that I think im close to them.

F: in the naruto charas, who would u like to make best friends with, if u could?
K: hmmm.. Actually I dont particularly want to be a close friend of any of them….but maybe Lee. yes its Lee. Rock Lee would be nice. He seems truthful.

F: if u were to go out with one of your female charas whod you like?
Kish: its kinda creepy to think about going out with a chara i created myself but...if forced, well, id say...Hinata, perhaps.

F: which chara is difficult to draw?
K: Sasuke comes first. sasuke is really (a toughie)…. for I designed him to expose his knees. I did the design beforehand but i found it difficult to keep drawing the knees …
cos I always felt awkward to draw his knees, I decided to hide them later on.
so are the most of those who came in during the chunin exam…like neji, hes quite tough to draw. I dont know why I had to design him like that myself but neji had those stupid 3 belts, bands or whatever u may call them around the chest and I was always wondering what the hell they were supposed to be while drawing him. when I started the part 2 thankfully I managed to change it, and I was quite happy with the design of the part 2 neji untill people started to say he wore long underpants and stuff. these days Im unhappy about it again. I want to change it(nejis clothing) again to be honest.

F: You share same birthday with Sasori, dont you? Is Sasori a special chara for you?
Kish: mmm do i? Sarori? the same birthday as his?is it so? …well…oh yes…in a mook book(=a term for publications cross between magazine and book) maybe? we forcefully decided the birthday when we made the mook book. oh yes yes I remember it now. sasori is…because sasori(the name) means scorpion and im a scorpion we should share the same birthday or something like that… thats about the size of it, really.

F: because i love kishimoto-sensai Im calling you "Kishie" or "Lord kishi-kage" but what would you like to be called as?
Kish: what id like to be called? call me as you like. I accept whatever.

F: If Naruto ever has a son what name will you give him?
Kish: If Naruto has a son what name hell have…hmm…I used to think menma would be fine. people often jokingly asked me "wont you start Menma when you finish Naruto?" "you should write about narutos son, Naruto the 2nd" or "why not write menma?" but now I used the name for the movie, that...ummmm…(the name of narutos son will be) Shinachiku* I guess.
*(shinachiku is another name for menma, seasoned bamboo shoots)

F: did itachi have someone special?
K: if Itachi had a gf? Yes, I believe he did. cos he must have been quite popular among girls, I think he had.

F: you said as the authors comments in the vol 60 that you develop your ideas in the bathroom. how long do you spend in the bath?
K: let me see…when a shower it takes about 30mins or so and when Im soaked in a hot tub, about one hour and half.
I bring some bottled water or tea with me. when my blood circulation is good, ideas are easy to pop into my head that I work on ideas in the bath.

F: how do your children call you?
K: Otoh-san (father). they call me Oto-san. Occasionally they call me 'the person who writes Naruto'

F: what do you want the most right now?
K: smiles from everyone that sees Narutos movie and/or the manga.

F: what kind of manga do you think ull be writing when you are an old man?
K: when im an old man let me retire please….but if I am still being whipped by editors to write manga, I d say ill write about love in an elderly home or something…I do like to write about love.

F: would you like to make another film?
Kish: i love to make films. yes I would. this time making a film, participating in it I found it fun and learnt a lot. so id love to do it again.

-thank you very much

Pay attention to the bolded parts Very Happy

Do you have any idea what this means? This means that Kishi sees himself as Naruto and that he would like to date Hinata if he could!! That means NaruHina!!! And if you've ever heard of Road To Ninja you'll know that Menma is the one character with the black hair and blue eyes. And Kishi mentioned that Naruto's kid will look like Memna, THAT MEANS A NARUHINA KID!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:47 pm

NaruHina FTW

And Itachi and Me (for my inner fangirl) Very Happy

Personally, I don't agree with SasuSaku because after years of neglect, Sasuke tried to kill her and no self respecting girl with brains would stand for that, but that's just my opinion.
Yamaihime
Yamaihime
Fairy Tail SSS-class Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:28 pm

@Yamaihima welcome to Romance Tail Very Happy

Well, you could try and look at it from different point of views, like how for example you know that Itachi had the heart to massacre his own clan, the people he loved dearly, for the sake of Konoha.

You could argue that Itachi was evil inside, but we've actually been shown the opposite, Itachi was a gentle person whose only wish was to protect his little brother.

Now for Sasuke, we know that his reasons for becoming evil was to avenge his clan and to have enough power to kill Itachi. What was driving his hatred was his deep love for the people he loved most. And while at the same time thinking that his own brother had massacred them all cause he wanted to test out his ''skills''. Now any person would understand Sasuke's anger at this point. Now what people do hate about Sasuke is how he decided to abandon his comrades and his village and chose the dark path in order to gain power, while he might as well have done it the other way around, and could've chose to stay with his comrades and together they would've defeated Itachi. But no. Sasuke is not such a character. Sasuke has gone through a trauma and he was living with the pressure of his brother expecting so much of him, above all he saw that his greatest rival (Naruto) was becoming much and much more stronger than him, meaning that he HAD to get stronger no matter what. So he decides to leave, and with him leaving he also made the difficult choice of leaving his love for his comrades behind, not to return to them ever again. One thing I did like was how he ''thanked'' Sakura for loving him, a person who had lost everything. And we all already knew that he liked Sakura as a friend, what we don't know is if he really did have a crush on her. After all, the boy didn't have time for girls and romance at all.

Now going on to the part of why SasuSaku is possible. We know that Sasuke tried to kill Sakura twice. Remember Itachi's case, how he massacred his own clan in order to protect his village (a goal). Now, think about Sasuke's case here. He is willing to kill anyone, even the people he loves, in order to achieve a goal. It doesn't matter if it's Sakura, Naruto or even Ino for that matter. What we've seen now is that Sasuke finally found out about the reasons of his clan's massacre and he found out that his brother had always loved and protected him. Imagine how Sasuke must be feeling now. He may decide to go and massacre the whole of Konoha, or he may decide to go and help out his true friends in the war against the Uchihas. What do you think his choice will be? Now that he has no reason of pursuing his brother anymore and now that he has gained all of the power he's ever wanted and really has no more goals, do you think he'll go and destroy the village that was once his home? Or will Naruto make him come back to his senses and will Naruto be able to keep his longlife promise to Sakura of making Sasuke return to the village. If Naruto isn't able to achieve this goal, then what was the whole point of Naruto in the first place? Naruto wouldn't be able to become Hokage living with the burdening thought that he was never able to keep his promise.

Now we've come to realize that Sasuke's fate really lays in Konoga and with the people he loves. And what other girl has always loved him no matter the distance, the obstacles and the pain? What girl is willing to accept him once again cause her love for him really is THAT strong. Now all we need is for Sakura to know about Sasuke's past and she really will be able to understand his actions. Ever wondered why Kishi still hasn't bothered with letting Sakura know about his past? Cause he's saving that for the last minute, for the moment SasuSaku finally becomes canon. Sakura is a girl who has loved him even though she never understood his reasonings for going over to the dark side, and for the fact that he tried to kill her twice. I believe that Sakura is the only woman that he may ever love. And the only woman who will ever love him too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:06 am

Wow!! What a post! Very Happy

Hmmm but you made some good points there. The truth is, I loved how Itachi loved his village and his brother and even his parents, and did what he did for all their sakes, to avoid war breaking out. In a twisted way, it was endearing but very sad O.o

Also, Sasuke's fate does lie in Konoha's hands however I don't believe the manga would go down the path of Sakura being one of the people he ends up with to be completely honest. It is a shounen manga afterall. Naruto still hasn't given Hinata any indication to his feelings although the hand holding in the latest chapter made my heart swoon Very Happy

Also, since the manga is based on companionship and friendship as the two underlying themes, I think the author wanted to create a special bond with Naruto and Sasuke, in that they understand each others' pain better than anyone else does. Sakura has never been a part of that and for Kishimoto to suddenly reveal it to her at the end of the manga seems to me a bit farfetched and out of character with the storyline - sorry :s

Right now, I believe that after the war with Tobi finishes (if it does), the final obstacle for Naruto will be Sasuke and as they said to each other, they will both die. I sincerely hope not but if they do live, I think Sasuke would not be paired with anyone at the end, just to go by what I know of the author's writing style.
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:43 pm

ShikaTema FTW!
Too bad, Kishi said that Shikamaru won't have any romance Unsure

I think I'm fine with NaruSaku, SasuSaku and NaruSasu but among those three the one with the biggest chances to happen is the third xD

In my opinion, Kishimoto is not very good in developing romance and I can find many faults in the way big 3 progressed (even in the ones I ship). Among the big three I'd say that NaruHina has the most chances to become canon.
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 am

Nagisa-chan wrote:ShikaTema FTW!
Too bad, Kishi said that Shikamaru won't have any romance Unsure

I think I'm fine with NaruSaku, SasuSaku and NaruSasu but among those three the one with the biggest chances to happen is the third xD

In my opinion, Kishimoto is not very good in developing romance and I can find many faults in the way big 3 progressed (even in the ones I ship). Among the big three I'd say that NaruHina has the most chances to become canon.

We have a LOT in common o.o Read my fan fiction then xD
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:55 am

Yamaihime wrote:We have a LOT in common o.o Read my fan fiction then xD

Are you a Team 7 shipper,too? I thought I was the only one left Romance/Shipping Thread - Page 2 456023687

Where I can find a link to your fanfiction?
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Here you are my dear ~~~

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2744864/

Happy reading xD
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:38 am

I thought you were a SasuSaku shipper Nagisa-chan
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:01 am

^ She ships most of the three Team 7 pairings it seems ~~
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 pm

@Yamaihime,
Thanks for the link. I finally read those fanfiction and I really liked them. Especially the one where they were kids. Naruto and Sasuke as kids are simply adorable Heart
Are you planning to continue those fics? Smile

ZaniXD wrote:I thought you were a SasuSaku shipper Nagisa-chan

I am, but I think their develoment on Naruto: Shippuden was handled poorly. But on Naruto: part 1 they were pretty cute together. I'm a person who doesn't easily changes their opinion about pairings, so I'm willing to go down with this ship despite their latest development.
On the same time, I also find NaruSaku and SasuNaru interesting pairings. As I said in a previous post, among those three I find SasuNaru the most developed one.

Btw, after the latest chapter does anyone think that Sasuke is closer to redemption? I mean, if Uchiha love the strongest and the loss of their love lead them to hate, wouldn't be logical that love can make them overcome hate,too?
I'd like to see Naruto healing Sasuke's darkness with his love (I'm not only talking about romantic love).
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 am

Nagisa-chan wrote:@Yamaihime,
Thanks for the link. I finally read those fanfiction and I really liked them. Especially the one where they were kids. Naruto and Sasuke as kids are simply adorable Heart
Are you planning to continue those fics? Smile

ZaniXD wrote:I thought you were a SasuSaku shipper Nagisa-chan

I am, but I think their develoment on Naruto: Shippuden was handled poorly. But on Naruto: part 1 they were pretty cute together. I'm a person who doesn't easily changes their opinion about pairings, so I'm willing to go down with this ship despite their latest development.
On the same time, I also find NaruSaku and SasuNaru interesting pairings. As I said in a previous post, among those three I find SasuNaru the most developed one.

Btw, after the latest chapter does anyone think that Sasuke is closer to redemption? I mean, if Uchiha love the strongest and the loss of their love lead them to hate, wouldn't be logical that love can make them overcome hate,too?
I'd like to see Naruto healing Sasuke's darkness with his love (I'm not only talking about romantic love).

Yes I do plan to continue them so review and stay tuned xD
I'm actually going to update one of them today actually o.o

SasuNaru is the most developed because it's a bond between two friends and that weighs more heavily in a Shounen manga that prides itself on companionship rather than romance more than anything.

Personally, I was never a SasuSaku shipper but a NaruHina shipper --> Things are really not looking good for SasuSaku in my humble opinion and now if things work out with Sasuke staying alive and not dying in the end like others predict, I think Sasuke and Sakura are so mismatched in their personalities that the other (Sakura) does not know what is exactly going on with Sasuke and Sasuke is not willing to share. It takes a tenacious personality to reach out to him and so SasuNaru has been given more spotlight.

With what you said about the latest chapter, I totally agree xD SasuNaru will never be canon in a romantic sense but perhaps Naruto might be able to save him. I think though, Sasuke will be the final hurdle that Naruto will face after the war and this will determine if both live or die on good terms o.o
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:13 am

Yamaihime wrote:

SasuNaru is the most developed because it's a bond between two friends and that weighs more heavily in a Shounen manga that prides itself on companionship rather than romance more than anything.

Personally, I was never a SasuSaku shipper but a NaruHina shipper --> Things are really not looking good for SasuSaku in my humble opinion and now if things work out with Sasuke staying alive and not dying in the end like others predict, I think Sasuke and Sakura are so mismatched in their personalities that the other (Sakura) does not know what is exactly going on with Sasuke and Sasuke is not willing to share. It takes a tenacious personality to reach out to him and so SasuNaru has been given more spotlight.

With what you said about the latest chapter, I totally agree xD SasuNaru will never be canon in a romantic sense but perhaps Naruto might be able to save him. I think though, Sasuke will be the final hurdle that Naruto will face after the war and this will determine if both live or die on good terms o.o

Can I comment in Fanfiction.net even though I'm not a member there? (sorry but I'm a newbies on these kind of things xD)
I look forward for the update~~

I agree that the reason why SasuNaru is the most developed one,is because they doesn't exactly share a romantic bond.After all, the main plot in Naruto: Shippuden is Naruto trying to bring Sasuke back in the vilage and since the story is revovling around those two it's only logical their bond to be among the most developed ones.
I'm not expecting them to turn to yaoi lovers (although I love reading fanfics/watching fanart with SasuNaru). I know that Naruto is a shonen manga aimed at teenager boys and that it will never have a yaoi pairing,let alone the main one. But their unique bond interested me the most, whether it is only friendship or something more.

Among the big three(NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuSaku)I think that SasuSaku has the least chances to happen at the moment. Sasuke and Sakura barely interact in Naruto: Shippuden and last time they met, Sasuke tried to kill her. Furthermore, Sakura herself recognizes that her love for Sasuke isn't something positive. However, if Kishimoto decides to make them happen I think that he can find a way to make them work.Take NaruHina for example. Before their latest development, I thought that NaruSaku was more possible and yet it took Kishimoto a few shipping chapters to make NH the most likely pairing to happen. If he decides he wants to make SasuSaku canon, I'm sure he can do something similar Winking

I'm not sure if it will look realistic for Sasuke to still hold a grudge against Konoha. Right now, he's talking with the four hokages who will revealed to him the whole truth about the Uchiha situation. After knowing the truth, I can't see why he'd still want revange,if not for plot reasons (in order to be Naruto the one to save him).
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:49 am

Nagisa-chan wrote:
Yamaihime wrote:

Can I comment in Fanfiction.net even though I'm not a member there? (sorry but I'm a newbies on these kind of things xD)
I look forward for the update~~

I agree that the reason why SasuNaru is the most developed one,is because they doesn't exactly share a romantic bond.After all, the main plot in Naruto: Shippuden is Naruto trying to bring Sasuke back in the vilage and since the story is revovling around those two it's only logical their bond to be among the most developed ones.
I'm not expecting them to turn to yaoi lovers (although I love reading fanfics/watching fanart with SasuNaru). I know that Naruto is a shonen manga aimed at teenager boys and that it will never have a yaoi pairing,let alone the main one. But their unique bond interested me the most, whether it is only friendship or something more.

Among the big three(NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuSaku)I think that SasuSaku has the least chances to happen at the moment. Sasuke and Sakura barely interact in Naruto: Shippuden and last time they met, Sasuke tried to kill her. Furthermore, Sakura herself recognizes that her love for Sasuke isn't something positive. However, if Kishimoto decides to make them happen I think that he can find a way to make them work.Take NaruHina for example. Before their latest development, I thought that NaruSaku was more possible and yet it took Kishimoto a few shipping chapters to make NH the most likely pairing to happen. If he decides he wants to make SasuSaku canon, I'm sure he can do something similar Winking

I'm not sure if it will look realistic for Sasuke to still hold a grudge against Konoha. Right now, he's talking with the four hokages who will revealed to him the whole truth about the Uchiha situation. After knowing the truth, I can't see why he'd still want revange,if not for plot reasons (in order to be Naruto the one to save him).

Yes you can review - as a guest and I can't respond ro your review lol

Agreed, however I think Sakura, who herself thinks her love for Sasuke is unhealthy would end up with Lee o.o
It's more sensible and most likely to me ~~

Also we don't know what the four Kages will tell him --> his action will be dictated by that so we'll have to wait and see o.o
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:25 am

Why you think it's possible for Sakura to end up with Lee? Shocked
Lee hasn't showed any interest for Sakura even since shippuden (save from fillers).
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:07 am

^Well I say that based on the healthiness of the relationship. Seriously speaking, would you try to be with a guy who almost killed you? For whatever reason he had to do that in the first place? O.o

Lee has been there for her in the past and he's a nice guy; stability and health wise, she might choose him.

In the anime filler episodes, Sakura hinted that she liked Sasuke when a Shinobi invalid came to confess to her in her tent. I found that infuriating to be honest because it wasn't in the manga o.o
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:34 pm

^ That DID happen in the manga. :P
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:12 pm

^My bad - it did happen.
How she can still think of Sasuke in that way despite such relationship gaps is beyond me o.o
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Yamaihime wrote:^Well I say that based on the healthiness of the relationship. Seriously speaking, would you try to be with a guy who almost killed you? For whatever reason he had to do that in the first place? O.o

Lee has been there for her in the past and he's a nice guy; stability and health wise, she might choose him.

In the anime filler episodes, Sakura hinted that she liked Sasuke when a Shinobi invalid came to confess to her in her tent. I found that infuriating to be honest because it wasn't in the manga o.o

I don't think that SasuSaku is a healthy relationship, at least not in the way Sasuke is at the moment. But once he'll come back to his senses (and I do believe this will happen, since it's Naruto's aim) I see nothing wrong with him ending up with Sakura or with any other girl for the matter. I believe in people redemption, if they have truly regretted their past actions.

I agree that Lee was always nice to Sakura, but same can be said for Naruto, who is after all closer to her than Lee. But end of day, Sakura is still in love with Sasuke and Lee hasn't showed to be interested in her since Shippuden.

Btw, has anyone watched the latest Naruto ending? I usually don't watch the anime,but I make an exception today and I was glad to see a beautiful SasuNaru scene by the end of the video Smile

Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Nagisa-chan wrote:
Yamaihime wrote:^Well I say that based on the healthiness of the relationship. Seriously speaking, would you try to be with a guy who almost killed you? For whatever reason he had to do that in the first place? O.o

I don't think that SasuSaku is a healthy relationship, at least not in the way Sasuke is at the moment. But once he'll come back to his senses (and I do believe this will happen, since it's Naruto's aim) I see nothing wrong with him ending up with Sakura or with any other girl for the matter. I believe in people redemption, if they have truly regretted their past actions.

I agree that Lee was always nice to Sakura, but same can be said for Naruto, who is after all closer to her than Lee. But end of day, Sakura is still in love with Sasuke and Lee hasn't showed to be interested in her since Shippuden.

Btw, has anyone watched the latest Naruto ending? I usually don't watch the anime,but I make an exception today and I was glad to see a beautiful SasuNaru scene by the end of the video Smile

Bolded bit: I shall watch it tomorrow O.o

Also, and this is just my opinion, I think Sakura may need to do a lot of catching up with Sasuke for the relationship to work and for it be believable and not slapped on at the end of the manga. I personally think Kishimoto will have either all of his characters signle with the audience to make up their minds about shippings/pairings, etc. or kill some of them off o.o
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:34 pm

I will die with ship if I must :P It cant be worse than Zutara and Ulquihime
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamaihime Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:37 pm

ZaniXD wrote:I will die with ship if I must :P It cant be worse than Zutara and Ulquihime

Oh myyy xDDD

Don't do what I did and ship it as hard as I shipped ZeroxYuuki. If the author decides to make your respective ship hit an Iceberg, you will be hurt and upset - so ship moderately xDDDDDD
Yamaihime
Yamaihime

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaniXD Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 am

I cant help myself Yamai :'D I knew UlquiHime would die ever since I started Bleach but I ended up falling too far the exact moment before Ulquiorra dies DX I mean which logical shipper can NOT ship that T_T
ZaniXD
ZaniXD
Fairy Tail Holy Mage
Fairy Tail Holy Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagisa-chan Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:28 am

@Yamaihime,
I think it's more on Kishi's style to do a Harry Potter like ending in the end.

ZaniXD wrote:I will die with ship if I must :P It cant be worse than Zutara and Ulquihime

Ulquihime Sad Why all my favourite ships have sunk or will be sank? Romance/Shipping Thread - Page 2 2307602982

I will also go down with this ship (SasuSaku). Right now, I feel like I'm on Titanic but at least I'll enjoy the journey xD

Btw, I found on tumblr an old cover with SasuSaku hints
Spoiler:
Nagisa-chan
Nagisa-chan
Fairy Tail Strong Mage
Fairy Tail Strong Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next